Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 10-22-2009   #121
gwallaia

Rep Power: 72749 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Fisher Fotoshop Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
Now, you gotta put Vince on this one.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009   #122
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 6809 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009   #123
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

This stuff is genius.

I am going to put a lot of this stuff up on the Chronic blog.

But I've already tweeted a few to get them to the national blogger, media types that follow my tweets. The Titanic one with Bud has been retweeted a couple of times--haha. (I didn't put any attribution in it because to encourage retweets I kept the tweet short--this wont make any sense unless you use twitter but it just means that I wanted to encourage the most eyeballs on it).

I've heard Fisher's defense of what he wore and what he said, but really it couldn't be any more tone deaf. At least when Vince was partying with his shirt off, he didn't expect for his private actions to be made public. Fisher did this at a public venue, wearing the jersey of a hated rival team, suggesting by implication that he and his team were a bunch of losers.

Coach has to know that such a thing could be a distraction.
Old 10-22-2009   #124
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
Now, you gotta put Vince on this one.
C'mon gwallaia, I do need to get some work done today.

Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009   #125
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317617 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
lol!!

but...uhhh...what is that Native American dude doing to Fisher...and...errr...what is Fisher's right hand doing to that Native American?
Old 10-22-2009   #126
WhiskeyR
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 WhiskeyR is a Legendary performerWhiskeyR is a Legendary performerWhiskeyR is a Legendary performerWhiskeyR is a Legendary performerWhiskeyR is a Legendary performerWhiskeyR is a Legendary performerWhiskeyR is a Legendary performerWhiskeyR is a Legendary performerWhiskeyR is a Legendary performerWhiskeyR is a Legendary performerWhiskeyR is a Legendary performer

These are hilarious! Here's a contribution from me, now that Fisher and Manning are pals... I think he left his keys in Peyton's pocket or something!

WhiskeyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009   #127
WhiskeyR
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 WhiskeyR is a Legendary performerWhiskeyR is a Legendary performerWhiskeyR is a Legendary performerWhiskeyR is a Legendary performerWhiskeyR is a Legendary performerWhiskeyR is a Legendary performerWhiskeyR is a Legendary performerWhiskeyR is a Legendary performerWhiskeyR is a Legendary performerWhiskeyR is a Legendary performerWhiskeyR is a Legendary performer

And did you all see what a winner he was in Blades of Glory??

Old 10-22-2009   #128
WhiskeyR
Rookie

Another highlight from his 0-6 performance in Blades...

Old 10-22-2009   #129
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Y'all are awesome! People in my office are wondering why I'm cracking up and laughing so loud!!
Old 10-22-2009   #130
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

One of you guys need to make sure that thread gets over to the Colts board! Stir the pot just a little!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009   #131
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Idea for a photoshop.

Something to do with the Terrible Towel Curse. Maybe like a horror movie, or adventure move like Indiana Jones. Similar to the great work done on Titanic so far.

Or maybe a snowy movie. Alive or Snow Day or Ice Age or whatever.

Superman seems like it could fit, with VY or Bud in place of Margot Kidder

Too lazy to photoshop. I feel we should be paying yall

this is easily Best Thread Ever.

Last edited by Second Honeymoon; 10-22-2009 at 05:21 PM.
Second Honeymoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009   #132
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

I quickly threw this together however all of your work just needs to get out there. I will probably improve on this a bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt6bs79D6DM
Old 10-22-2009   #133
WhiskeyR
Rookie

Huh... no wonder the Titans look like a bunch of little girls this year!

Old 10-22-2009   #134
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50777 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I quickly threw this together however all of your work just needs to get out there. I will probably improve on this a bit.

Holy cow.

It starts off slow, and I almost clicked off it.

Glad I stuck around for the whole thing. LOL.

I left a comment on the video. Sheesh, I wonder if someone has told him about all this stuff that's been done with the photos. LOL....

I had wanted to morph Pee Wee Herman's "tequila!" dance photo but couldn't find a photo to make it work.
Old 10-22-2009   #135
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

Quote:

Great stuff! They should play that before the Monday night game at Reliant.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009   #136
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I'm going to try putting that up on FanHouse. Awesome.
Old 10-22-2009   #137
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Awesome!! Rep if I could.
Old 10-22-2009   #138
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
Holy cow.

It starts off slow, and I almost clicked off it.

Glad I stuck around for the whole thing. LOL.

I left a comment on the video. Sheesh, I wonder if someone has told him about all this stuff that's been done with the photos. LOL....

I had wanted to morph Pee Wee Herman's "tequila!" dance photo but couldn't find a photo to make it work.
Yeah, I shortened the intro to get right into the Photoshop pics.

Here is the new URL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt6bs79D6DM
Old 10-22-2009   #139
JDizzle
I'm a dude

Rep Power: 6809 JDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respectedJDizzle is a quality contributor and well respected

JDizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2009   #140
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

OK, I screwed up the one I just redid. I forgot to backdown the audio making the video almost 5 minutes long.

Here it is again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dt6bs79D6DM

BTW, I hate the fact I just can't overwrite the old video without having create a new URL.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read