Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 11-24-2009   #101
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: LOL @ Titans fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
He's the one holding the Bud Light bottle (red AJ jersey towards the left).
TB!!! Man I wanted to come tailgate with y'all, but I got there pretty late. Did you guys have a good time or what?
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #102
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
I hate you.

On a sidenote, I made the front page of the houstontexans.com...http://www.houstontexans.com/index2.html
Did you get a high five from Young after the game? I heard he was handing them out.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #103
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
TB!!! Man I wanted to come tailgate with y'all, but I got there pretty late. Did you guys have a good time or what?
It was freakin' awesome!! You're invited anytime.
Old 11-24-2009   #104
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Did you get a high five from Young after the game? I heard he was handing them out.
Actually you heard wrong. What he was doing was trying to cop a feel.. Poor Sausage Boi!
Old 11-24-2009   #105
TitanFan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 TitanFan TitanFan TitanFan TitanFan TitanFan TitanFan TitanFan

hahahahahahaha

texan bill, youre not that way? did you make a gay joke you insecure little man. what are you 15 years old?

i love how youre talking about titans fans lacking class.

what a glorious glorious glorious night.

also, my favorite comment: "atleast we're a .500 team. hows it feel to still be below .500."

response:"hows it feel knowing youre going to finish in last place again" "Again?!?"

just admit vince is great the titans are better and i will go away

vince is so superior to schaub. hahahahah

mario was terrible. worst run defensive end in the league? certainly the most overrated.

hahahahaha
YES
TitanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #106
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #107
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 11-24-2009   #108
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanFan View Post
hahahahahahaha

texan bill, youre not that way? did you make a gay joke you insecure little man. what are you 15 years old?

i love how youre talking about titans fans lacking class.

what a glorious glorious glorious night.

also, my favorite comment: "atleast we're a .500 team. hows it feel to still be below .500."

response:"hows it feel knowing youre going to finish in last place again" "Again?!?"

vince is so superior to schaub. hahahahah

mario was terrible. worst run defensive end in the league? certainly the most overrated.

hahahahaha
YES

Do you really want to be cyber ***** slapped? If you didn't know (and I know you don't because your our newest little pet troll). Blazing Arrow is from near San Francisco. He's been posting here for several years, getting razzed and ribbed with Ghey jokes.

Besides that, Radio's actions speak for themselves:

Quote:
Dude, you really do take the short bus to school, don't you?? Speaking of school, work on some punctuation. We don't ask much here, but c'mon. At least make your posts legible.
Also take some math classes while you're at it.
5-5 >4-6
Old 11-24-2009   #109
TitanFan
Rookie

Old 11-24-2009   #110
TitanFan
Rookie

just bc everyone else is a homophobe doesn't make it ok.

gay joke, reference to sf being a gay city, photo designed to make vince look gay wihle referring to him as mentally challenged

gay, gay, gay, retard

hahahahaha. cant waste anymore time with this guy

vince is better than schaub. last night is proof. denial denial denial

denial denial denial
Old 11-24-2009   #111
TitanFan
Rookie

mario williams cant defend the run and is a mediocre pass rusher. matt schaub is a loser

vince now has 9 game winning fourth quarter drives in 33 starts. deny it

no. make gay jokes and point out how u have a one game better record than us with six to go, even after losing at home last night on national tv. if the titans next 2 games werent so tough id point out how you will be 5-7 in 2 weeks

ill punctuate nothing and youll like it.

scoreboard. hahaha choke job. biggest loss in team history.
Old 11-24-2009   #112
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:

gay joke, reference to sf being a gay city, photo designed to make vince look gay wihle referring to him as mentally challenged

gay, gay, gay, retard

denial denial denial
Get over yourself. If you want to have legitimate conversations on people's lifestyle and political correctness, we have a great forum for that. It's called the NSZ. Okay rainbow warrior??
Old 11-24-2009   #113
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

gay, gay, gay, retard

denial denial denial
You seriously know jack shit about football. There is no reason to smack with you. HOWEVER, making a comment like QB1 is better than QB2 has to be supported by some kind of proof. Isn't football a team sport? If you look at the stats Schaub dwarfs VY majorly. But, you don't look at stats do you?

Overall your analysis is
Old 11-24-2009   #114
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
You seriously know jack shit about football. There is no reason to smack with you. HOWEVER, making a comment like QB1 is better than QB2 has to be supported by some kind of proof. Isn't football a team sport? If you look at the stats Schaub dwarfs VY majorly. But, you don't look at stats do you?

Overall your analysis is
Chicken dance or chicken shit??

This muttonhead doesn't even realize that if Mario sucks, Kayla Vanden Douche is worse. Thank GOD, kids go back to school next week.

You know, at least with Arrow you occasionally get a good take. He's also been a good contributor in the NSZ when he visits from time to time.
Old 11-24-2009   #115
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Chicken dance or chicken shit??

This muttonhead doesn't even realize that if Mario sucks, Kayla Vanden Douche is worse. Thank GOD, kids go back to school next week.

You know, at least with Arrow you occasionally get a good take. He's also been a good contributor in the NSZ when he visits from time to time.
I agree with that about BA. Sometimes he has good takes on stuff, like hairstyles, the latest fashion, celebrity gossip, Adam Lambert...

Basically, TitansFan is a pimple on the ass of where BA puts his dipstick.
Old 11-24-2009   #116
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
I agree with that about BA. Sometimes he has good takes on stuff, like hairstyles, the latest fashion, celebrity gossip, Adam Lambert...

Basically, TitansFan is a pimple on the ass of where BA puts his dipstick.
It's always funny when a poster named "Shaft" constantly makes gay jokes.

That is actually pretty funny. Funny in the irony of it. I've had the same hair cut since I was in college, don't know the name of more then a handful of celebrities, wouldn't know them if they were sitting right next to me, and have no clue who Adam Lambert is.

I am actually kind of surprised you are humoring this guy. Seems a little low brow for Bill especially.

Old 11-24-2009   #117
TitanFan
Rookie

did u ask me if i look at stats?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

denial.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha
Old 11-24-2009   #118
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 47631 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
did u ask me if i look at stats?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

denial.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha
Must speak slowly for this one yes? Broken sentences makes he. Looks to be tweet speak only.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #119
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 47631 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
mario williams cant defend the run and is a mediocre pass rusher. matt schaub is a loser

vince now has 9 game winning fourth quarter drives in 33 starts. deny it

no. make gay jokes and point out how u have a one game better record than us with six to go, even after losing at home last night on national tv. if the titans next 2 games werent so tough id point out how you will be 5-7 in 2 weeks

ill punctuate nothing and youll like it.

scoreboard. hahaha choke job. biggest loss in team history.
Silly little man this guy is. Hehehehe. Silly little man realizes not 14 million of VY extension he will get. Hehehehehe. Stupid QB maybe not so dumb. Last laugh on Titan fan VY unable to take next step to NFL super star. Romo this one aspires to be. VY cares for not of greatness. Sleeps on big bag of money he will. Joke on silly little man. Prediction I make yes? Win a super bowl the Texans will before Titans.

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2009   #120
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 122284 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected

I am glad I am not the only hurting after this terrible loss. I was a perfect storm of ugly.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read