Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 11-18-2009   #21
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3658 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon
Default Re: LOL @ Titans fans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
And last time I checked we beat the Tinnbreds the last two times we faced them and basically started their
10 game losing streak.
The stomping of the towel v. Pittsburgh is where the Titans started their freefall.

We did pretty much destroyed their season Week2 this year though. They were OK with losing to Pittsburgh on the road Week 1 but losing at home to Houston and to lose the way they did.....they imploded, had injury setbacks just like any other football team, and didn't pull it together in time. Chris Johnson was talking about 10-6 when they were 1-6 so they may not have mailed it in just yet...especially in a rivalry game...who knows.

GO TEXANS
Old 11-18-2009   #22
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
Come on guys. You all know you would love to meet BA.

I can promise you he would have a great time tailgating with us.
Want to kick my butt at chess in person?

This season the plan is to party with the people from coltfreaks in Indi. I have a bet to repay for our last loss.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009   #23
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Come on guys. You all know you would love to meet BA.

I can promise you he would have a great time tailgating with us.
Sure he would. We treat our guests with famous Texas hospitality.
Old 11-18-2009   #24
BigTimeTexanFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1964 BigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

yes, but with Bud you also have to handicap his attire.
BigTimeTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009   #25
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Flying... hmph...
It would be a 1900+ mile drive one way. Gas would be more then the plane ticket.

Old 11-18-2009   #26
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
The stomping of the towel v. Pittsburgh is where the Titans started their freefall.

We did pretty much destroyed their season Week2 this year though. They were OK with losing to Pittsburgh on the road Week 1 but losing at home to Houston and to lose the way they did.....they imploded, had injury setbacks just like any other football team, and didn't pull it together in time. Chris Johnson was talking about 10-6 when they were 1-6 so they may not have mailed it in just yet...especially in a rivalry game...who knows.

GO TEXANS
Yeah, you're right. I had forgotten but BA reminded me.
Old 11-18-2009   #27
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 48009 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
It would be a 1900+ mile drive one way. Gas would be more then the plane ticket.
Maybe in Cali... what is it over there, 3-some?
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009   #28
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Excuses, excuses.
Old 11-18-2009   #29
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
I will probably make the trip next season. After hotel and airfare and tickets those away games get pretty pricey.

The Titans/Colts game last season almost cost me $1K.
Quote:
I'm pretty sure we can have your game ticket covered.
I'm pretty sure Shaft will let you crash at his place.
Old 11-18-2009   #30
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Sure he would. We treat our guests with famous Texas hospitality.
Yes I am sure I would end up duct taped to a lamp post, head half shaved and "Go Texans" spray painted on me. Which would be cool as long as you left me with a full beer hat.

Old 11-18-2009   #31
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Probably slip something in my drink and wake up with lipstick on and a soar ass. I prefer the duct tape scenario.

Old 11-18-2009   #32
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Yes I am sure I would end up duct taped to a lamp post, head half shaved and "Go Texans" spray painted on me. Which would be cool as long as you left me with a full beer hat.

Seriously though, we have Titans fans that come visit everytime we play.

However, we might use you as the game day pinata.
Old 11-18-2009   #33
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I swear I just typed that but didn't post. Great minds. Meanwhile I'm off to the store for some duct tape and spray paint.
Old 11-18-2009   #34
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Maybe in Cali... what is it over there, 3-some?
Around that. SFO and OAX both have several daily flights that go through there. Had an awesome pulled pork sandwich last time I was waiting for my flight.

Old 11-18-2009   #35
heyitsmeallen
noob

good luck monday night guys.
its gonna be a slugfest as our rival games always are
Old 11-18-2009   #36
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyitsmeallen View Post
good luck monday night guys.
its gonna be a slugfest as our rival games always are
If you want to talk serious football talk go to the Texans Talk forum. This forum is for smack and can get ugly and/or funny. Just a heads-up..

Welcome aboard Allen.
Old 11-18-2009   #37
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:

I have tailgated in Seatle, SF, Oakland, San Diego and Tennessee. All I had a great time at. Have to say the SF fans were by far the rudest.

Old 11-18-2009   #38
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6688 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009   #39
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6688 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Probably slip something in my drink and wake up with lipstick on and a soar ass. I prefer the duct tape scenario.
There he goes with penis on his mind again...
Old 11-18-2009   #40
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
I have tailgated in Seatle, SF, Oakland, San Diego and Tennessee. All I had a great time at. Have to say the SF fans were by far the rudest.
Really? I thought you would fit in perfect in San Fran!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read