Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 10-23-2009   #1
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17337 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Dynasty league trade advice

I've got a proposal on the table in my dynasty league that I'm chewing on and can't make a decision. I 'd love to get some other opinions.

It's a 12 team dynasty league with standard WCOFF scoring.

My team is a legitimate championship contender, but I am extremely weak at the QB position. My starter is Garrard and my back-ups are Stafford, Quinn, and Josh Johnson.

I have been going back and forth with the Roethlisberger owner, and have this proposal on the table from him:

He gives up:
Roethlisberger
Braylon Edwards
Steve Smith NYG

I give up:
Matt Stafford
Andre Johnson

I can afford to give up AJ, seeing that I also have Reggie Wayne. Also, about 60%-70% of the top scorers in our league every year are QB's (Ben's ~4th right now.) So, I feel that getting Edwards and Smith might offset the loss of AJ being that I have Wayne and am in desperate need of a QB. But, there's something in me that is just stopping me from trading AJ, but I can't tell if it's the fact that he is the #1 WR inthe league or if I'm just being a homer.

What do you guys think?
nero THE zero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009   #2
playa465
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1969 playa465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respectedplaya465 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dynasty league trade advice

DO IT!!! I love AJ but WRs in FFL dont come close to a decent QB in keeper/dynasty leagues
playa465 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2009   #3
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 71634 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dynasty league trade advice

Sounds good to me.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read