Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 11-09-2009   #1
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Calling all Titan Fans - Texans vs. Titans - Monday Night Football

Where are all of the Titans fans at???

Your team is in despair... Your coach wants to be a Colt... Your fake ass Irishman is back in the lineup... Your record is 2-6... Your defense is terrible... Your starting qb has some problems...

Are you going to come out of the woodworks now that your club has pulled out two wins in a row??? Can we expect some healthy smack talk before or Monday nighter???
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009   #2
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Calling all Titan Fans - Texans vs. Titans - Monday Night Football

They're going to be 3-6 this time next week and on a pretty good roll.

That MNF game is not going to be easy.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009   #3
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
They're going to be 3-6 this time next week and on a pretty good roll.

That MNF game is not going to be easy.
No it will not be easy and VY starting scares me.(Not because of talent but just flashes of him celebrating after the win in our house).

I actually think this is our biggest test for our D-fense for the simple fact that we are in the spotlight.

We must shut him down and make him look foolish, it is a must win game!

Texans will prevail though.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009   #4
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2316 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

I am stoked either way I am going to be there...good thing my wife and kid are going to be with me because I would say something to the Titan fans...and that would probably start a fight....that or spill soda on the guy wearing the VY Texans jersey that I saw at training camp.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009   #5
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

not yet...

Ha, I didn't read your question Shaft.... its not Texans week yet
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009   #6
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
not yet...

Ha, I didn't read your question Shaft.... its not Texans week yet

I respect that. But we have an extra week to smack it up.

BTW, Bulluck, you gained some major board-cred for sticking around while your team was MAJORLY sucking it up. Way to hang in there when your chips were down.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2009   #7
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 65087 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

be happy to talk 'smack' - see ya then

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 11-09-2009   #8
Sal Rosenberg
All Pro

Rep Power: 111 Sal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respectedSal Rosenberg is a quality contributor and well respected

I love VY but I hope Meco and the others remember his "this is my house" bs. I hope we put him on his ass for that crap.Sorry Vince but I have the memory of an elephant.
Sal Rosenberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009   #9
BigTimeTexanFan
All Pro

Rep Power: 1964 BigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respectedBigTimeTexanFan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
No it will not be easy and VY starting scares me.(Not because of talent but just flashes of him celebrating after the win in our house).

I actually think this is our biggest test for our D-fense for the simple fact that we are in the spotlight.

We must shut him down and make him look foolish, it is a must win game!

Texans will prevail though.
Fortunately our team seems to rise to the occasion when we play in the spot light. Here's to hoping they do it again on Monday Night Football
BigTimeTexanFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009   #10
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 278082 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be honest with you. This MNF game concerns me. A rejuvenated Titans team with a fired-up and inspired Vince Young is a dangerous team. Chris Johnson is running as good as any back in the league, and the Titans defense is starting to gel under the new DC's system. And let's not forget that while VY might not be the greatest QB, he's still a great athlete that is more than capable of making plays. Coming to his hometown with a chip on his shoulder for some primetime football? The Texans had better come prepared and be ready to ball, because I think this is going to be a great game and a tough battle.
Old 11-10-2009   #11
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

I fixed the picture for you guys.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2009   #12
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Rep Power: 278082 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 11-10-2009   #13
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 11-10-2009   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I fixed the picture for you guys.

Mods, please delete for quadruple post(s).
Old 11-10-2009   #15
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Mods, please delete for quadruple post(s).
It's actually changed take a closer look.

Old 11-10-2009   #16
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 99691 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
It's actually changed take a closer look.
Why would I??
Old 11-10-2009   #17
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Why would I??
Come on grumpy gus ... turn that frown upside-down.

Old 11-10-2009   #18
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Come on grumpy gus ... turn that frown upside-down.

Same crap. Different stink.
Old 11-10-2009   #19
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Did somebody mention crap and stink? That reminds me of the story of the origin of the Titans logo...

Old 11-10-2009   #20
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read