Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 11-18-2009   #41
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: LOL @ Titans fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Really? I thought you would fit in perfect in San Fran!
Dropping an F-bomb at my 4 year old daughter for wearing Titans gear is not really classy in anyway.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009   #42
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Probably slip something in my drink and wake up with lipstick on and a soar ass. I prefer the duct tape scenario.
Quote:
There he goes with penis on his mind again...
Quote:
Really? I thought you would fit in perfect in San Fran!

Quote:
Dropping an F-bomb at my 4 year old daughter for wearing Titans gear is not really classy in anyway.
Not sure how I see the connection between "fitting in in San Francisco" and "dropping an F-bomb" are linked... Paint me a little confused on this one.
Old 11-18-2009   #43
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post

Not sure how I see the connection between "fitting in in San Francisco" and "dropping an F-bomb" are linked... Paint me a little confused on this one.
Look at the comment Shaft quoted. That is why I was saying SF fans are rude.

Old 11-18-2009   #44
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I was meaning the whole homosexuality thing. I don't think he got it.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009   #45
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Look at the comment Shaft quoted. That is why I was saying SF fans are rude.
Dude, one guy cursing shouldn't rain on your pride parade!
Old 11-18-2009   #46
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
I was meaning the whole homosexuality thing. I don't think he got it.
I got it I just ignored it. Can't oblige all of your fantasies.

Old 11-18-2009   #47
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
I got it I just ignored it. Can't oblige all of your fantasies.
A fantasy is you waking up at mi casa with a sore ass BA. And you're the one that said that! Don't get it twisted!
Old 11-18-2009   #48
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
A fantasy is you waking up at mi casa with a sore ass BA. And you're the one that said that! Don't get it twisted!
It was more of a nightmare.

Old 11-19-2009   #49
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 108115 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Titan fan gourmet seafood vittles:

Old 11-19-2009   #50
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by djohn2oo8 View Post
"AND last time I checked, we are like 12-4 agsinst the Texans.

Ummm, have we played twice this year already?? Your math doesn't add up...

Record FAIL.
Old 11-19-2009   #51
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Titan fan gourmet seafood vittles:

That is one of the grossest looking dishes I have ever seen.

Old 11-19-2009   #52
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
I thought you would love to dine on two weiners in one sitting.

Am I going too far? Just let me know TexansTalk...
Old 11-19-2009   #53
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
I'm never eating a hot dog again.
Old 11-19-2009   #54
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
I'm never eating a hot dog again.
Could you imagine if your boss invited you over to dinner and that was served to you?

Old 11-19-2009   #55
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Could you imagine if your boss invited you over to dinner and that was served to you?
I would promptly ask for vacation and then quit when I got back.
Old 11-19-2009   #56
JWarren14
Beer Me

Section: 516 Row B
Rep Power: 844 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to JWarren14

I always wondered how the Titans got their name

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiH4-h4o6Us
JWarren14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009   #57
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 290612 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWarren14 View Post
I always wondered how the Titans got their name

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiH4-h4o6Us
Directed and produced by our very own Texans Chick.
Old 11-19-2009   #58
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Again Steph... Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!! Thank you!!
Old 11-19-2009   #59
TitanFan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 TitanFan TitanFan TitanFan TitanFan TitanFan TitanFan TitanFan

so i have 2 tickets one for my seat and one to the "LONE" section. I believe its either a tailgate party ticket or a entrance to some club section.

could someone help me out?
TitanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2009   #60
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanFan View Post
so i have 2 tickets one for my seat and one to the "LONE" section. I believe its either a tailgate party ticket or a entrance to some club section.

could someone help me out?
Yeah.. No problem. It's a pre-game breakfast that starts at 10:30. It's located at IH45 and Crosstimber.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read