Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 11-23-2009   #21
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: This Hotel is infested with parasites...Titans' fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
LMFAO.... A fan of the Tennessee Titans is talking about class?? Did I read that correctly??
So you have been in a fight with a Titan fan? They have thrown stuff at you or been overly rude to you at a game? The game I went to in a sea of Titans fans with 2 Colts fans everyone was nice even took pictures of our group at the game. Yeah they may have razed them a bit but at the end of the game shook hands and told them good luck with the rest of the season.

Quote:
BTW, having met Spurstexanstros, he's hardly one to start anyting. Is he excitable and get pumped up??? Hell yeah! Would he do anything to jeopardize his wife or anything else...?? NO!!
So he is just an internet tough guy then?

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #22
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 127410 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
So you have been in a fight with a Titan fan? They have thrown stuff at you or been overly rude to you at a game? The game I went to in a sea of Titans fans with 2 Colts fans everyone was nice even took pictures of our group at the game. Yeah they may have razed them a bit but at the end of the game shook hands and told them good luck with the rest of the season.

No, but one Titan VY flyboi started shit at one of our tailgates (uninvited and just walking through). He got his head busted open....... wide, for taking shit too far. As far as the rest of your questions other than the few fans who come to our tailgate every year (invited), the answers would be yes (rude) and yes (thrown things).

No.. I said he just gets very fired up and excitable. Nothing wrong with that. I hope he razes the the mess out of the Tinnbred fans, so just as long as it doesn't go too far.

PS... I'm out. I will see all the Blue Crewers in 2 hours!!

Last edited by Texan_Bill; 11-23-2009 at 12:32 PM.
Texan_Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #23
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 147149 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

This righteous indignation by BA is worthy of an Academy Award. You show a Titan fan an ice machine at a hotel and just see if he doesn't say they too have ice in the urinals at the Olive Garden back home.
Old 11-23-2009   #24
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
No, but one Titan VY flyboi started shit at one of our tailgates (uninvited and just walking through). He got his head busted open....... wide, for taking shit too far. As far as the rest of your questions other than the few fans who come to our tailgate every year (invited), the answers would be yes (rude) and yes (thrown things).

No, but ... no, but. Every team has its group of asrshat fans. It is just the way of the world.

BTW I am grilling up some steaks tonight. I hope I do not have to much with the Texans being roasted tonight.

Old 11-23-2009   #25
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So the four fans that the op mentioned moved the team? Drafted VY? One of them was Bud Adams?

And I guess you want to lump yourself with those teams fans then huh?

Last year when I went to the Titans/Colts game there fans were great. I am still friends with a few of them I met. It's a choice between being classy and well being like you describe. I choose class. End of the day we are all just fans of the same sport. Not one of those fans has harmed you in anyway, have not harmed your family and are actually spending money that puts tax dollars into your community. Your logic is skewed if you honestly believe that a fan is to blame for anything in your life.

BTW a rivalry requires better then a 4-11 record against.
Spoken like a true puh-cee.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #26
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Spoken like a true puh-cee.
Just because you call me a "puh-cee" does not make your gay lust for me any less gay.

Old 11-23-2009   #27
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Incase you guys forgot ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9tN_...layer_embedded

Old 11-23-2009   #28
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
from what the players have been saying, the few still around from that team haven't forgot about it...namely Ryans.

I think its ancient history, but Vince better watch it when he tries to tuck the ball under and become a RB...he might get treated like one. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a late hit or two on both sides. This could be Game Of The Year. Texans have to win to keep playoff aspirations realistically alive.
Old 11-23-2009   #29
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
soooo, let me get this straight. You saw 4 people with Titans gear and your first thought is to "start something"? What's with the insecurity pards? Afraid a few NFL fans who don't pull for your team are gonna enjoy the game?
Actually its more than 4 ...according to the wife, however I didnt say I was going to interfere with or demean another team's fans. Its one thing to talk about it on here and another thing to actually do it. i will have my wife and son with me and I will maintain a good example of how we treat people that dont agree with us...message board smack is a whole different ball of wax.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #30
gwallaia

Rep Power: 73392 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

I just wish Bud would stroll around the tailgating areas before the game to chat with the Texan fans.

PS. Without security with him.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #31
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 124742 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
Actually its more than 4 ...according to the wife, however I didnt say I was going to interfere with or demean another team's fans. Its one thing to talk about it on here and another thing to actually do it. i will have my wife and son with me and I will maintain a good example of how we treat people that dont agree with us...message board smack is a whole different ball of wax.
Dude, let's not talk about Bud's ears, okay?
Old 11-23-2009   #32
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 147149 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
I just wish Bud would stroll around the tailgating areas before the game to chat with the Texan fans.

I can see it now. Bud rolling through the parking lot, Smithers pushing the chair along....
Old 11-23-2009   #33
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

No...not internet tough guy...internet trash talker in a rivalry section...isnt that what it is for?

