Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 11-22-2009   #41
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Titans Tailgate-Battle Red!

I have my wife and kid here and I was wondering if there was anything else I could bring.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2009   #42
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I should be there with my wife.
Old 11-22-2009   #43
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Man Earl we know who farts in the pool
Old 11-22-2009   #44
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 158648 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Man Earl we know who farts in the pool
That's a Titan Jacuzzi you know .
Old 11-23-2009   #45
BigBang
Cymbal Hero

Send a message via MSN to BigBang Send a message via Yahoo to BigBang

It's been a minute since I've been here. I'm seriously lookin forward to seein y'all tonight. I have a friend (actually she's a little more than that) who's wanting to support me and the band and I was wondering if she could hang with y'all during the game just in case I can't talk my mom out of her ticket.
Old 11-23-2009   #46
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

just waiting on Amy to take a shower so we can leave.
Old 11-23-2009   #47
DiapHer
GO BIG RED!!!

Rep Power: 292 DiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respectedDiapHer is a quality contributor and well respected

Regains the Chili Cook Off Championship!!!
Old 11-24-2009   #48
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

As pissed as I am over the game last night, it was awesome to finally meet some of y'all last night. TB, Honering Earl, Andrew6 and your wife, Yankee and Lindsay, Shetex, Glasshalffull, TC, Tedc, just to name a few. One of these days hopefully I can be a full-timer at the Blue Crew tailgate. Thanks

TB, what did I tell you about this ****in game last night? Dammit to heck, I was ripsnortin pissed last night.

Last edited by HOU-TEX; 11-24-2009 at 09:58 AM.
HOU-TEX is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #49
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 158648 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
As pissed as I am over the game last night, it was awesome to finally meet some of y'all last night. TB, Honering Earl, Andrew6 and your wife, Yankee and Lindsay, Shetex, Glasshalffull, TC, Tedc, just to name a few. One of these days hopefully I can be a full-timer at the Blue Crew tailgate. Thanks

TB, what did I tell you about this ****in game last night? Dammit to heck, I was ripsnortin pissed last night.
Losing stinks but I try to seperate the tailgating from the game . That being said it was fun talking to you and your wife and even though the #$%$%(^$$^$$%$%$ Texans spit the bit once again ... I had a good time .

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 11-24-2009 at 10:37 AM.
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #50
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew Titans Tailgate-Battle Red!

Quote:

I was very shocked that you didn't have a headset and look like Kubiak.

But very nice meeting you and your wife.
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #51
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Yeah cat, it was awesome finally meeting you and the hot "fiery red-head"!! Y'all are more than welcome to join us anytime!!!

I felt like I had the piss knocked out of me. That didn't go anything like I thought it would... BOOOOOooooooooO!!!

BTW, It was all Kris Brown's fault.
Old 11-24-2009   #52
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
I was very shocked that you didn't have a headset and look like Kubiak.

But very nice meeting you and your wife.

The wife said she enjoyed talking with Lindsay (sp?).
Old 11-24-2009   #53
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Losing stinks but I try to seperate the tailgating from the game . That being said it was fun talking to you and your wife and even the the #$%$%(^$$^$$%$%$ Texans spit the bit once again ... I had a good time .
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Yeah cat, it was awesome finally meeting you and the hot "fiery red-head"!! Y'all are more than welcome to join us anytime!!!

I felt like I had the piss knocked out of me. That didn't go anything like I thought it would... BOOOOOooooooooO!!!

BTW, It was all Kris Brown's fault.
Now that I know where y'all are I will try to make it a point to come by when ever I make it to the game.
Old 11-24-2009   #54
Yvette
Veteran

Rep Power: 20041 Yvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respectedYvette is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for having us and putting up with me. My husband always says he can dress me up but can't take me out. You all have always had one hell of a tailgate and it keeps getting better. Before I forget, if anyone knows how to get a hold of Andy, send me a PM, please. Need to talk to him about some moonshine
Old 11-24-2009   #55
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Blue Crew Titans Tailgate-Battle Red!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
I have my wife and kid here and I was wondering if there was anything else I could bring.
Good seeing you again. Sorry if I blew you off, things get crazy later in the tailgate!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2009   #56
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 116197 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

It always helps to have the face to go with the name. (Occasionally) it helps with the online *ahem* disputes that arise on here from time to time. Even if the outcome of the game sucked, I hope you enjoyed the tailgate at least.
Old 11-24-2009   #57
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvette View Post
Thanks for having us and putting up with me. My husband always says he can dress me up but can't take me out. You all have always had one hell of a tailgate and it keeps getting better. Before I forget, if anyone knows how to get a hold of Andy, send me a PM, please. Need to talk to him about some moonshine
Yvette, it is always good having you two at the tailgate!
Old 11-24-2009   #58
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I was planning on being there and sorry I did not make it. My wife started feeling bad right before we got to the stadium, so she laid down in the van most of the tailgate so I stayed in yellow with my good friends at TLT. She did feel better after she ate though so that was good.
Old 11-24-2009   #59
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

We had a fantastic tailgate! If you missed it, shame on you!
Old 11-24-2009   #60
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
We had a fantastic tailgate! If you missed it, shame on you!
My wife was feeling sick, it was really out of my control, but I really planned on being there, I even PM'd Katie and she brought me a 6 pack in her cooler so I wouldn't have to carry over anything. Sorry again GHF for no-showing on you. My plan was to hit both tailgates, by the time she felt better and ate a little something it was too close to gametime.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read