Join Date: Jul 2005
Rep Power: 58771
Re: Half-Season Texans Mock/Wishlist
2a) I dont think Jackson declares next year. But if he does, I could be talked into this pick. Can you give me some reasons why you like this guy?
2b) Devine.... very small, very quick. He also has underrated power. But still, I am having problems getting over his diminutive stature. A 3rd, yes I would take him with a smile on my face. But I just dont know this early. I would go with a power back or oline help.
2c) No complaints here. Our LB group will be nasty, especially with Diles backing up all three spots.
3) I am good with this pick. C is a week spot, and if the coaches are bent on keeping Caldwell at guard.
4) The first of your picks I really dislike. I have seen Purdue a couple of times, and this guy did not stand out at all. At all.
5) Pinkard is pretty good, but I worry that he looks better because of all the talent on the team. If you are looking for a playmaking safety, Kyle McCarthy is still the guy. Or Sash from Iowa, although he might play SS.
6) A TE? Not if OD gets resigned. If he is not, the I hope we go TE here, if not earlier. I actually like the Illinois guy better, Michael Hoomanawanui.
6) I am ok with a power back here, if we dont take on earlier. Miller is good, Blount (if he checks out mentally) might be ok, but a sleeper is Joique Bell from Wayne State.
7) Hull is a good pick here. I like the late round ILB here. I may be biased, but another playe is Ryan Reynolds from Oklahoma. Lots of knee injuries, which is scary, but he is a player.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|