Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 11-22-2009   #1
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default This Hotel is infested with parasites...Titans' fans

Ok so I drive 3 hours from San Antonio....stop at Buckees on the way to pick up some jerky.... get a new battle red AJ jersey..fantasticgreat get to our Holiday Inn hotel room over looking Reliant stadium...awesome. pick up some papa's BBQ and as soon as I sit down to eat my wife walks in and who do I see passing in the hallway....4 Titans fans decked out..... awwwwwww mother bleapin crap...ok I am really lucky my wife is here with me otherwise I might be startin stuff.

This is my first time seeing the vile betrayers since I was a kid....so do Titans fans come out of the woodwork and are they as obnoxious in person as they are on message boards?

Better yet do they know we use indoor restrooms and not outhouses (no that was not obnoxious...ok maybe a little bit)

Anyone else have run ins?
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009   #2
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 79824 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: This Hotel is infested with parasites...Titans' fans

Urinate in their ice machine.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009   #3
Sevenfeet
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 Sevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respectedSevenfeet is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
Nice. At least we as a tourist town now how to treat people who are there to leave greenbacks behind.
Sevenfeet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009   #4
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144668 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenfeet View Post
Nice. At least we as a tourist town now how to treat people who are there to leave greenbacks behind.
Oh ... your from Pigeon Forge ?
Old 11-22-2009   #5
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sevenfeet View Post
We don't need y'all stinking up our city. Pack up maw, paw and your sister/wife and head on back to TN.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009   #6
LonerATO
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10015 LonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respectedLonerATO is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
Ok so I drive 3 hours from San Antonio....stop at Buckees on the way to pick up some jerky.... get a new battle red AJ jersey..fantasticgreat get to our Holiday Inn hotel room over looking Reliant stadium...awesome. pick up some papa's BBQ and as soon as I sit down to eat my wife walks in and who do I see passing in the hallway....4 Titans fans decked out..... awwwwwww mother bleapin crap...ok I am really lucky my wife is here with me otherwise I might be startin stuff.

This is my first time seeing the vile betrayers since I was a kid....so do Titans fans come out of the woodwork and are they as obnoxious in person as they are on message boards?

Better yet do they know we use indoor restrooms and not outhouses (no that was not obnoxious...ok maybe a little bit)

The Buck's near 80 and I-10?
Old 11-22-2009   #7
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

One of the worst fights I've seen at Reliant was started by a meatball fan. He ended up in the ER with a large gash in his flee infested head! The answer to your question is YES, they come out of the woodwork, and YES they are as obnoxious in person at they are on message boards! BUT, there are some good ones also, just a couple, and they come to our tailgate! YVETTE, you and your HONEY rock!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-22-2009   #8
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Disgusting.

I will not start anything but lord help them if they dare try to start something with ANY other Texans fan.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #9
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
It would take away from my "welcome to Texas , we have indoor plumbing leave your outhouses attached to your trailer." joke that I intend on telling them.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #10
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Section: 623
Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

I hope Texan fans are respectful toward visiting fans, I've been a couple places, cough, San Diego, where the home fans weren't. That being said, the visiting fans better be respectful also. Nothing worse than obnoxious visiting fans stinking up our place.
Old 11-23-2009   #11
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Sad when fans can not let the team they root for speak for them and condone lude acts and violence just because of where people are from and teams they support.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #12
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

soooo, let me get this straight. You saw 4 people with Titans gear and your first thought is to "start something"? What's with the insecurity pards? Afraid a few NFL fans who don't pull for your team are gonna enjoy the game?

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #13
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Sad when fans can not let the team they route for speak for them and condone lude acts and violence just because of where people are from and teams they support.
stfu. if you can't understand why there is a little extra hate for the Titans, you must be ignorant.

team thieves, history with the owner, and then the whole VY thing.

i am no hater and am pretty close to the vest but this is a rivalry. our only rivalry. deal with it. if you think Texans fans are bad, go take a trip up north to Philly, or Chicago, or New York, or New England. Those fans would really let you have it. Houston is total carebear so deal wit it.
Old 11-23-2009   #14
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 98407 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
stfu. if you can't understand why there is a little extra hate for the Titans, you must be ignorant.

i am no hater and am pretty close to the vest but this is a rivalry. our only rivalry. deal with it. if you think Texans fans are bad, go take a trip up north to Philly, or Chicago, or New York, or New England. Those fans would really let you have it. Houston is total carebear so deal wit it.
Old 11-23-2009   #15
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25091 jaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respectedjaayteetx is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I think you guys need a Christian side hug.
Old 11-23-2009   #16
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:

So the four fans that the op mentioned moved the team? Drafted VY? One of them was Bud Adams?

And I guess you want to lump yourself with those teams fans then huh?

Last year when I went to the Titans/Colts game there fans were great. I am still friends with a few of them I met. It's a choice between being classy and well being like you describe. I choose class. End of the day we are all just fans of the same sport. Not one of those fans has harmed you in anyway, have not harmed your family and are actually spending money that puts tax dollars into your community. Your logic is skewed if you honestly believe that a fan is to blame for anything in your life.

BTW a rivalry requires better then a 4-11 record against.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #17
jaayteetx
Hall of Fame

Quote:
So the four fans that the op mentioned moved the team? Drafted VY? One of them was Bud Adams?

And I guess you want to lump yourself with those teams fans then huh?

Last year when I went to the Titans/Colts game there fans were great. I am still friends with a few of them I met. It's a choice between being classy and well being like you describe. I choose class. End of the day we are all just fans of the same sport. Not one of those fans has harmed you in anyway, have not harmed your family and are actually spending money that puts tax dollars into your community. Your logic is skewed if you honestly believe that a fan is to blame for anything in your life.

how bout 5-11?
Old 11-23-2009   #18
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
I think you guys need a Christian side hug.
nice

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009   #19
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

LMFAO.... A fan of the Tennessee Titans is talking about class?? Did I read that correctly??

BTW, having met Spurstexanstros, he's hardly one to start anyting. Is he excitable and get pumped up??? Hell yeah! Would he do anything to jeopardize his wife or anything else...?? NO!!
Old 11-23-2009   #20
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
All it requires is good guys and asshats. Unfortunately the asshats do have the lead in the won/loss record right now.

What's the record over the last two games?? 2-0 Good guys.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read