Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 10-22-2009   #1
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default No Texans-Niners in RGV

Wow, these guys never cease to amaze me. They switched the game on Wednesday to Vikes-Steelers. Unbelievable.

http://www.the506.com/nflmaps/2009/07-FOX-E.html

Any Valley Texans fans out there, let FOX RIO 2 hear it!!

http://www.foxrio2.com/contact/

P.S. I'll be at the game, but it's the principle here.
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009   #2
V Man
Pumpkinhead

Rep Power: 19 V Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden coverV Man could be on the next Madden cover
Send a message via MSN to V Man
Default Re: No Texans-Niners in RGV

Quote:
Originally Posted by valleytexfan View Post
Wow, these guys never cease to amaze me. They switched the game on Wednesday to Vikes-Steelers. Unbelievable.

Sorry to hear that man. Now I have to rush home and double check my cable schedule. Cause if Austin and RV aren't showing us, I know the arse-clowns in SA maybe following suit.
V Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009   #3
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by V Man View Post
Sorry to hear that man. Now I have to rush home and double check my cable schedule. Cause if Austin and RV aren't showing us, I know the arse-clowns in SA maybe following suit.
You're fine in SA.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009   #4
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Daily phone call - done. Daily e-mail - done. Daily response - None!!
Old 10-22-2009   #5
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Geeeezzzzz! Those media type are so far up Bret Farve's you know what, they will never get the brown out of their noses! Not everyone in the continental USA gives a rats ass about BF!! Sickening!!!

A absolutely HATE the Steelers, but, I'll be pulling for them Sunday!!!! If I was their coach I'd be paying them BIG bucks to sack his ass, or offer a HUGE bonus for every interception!! (if it was legal) I've got a mean streak today! lol Just sick of the BF show, esp when it keeps my fellow TEXANS from getting to watch their fav team!! Just not right!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009   #6
phantom17
#1 Fan in RGV!

Rep Power: 1292 phantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respectedphantom17 is a quality contributor and well respected

DAMN!!!!! No game here on TV! And I'm off from work too! Oh well, I will listen /read online on the PC!!! Go TEXANS!
Old 10-22-2009   #7
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by valleytexfan View Post

In my capacity as a blogger (silly person with a computer), I sent a very professional email to them, expressing the concern of RGV Texan fans, and asked for a written comment for the blog. I will see what their response is.

It might not help for this week, but maybe if fans contact them, it will get them thinking twice in the future.

Hope this helps.
Old 10-22-2009   #8
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
In my capacity as a blogger (silly person with a computer), I sent a very professional email to them, expressing the concern of RGV Texan fans, and asked for a written comment for the blog. I will see what their response is.

It might not help for this week, but maybe if fans contact them, it will get them thinking twice in the future.

Hope this helps.
Awesome...very much appreciated!!
Old 10-22-2009   #9
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom17 View Post
DAMN!!!!! No game here on TV! And I'm off from work too! Oh well, I will listen /read online on the PC!!! Go TEXANS!
yeah man unless you watch somewhere that has the sunday ticket. But therein lies another problem getting people to tune the tv to the Texans game...

At least I'll be lucky enough to be at this game...
Old 10-22-2009   #10
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Hope this helps.
But what about Austin!

sports@fox7.com

They will respect you, being that your blog is hosted on the Chron.

Me... not so much. LOL

www.HoustonDiehards.com
Old 10-22-2009   #11
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
But what about Austin!

sports@fox7.com

They will respect you, being that your blog is hosted on the Chron.

Me... not so much. LOL
Will do. I'm not sure about respect but I will try.
Old 10-22-2009   #12
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Quote:
Will do. I'm not sure about respect but I will try.
Done. I'll see what I hear.
Old 10-23-2009   #13
DiehardChris
You betcha!

BUMP!

C'mon y'all. It worked for us in Austin, let's hook up our brothers and sisters in the RGV!

www.HoustonDiehards.com
Old 10-23-2009   #14
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 148026 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I just pulled it up when looking at the other thread. It's on tv now fellers.

Enjoy Rio Grande Texans!

http://www.foxrio2.com/programming/
Old 10-23-2009   #15
DiehardChris
You betcha!

WOW Awesome!!!!

www.HoustonDiehards.com
Old 10-23-2009   #16
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Wow! I hope it's true...but www.the506.com still says that they on Wednesday switched to the Favres-Steelers. But appreciate the help everyone!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read