Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-28-2009   #1
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Blue Lot first timer...

The family will be attending our first game at Reliant and have a Blue Lot pass. We are going with another family who's aunt is a full time tailgater in the BL as well, but I plan on doing some walking around and hope that I can catch up with some of the crews that I read so much about here. I hope it isn't raining! Look foward to finally putting faces to names!
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2009   #2
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Lot first timer...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
The family will be attending our first game at Reliant and have a Blue Lot pass. We are going with another family who's aunt is a full time tailgater in the BL as well, but I plan on doing some walking around and hope that I can catch up with some of the crews that I read so much about here. I hope it isn't raining! Look foward to finally putting faces to names!
If you get a chance, come by the Blue Crew tailgate (in Platinum) and ask for Tedc and I will introduce you to a lot of names from the board. We always love meeting people from Texans Talk and we will take care of you and yours. We start at 7 AM, but come by anytime before 11AM. IF you come about 9:45, we will be having the band come by, a pinata for the kids, and shots for the adults.

Old 11-28-2009   #3
hookinreds
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12220 hookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respectedhookinreds is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Lot first timer...

Outstanding! Have 9 & 6 year old boys that will love to take a swing!
I'm poping smoke and on my way to Clear Lake...see yall Sunday!
hookinreds is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read