Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-23-2009   #21
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33817 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: VICTORY IS OURS!! Our email campaign worked! FOX will show Texans vs. 49ers!

A job well done. Congratulations.
Old 10-23-2009   #22
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: VICTORY IS OURS!! Our email campaign worked! FOX will show Texans vs. 49ers!

Excellent job!

Now, can you guys do that in Japan as well? (I know, it is near impossible but just asking)

Go Austin Texans' fan!!!

Go Texans!!!
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009   #23
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 49705 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMURAITEXAN View Post
Excellent job!

Now, can you guys do that in Japan as well? (I know, it is near impossible but just asking)

Go Austin Texans' fan!!!

Go Texans!!!
Do they even show that many NFL games over there?
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009   #24
Vinnie
with an I E

Section: 506, best section in the 500's!
Rep Power: 7306 Vinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respectedVinnie is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm not an Austin local but I went ahead and thanked them anyway. Here's what I wrote:

Thank you for switching the broadcasting, I'm not an Austin local but I have lot's of friends there that are Houston fans, many of whom spent a great deal of their childhood here. It means a lot to all of us that support our local Texas teams that you made this choice. Thanks again!

Vinnie

Maybe it will be good for them to hear from Houston locals, maybe it won't. Didn't figure it could hurt.
Vinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009   #25
Mailman
Pwned by Hakeem

Rep Power: 3019 Mailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respectedMailman is a quality contributor and well respected

This is welcome news after a long, arduous work week. Here's hoping our Texans put the game away before 3:15 PM Sunday.
Mailman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009   #26
SAMURAITEXAN 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 19322 SAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedSAMURAITEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Do they even show that many NFL games over there?
Yes! Pay per view kind of thing and Public TV on cable. They show teams like Cowboys, 49ers, East coast teams and rarely shows Texans!

There's many Japanese lived in the states for business or education purpose and got to know NFL and like myself, hooked on NFL. Sadly, the most Japanese business people work in N.Y. West Coast and some in Chicago and Atlanta and very little in Houston. Cowboys got famous in Japan along with Cowboy's cheerleaders way back in 80's so this is why they still show Cowboys as well. (EHHHH)

Go Texans!!!

Last edited by SAMURAITEXAN; 10-24-2009 at 04:51 AM.
SAMURAITEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2009   #27
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

I just checked the listing and was shocked, congrats to all of you this is big deal fro Austin, now lets get a win. Its also a good thing I checked this thread I was setting my dvr as I will be present for this win!
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read