Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 11-16-2009   #1
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Out of Towner looking for MNF Tailgate

Im looking for a few tailgate parties to stop by when I come in from NY for the Houston MNF game. I got an invite to the blue crew but i figured i would post closer to the game. Someone gave me http://www.txdavid.com/tailgate.html but that seems to be down.

Any more infor anyone could provide would be awesome.

I'll definitely be stopping by the Blue Crew, but wanted to see if there r any other must "stop by" parties. Also should I bring anything to the tailgate. I'll be walking from the hotel and would have to buy something the day of, or should i just bring some cash. Im not looking to be a mooch.

Thanks
Old 11-16-2009   #2
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Out of Towner looking for MNF Tailgate

Hang on a minute Chris and I'll see if I can find my copy of it.
Old 11-16-2009   #3
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

No luck. Hey TB, where's that map of yours?
Old 11-16-2009   #4
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisG View Post
Im looking for a few tailgate parties to stop by when I come in from NY for the Houston MNF game. I got an invite to the blue crew but i figured i would post closer to the game. Someone gave me http://www.txdavid.com/tailgate.html but that seems to be down.

I'll definitely be stopping by the Blue Crew, but wanted to see if there r any other must "stop by" parties. Also should I bring anything to the tailgate. I'll be walking from the hotel and would have to buy something the day of, or should i just bring some cash. Im not looking to be a mooch.

Thanks
I hope I get chance to meet you Chris, I will most likely start off in the yellow lot and if time permits will swing by and say hi to my friends in the Blue Crew, I just don't know how much tailgating time I am going to be able to have. Where are your seats?
Old 11-16-2009   #5
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

Section 521 near the front...i'll have battle red jersey on (of course). Got a custom one name on the back says "Fan Since" and the number is 02 - so fan since 2002 (the 1st season). Wasnt an oilers fan but have been a texans fan since the beginning

hoping to tailgate as much as possible. With a 730 start time what time does tailgating start?
Old 11-16-2009   #6
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Section 521 near the front...i'll have battle red jersey on (of course). Got a custom one name on the back says "Fan Since" and the number is 02 - so fan since 2002 (the 1st season). Wasnt an oilers fan but have been a texans fan since the beginning

hoping to tailgate as much as possible. With a 730 start time what time does tailgating start?
From NY huh... what part?
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2009   #7
ChrisG
Road Fan

upstate area, a little ways outside Rochester, about 45-60 minutes from Buffalo
Old 11-16-2009   #8
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
upstate area, a little ways outside Rochester, about 45-60 minutes from Buffalo
I have family in Rochester, as I am from just outside of Syracuse.. You can stop by our place in the Orange Lot, but wherever you end up, you will have a great time for sure... Welcome to Houston !!
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009   #9
ChrisG
Road Fan

yea its not a bad area, just NYS taxes suck (not to mention our ugly new plates).

anyways, cant wait to meet you guys...what time do the gates open at reliant?
Old 11-18-2009   #10
Stemp
Brew Master

Section: Sec 118 Row H
Rep Power: 46692 Stemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respectedStemp is a quality contributor and well respected

You can come by the LoneSpot Tailgaters. Look for the Blue bus in the front row of the Platinum Lot. We'll have a full Thanksgiving feast working, with fried turkey, stuffing, and all the works, plus homemade beer and a DJ spinning tunes.
Stemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009   #11
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Thanks
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Hang on a minute Chris and I'll see if I can find my copy of it.

Old 11-18-2009   #12
ChrisG
Road Fan

Thanks Bill and Stemp, i'll definitely be stopping by both

cant wait
Old 11-18-2009   #13
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Thanks Bill and Stemp, i'll definitely be stopping by both

cant wait
Looking forward to meeting you ChrisG. Get there early and come hungry! Fourth Annual Blue Crew Chili Cookoff is this Monday!!

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/g...8558677&ref=ts
Old 11-21-2009   #14
ChrisG
Road Fan

leaving for the airport in about 12 hours...should be in Houston by 1pm

cant wait for monday
Old 11-23-2009   #15
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Chris G,

Make sure and ask for me at the blue crew tailgate. I was born in Brockport, and my Dad will be at the tailgate. He knows your part of the world well.

GHF

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read