Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 11-17-2009   #81
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bud Adams is class act all the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Is that thing's tongue always sticking out? Gawd what a stupid looking mascot.

Slug looks like something out of Night of the Living Dead.
Old 11-17-2009   #82
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Anybody else here fans of the series no longer on HBO entitled "Flight of the Conchords"? If not nevermid. If so tell me this incident didn't remind you of one particular episode of that series ?
But the ole Budster was certainly in poor taste, a real jerk and bozo, but nevertheless I thought it was hilarious.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009   #83
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Can't they get somebody under the age of 75 to drive Bud's golf cart around?

Bet people scatter when they see that coming!

Bud really needs to stick to Ensure. An 86 year old drunk man is not a pretty sight.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009   #84
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
Love the shoes Bud.

He looks more dead than alive.

Golf Cart Driver: This is wear I jump off.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009   #85
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110699 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I dislike Bud as much as anyone, but looking at these pics is.......uncomfortable. With the pics and his obvious bad behavior I think his wife dying is killing him as well, that plus the fact that he's 150 years old. I give him six months to be honest.

Having said that I hope he has a miserable Monday night.
Old 11-17-2009   #86
WWJD
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 375 WWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respectedWWJD is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I dislike Bud as much as anyone, but looking at these pics is.......uncomfortable. With the pics and his obvious bad behavior I think his wife dying is killing him as well, that plus the fact that he's 150 years old. I give him six months to be honest.

Having said that I hope he has a miserable Monday night.
I think you have some good points but it's interesting to note that he only did this after the commish left his suite so obviously he knew enough not to do that with him sitting there.

And I've read this is not the first time he's done this so....but yea he's really old and looks very frail and ill.

I guess the commish didn't have much sympathy for him with the big fine and all.
WWJD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009   #87
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWJD View Post
I think you have some good points but it's interesting to note that he only did this after the commish left his suite so obviously he knew enough not to do that with him sitting there.

And I've read this is not the first time he's done this so....but yea he's really old and looks very frail and ill.

I guess the commish didn't have much sympathy for him with the big fine and all.
Steph wrote about it here: Bud Adams flips the bird yet again
Old 11-17-2009   #88
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 281064 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Will he be at Reliant on Monday? Maybe Texans fans can 'honor' him with a mass one-finger salute!
Old 11-17-2009   #89
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Will he be at Reliant on Monday? Maybe Texans fans can 'honor' him with a mass one-finger salute!
I'm down.... If someone sees him in one of the suites, get the people around you to salute and let Pud know he's #1.
Old 11-17-2009   #90
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I'm down.... If someone sees him in one of the suites, get the people around you to salute and let Pud know he's #1.
I can get the south endzone on board!
Shaft75 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009   #91
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

would be hilarious if somehow a cloud would come over houston on monday late afternoon
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009   #92
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post

would be hilarious if somehow a cloud would come over houston on monday late afternoon
This is Wolf firing up his pit Monday night:

Old 11-18-2009   #93
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Default Re: Stay Class Bud Adams

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtexan02 View Post
Dang G.... Catch up. Clicky linky: Bud Adams is class act all the way
Old 11-18-2009   #94
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanFan View Post
if vince had started the season at qb i think the titans would be anywhere from 5-4 to 7-2. 7-2 in my opinion the titans injured their top 3 dbs and hadnt signed their fourth unti 3 weeks ago (hood). they never had a chance without those guys going against indi or new england. but i guarantee the scores would have been closer. first of all, vince would have got more than 0 first downs. its pretty hard for a defense when they play the entire game on the field.

andre johnson is everything. ill give u that, but unless he makes an otustanding play down the stretch (which he definitely can) i tend to believe matt schaub is going to force one over the middle or throw an out route short

the texans wont be able to run against tenn when they need a yard. texans problem all yr and a relative strength of the titans.

passings gotta be there

projection:30-24, tennessee

god this is exciting. can everyone agree on that? i fully hope and expect all of you to gloat like mad after winning.

sidenote: with new england losing and playing back to the pack, they are much more likely to be playing tom brady against houston in the last game of the season
I respectfully disagree new guy. Welcome to the board.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009   #95
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 117755 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Dang G.... Catch up. Clicky linky: Bud Adams is class act all the way
Didn't Bud flip the local media off when the Titans lost that Superbowl against the Rams? Good times
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009   #96
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009   #97
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
I can get the south endzone on board!
Right on!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Old 11-18-2009   #98
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Old 11-18-2009   #99
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110699 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

The shirt has a url to go to so I did. Not going there ever again. I guess I didn't think about the possibilities when punching in the url...lol. (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Boy, I've had some dumb luck hitting links I've seen on this board today.
Old 11-18-2009   #100
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
The shirt has a url to go to so I did. Not going there ever again. I guess I didn't think about the possibilities when punching in the url...lol. (not that there's anything wrong with that)

Boy, I've had some dumb luck hitting links I've seen on this board today.
What are you talking about? It's a real website where you can buy that shirt.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read