I rarely start stuff...even here..but As I said numerous times I do respond...my dad didnt raise a doormat. If Titan fan wants to enjoy the game fine...however if they are sitting behind me and making my experiance less enjoyable by issuing insults at my family, state or team...I may say something....and guess what they may not like what I have to say. This is my teams home stadium I think I would have the right to watch it without being insulted for being a Texans fan. However that right would not extend to me if I were to visit the barn in Nashville...I expect to get hasseled.

My last game I sat in front of Jet fans who spent the whole time "talking to themselves" about how bad our team was. They have their right to watch and cheer how they please...but guess what I am going to cheer louder yell harder and make sure they know they are at RELIANT STADIUM...HOME OF THE TEXANS AND I AM THE HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #34
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

As far as I'm concerned, anyone who wears Titan gear to a Texans game - and starts talking sh*t unprovoked, key word there - deserves whatever bodily injury they get. There's a lot more involved on our end with this rivalry than say, a Steeler/Raven game or whatever. There's wounds being opened.

Also - if you're wearing Titan gear at the game AND you live in Houston? AND you talk sh*t unprovoked? I'll slap your mama at your funeral.

Yeah, not very classy, is it? Guess what - when it's Titans vs Texans, I don't give a rat's ragged ass about being classy.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #35
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 191772 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
As far as I'm concerned, anyone who wears Titan gear to a Texans game - and starts talking sh*t unprovoked, key word there - deserves whatever bodily injury they get. There's a lot more involved on our end with this rivalry than say, a Steeler/Raven game or whatever. There's wounds being opened.

Also - if you're wearing Titan gear at the game AND you live in Houston? AND you talk sh*t unprovoked? I'll slap your mama at your funeral.

Yeah, not very classy, is it? Guess what - when it's Titans vs Texans, I don't give a rat's ragged ass about being classy.
I don't mind rival fans as long as it's in good fun . My brother and I went to the Rockets and Celtics championship series game in the early 80's . Boston won at the end and while leaving a Celtic fan jumped in my brother's face screaming trash . My brother used to fight in kick boxing tournaments almost put him through a glass panel . The moral of the story is ... if you don't know who your provoking , let a sleeping dog lie .

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #36
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I don't mind rival fans as long as it's in good fun . My brother and I went to the Rockets and Celtics championship series game in the early 80's . Boston won at the end and while leaving a Celtic fan jumped in my brother's face screaming trash . My brother used to fight in kick boxing tournaments almost put him through a glass panel . The moral of the story is ... if you don't know who your provoking , let a sleeping dog lie .
Not the same, though. These are the old Oilers. It's a pretty unique situation.

I'm in no way advocating something bad happening - I'm just saying, if it happens - that person brought it on themselves if they talk sh*t unprovoked.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #37
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
No...not internet tough guy...internet trash talker in a rivalry section...isnt that what it is for?

I rarely start stuff...even here..but As I said numerous times I do respond...my dad didnt raise a doormat. If Titan fan wants to enjoy the game fine...however if they are sitting behind me and making my experiance less enjoyable by issuing insults at my family, state or team...I may say something....and guess what they may not like what I have to say. This is my teams home stadium I think I would have the right to watch it without being insulted for being a Texans fan. However that right would not extend to me if I were to visit the barn in Nashville...I expect to get hasseled.

My last game I sat in front of Jet fans who spent the whole time "talking to themselves" about how bad our team was. They have their right to watch and cheer how they please...but guess what I am going to cheer louder yell harder and make sure they know they are at RELIANT STADIUM...HOME OF THE TEXANS AND I AM THE HOME FIELD ADVANTAGE.
Hmmm well I chanted "Raiders suck" when I was in the black hole but we were down by 20 at that point so it did not really faze anyone. General razing is acceptable in my book as long as you know what you are talking about blatent rude behavior is not.

A Moo at Titans taunts is perfectly acceptable in my book. Or pointing out the record against. Smiling when we win or making noise when the D is on the field is also acceptable. I like to bang on the seat in front of me and cheer on the D. No reason to get in a fight and get kicked out of the game. Make no sense IMO.

Old 11-23-2009   #38
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post

This thread is exactly why a person would not want to goto a Titans at Texans game. It shows how insanely retarded fans can get over a simple game.

Old 11-23-2009   #39
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

I just wonder if after you lose if you will all be man enough to admit the loss and not try to blame refs or what ever for it?

Will a thread be made that ownes up to the loss or will it be more of the same?

I'll be here regardless ...

Old 11-23-2009   #40
gwallaia

Rep Power: 73392 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
This thread is exactly why a person would not want to goto a Titans at Texans game. It shows how insanely retarded fans can get over a simple game.
Now that has hurt my feelings coming from you BA.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read