Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 11-17-2009   #41
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: Calling all Titan Fans - Texans vs. Titans - Monday Night Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
BA barely(not as much as usual until yall started to win.)....but he was here after 0-6...Bipolar and the rest not so much
BIP doesn't come on this sight much. As for "others" I am not really sure who you are talking about.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009   #42
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
BIP doesn't come on this sight much. As for "others" I am not really sure who you are talking about.
Childress, Psycochop (or something close), etc., etc...
Old 11-17-2009   #43
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Dude, you just stuck your head out. Don't be lyin!
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2009   #44
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Childress, Psycochop (or something close), etc., etc...
Childress made a comment a while ago about being pissed off about some comment made at him and said he was done with the site. If you check his page you can see he has not been back since January fo this year. Held to his word I guess. I talk to him from time to time (actually this morning) but neither brought up TT.

Pshychop IDK. I know him best from the Jags board but I am sure if you try and call him out he would show his face up on this board.

Old 11-17-2009   #45
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Dude, you just stuck your head out. Don't be lyin!
this week http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...3&postcount=18

2 weeks ago http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...6&postcount=23

3 weeks ago http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...7&postcount=62

4 weeks ago http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...6&postcount=10

Should I go on? These are not the only post I made in the week just examples. Shaft making you look the fool is just getting to easy, please step up your game.

Old 11-17-2009   #46
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

It would be funny if the lonely Titans would become coach killers this season. That would be gravy on my Thanksgiving Day turkey!

Old 11-18-2009   #47
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Childress made a comment a while ago about being pissed off about some comment made at him and said he was done with the site. If you check his page you can see he has not been back since January fo this year. Held to his word I guess. I talk to him from time to time (actually this morning) but neither brought up TT.

Pshychop IDK. I know him best from the Jags board but I am sure if you try and call him out he would show his face up on this board.
Damn!! Childress was one that I liked!! I read his posts on gotits.com and he is one of the very few folks that give the Texans some props.
Old 11-18-2009   #48
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
this week http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...3&postcount=18

2 weeks ago http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...6&postcount=23

3 weeks ago http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...7&postcount=62

4 weeks ago http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...6&postcount=10

Should I go on? These are not the only post I made in the week just examples. Shaft making you look the fool is just getting to easy, please step up your game.
Okay... You're right, I've been slacking a little. I've been in a paper chase this year and haven't posted much at all. BUT, whenever I get a moment to check the site I always start in the rivalry talk forum.

So tell me how in the hell do the Tits win if we completely shut down CJ?
Old 11-18-2009   #49
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Damn!! Childress was one that I liked!! I read his posts on gotits.com and he is one of the very few folks that give the Texans some props.
He's been busy too but I think it had to do with the Titans in the playoffs or something. This board got pretty nasty towards Titan fan at the end of the season even before the loss.

Old 11-18-2009   #50
gwallaia

Rep Power: 60869 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
This board got pretty nasty towards Titan fan at the end of the season even before the loss.
I'm sure it was well deserved.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009   #51
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Cortland Finnegan aka Fake-Ass Irishman is going to get bitchslapped by Andre Johnson on Monday... Just thought I would let all the Titans fans know that, as if you already didn't.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read