Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-2009   #1
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Blue Crew Colts Tailgate

I know the enthusiasm is less this week than with Monday night but we have a game coming up with the Dolts. We need to get them at home to keep any playoff chances going.

I am sure with Thanksgiving this week, there will be some doing fried Turkeys and such but I want to know what you are doing.

So, WHACHABRINGIN?????
Old 11-25-2009   #2
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew Colts Tailgate

Hrrrrmmm, maybe we'll bring leftovers, lol. My parents will be there, my boss will not.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009   #3
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Colts Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
my boss will not.
What? Not bringing your wife????
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
I know the enthusiasm is less this week than with Monday night but we have a game coming up with the Dolts. We need to get them at home to keep any playoff chances going.

I am sure with Thanksgiving this week, there will be some doing fried Turkeys and such but I want to know what you are doing.

So, WHACHABRINGIN?????
I will be enthusiastic and I will bring liquor. Not sure what's on the menu yet
Old 11-25-2009   #5
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Im bringing southwest eggrolls buffalo wings and alot of liquor to dull last mondays pain! with that said lets give indy there first loss
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009   #6
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

You all tell me what ya want me to bring. I'm afraid everyone will be tired of chicken and dressing, but, I'll make a pan if ya want it. I forgot my spicey meatballs for the MN game, so I might bring them, maybe some tamales. I'm still depressed so really can't think. I've pretty much stayed away from any football news this week, so I need to get my head up and focus on the Colts game. I'll come up with something tasty.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009   #7
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I will be Bringing something
Old 11-27-2009   #8
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17947 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey guys my cousin and his wife and my niece and her husband are coming in from out of town to watch the colts game and there sitting in the bull pen, would it be ok if they came buy and tailgated, they have never tailgated before,and blue crew would be an awesome experience for them, and if it was ok they would bring plenty of food and beer.
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009   #9
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

The more the merrier!! Tell 'em to come on by!!
Old 11-27-2009   #10
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 139897 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking Re: Blue Crew Colts Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Hey guys my cousin and his wife and my niece and her husband are coming in from out of town to watch the colts game and there sitting in the bull pen, would it be ok if they came buy and tailgated, they have never tailgated before,and blue crew would be an awesome experience for them, and if it was ok they would bring plenty of food and beer.
Cause

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
The more the merrier!! Tell 'em to come on by!!
Effect
Old 11-27-2009   #11
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
You bet you can bring them! Maybe they can cheer up this old depressed grandma! I just can't seem to get out of my funky mood. A WIN against the Colts would sure help!!
Old 11-27-2009   #12
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
You bet you can bring them! Maybe they can cheer up this old depressed grandma! I just can't seem to get out of my funky mood. A WIN against the Colts would sure help!!
Here , nothing gets you out of a funky mood like puppies .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009   #13
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
I just can't seem to get out of my funky mood. A WIN against the Colts would sure help!!
I have been grumpy all week too. So bent that I didn't even work...lol
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2009   #14
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

We just got home from College Station, we left Tuesday in an RV so we could go to Bonfire. It was very hard to get motivated to pack up and leave on Tuesday, but had a great time once we got there. I definitely need a down day before even thinking about another tailgate. We will bring something, no idea right now what it will be.
Old 11-28-2009   #15
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 100454 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey guys. I hung out with y'all last year at the Tacks game. Anyone mind if me and a friend stop by this Sunday?
Old 11-28-2009   #16
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Hey guys. I hung out with y'all last year at the Tacks game. Anyone mind if me and a friend stop by this Sunday?
Doc, you are always welcome at the Blue Crew Tailgate!
Old 11-28-2009   #17
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
We would be happy to have you - especially since I had a quote from you as my sig for almost a year.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 11-28-2009   #18
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
What? Not bringing your wife????
LMAO, she will be there and be in the stadium until 0:00. Hopefully not about to get into fights with negative nelly Texans fans.
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 11-28-2009   #19
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Someone bring a margarita machine tomorrow. I just might have to get a little tipsy to face another game. Something is definitely wrong with me. I have NEVER had a defeat affect me this long, and I don't like it one bit. I just can't seem to manage any positive thoughts whatsoever about our team. This has been a strange week. I have NO football passion left and I've seriously thought about missing my first home game ever. Maybe I just need one of these!! OR maybe this!
Old 11-28-2009   #20
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

I traded my yellow to somebody who needed one. I got his blue. We will use that opportunity to hang out with the blue crew. Cage and I will be stopping by. Can he partake in the pinata or children's activities? I got money or I can bring something?

Would you guys have us? If so, best time to show up? We can show up at 8 even! Although we'll start walking to the stadium by 10:15 as usual.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read