Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 10-27-2009   #201
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Pickem - 2009

Sitting pretty rite now but this upcoming week is BRUTAL!
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009   #202
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I climbed up one spot to 9th, only 9 points out of 2nd but the Drifter is starting to walk off from the group.
Old 10-31-2009   #203
TheDrifter
All Pro

Rep Power: 18083 TheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I climbed up one spot to 9th, only 9 points out of 2nd but the Drifter is starting to walk off from the group.
This should be a good week to change that. Not a whole lot of "should be blowouts" on the schedule.
TheDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009   #204
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Make it 1-6. I'm going to keep picking against the Texans until they lose.
1-7. I'm probably going to put a 12 or 13 on Indy next week to make sure my losing streak continues.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2009   #205
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Got my ass handed to me again today!

Thank god I don't bet money on games!
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2009   #206
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Damn! I jumped up to the #2 spot, didn't see that coming.

I am coming for you The Drifter
Old 11-03-2009   #207
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
1-7. I'm probably going to put a 12 or 13 on Indy next week to make sure my losing streak continues.
I'm with you on that. So far I'm 4 for 4 picking against the Texans Meaning, when I pick the other guys the Texans win.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2009   #208
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90711 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Not much love for the Texans this week, only 6% picking them to win.... average confidence points of 2.8 too
Old 11-06-2009   #209
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
Not much love for the Texans this week, only 6% picking them to win.... average confidence points of 2.8 too
just dropped a 6 on the Texans to win their first in Indy...

Make your picks!!!
Old 11-06-2009   #210
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

My picks are in, some interesting games this week.
Old 11-06-2009   #211
kiwitexansfan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 90711 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
just dropped a 6 on the Texans to win their first in Indy...

Make your picks!!!
Only a 6, I dropped the 13 on them, I have to gamble to make up some ground.
Old 11-06-2009   #212
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Next year I'm Showtime and my wife is whatever name she decides on. None of this teammate crap.
Old 11-07-2009   #213
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Okay... one more time.
I need some luck tomorrow.
a lot of it.
Old 11-11-2009   #214
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Just a reminder...there is a game on Thursday night! Get that pick in at a minimum!
Old 11-11-2009   #215
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9888 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Texans Talk Pickem - 2009

Thanks for the reminder
Old 11-12-2009   #216
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't forget your Thursday night pick! I just entered all my picks even though I only had to make the one but the others are subject to change. As it turned out I had all the favorites, not a good omen.

Last week I let the wife pick them all because she was hassling me about what we had. The result? A new weekly low of 41 points surpassing the previous low of 63. Next year I'll have mine and she'll have hers.
Old 11-14-2009   #217
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Just a reminder...there is a game on Thursday night! Get that pick in at a minimum!
I blew it. Totally forgot about the Thurs. game. And from looking at the score, I'll bet NFLN wants to forget about it too.
Old 11-14-2009   #218
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I blew it. Totally forgot about the Thurs. game. And from looking at the score, I'll bet NFLN wants to forget about it too.
I forgot about it too.
Old 11-15-2009   #219
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 100543 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

I took a huge beating this week, I wish I wouldn't have made any picks this week so I'd have an excuse

I have 4 right so far

I picked NE to beat Indy
and Balt should throttle Cleveland

but the way this week is going, I don't know
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2009   #220
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
I took a huge beating this week, I wish I wouldn't have made any picks this week so I'd have an excuse

I have 4 right so far

I picked NE to beat Indy
and Balt should throttle Cleveland

but the way this week is going, I don't know
I took a beating too, got 7 right so far, forgot to pick on Thursday though, I got NE tonight and Baltimore tomorrow as well.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read