Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 10-18-2009   #181
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Pickem - 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Just did my picks, man they are really tough this week, could be a lot of movement in the rankings.
I'm having a brutal week

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009   #182
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 59496 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

Hats off to kiwitexanspicks & GlassHalfFull. 14 points on the Texans win.

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009   #183
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I'm having a brutal week
We both are

I told y'all this would be a wacky week
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009   #184
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I'm having a brutal week
And for me...another ass kicking...my own...

OUCH!!!
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009   #185
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

I went 10 for 13 today. Not bad. I got all the tough games right today. Too bad Philly & NYJ lost. I had 9 points on Cincy, but I'm not upset about them losing. I had 10 points on the Jets, and 14 for the Eagles.
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009   #186
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Woo a big jump for me this week , I am now number 4!!!
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009   #187
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 59496 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

1 TheDrifter 556 64-26
2 HOU-TEX 553 62-28
2 TD 553 63-27
4 Heath Shuler 547 58-32
5 imatexan 546 68-22
6 KD 544 62-28
7 Vinny 542 68-22
8 the truth hurtz!!!!!!!!!!!! 541 63-27
9 The Pencil Neck 537 61-29
10 Hardcore Texan 536 67-23

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009   #188
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath Shuler View Post
1 TheDrifter 556 64-26
2 HOU-TEX 553 62-28
2 TD 553 63-27
4 Heath Shuler 547 58-32
5 imatexan 546 68-22
6 KD 544 62-28
7 Vinny 542 68-22
8 the truth hurtz!!!!!!!!!!!! 541 63-27
9 The Pencil Neck 537 61-29
10 Hardcore Texan 536 67-23
and I fell to 18....
Old 10-21-2009   #189
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I cracked the top 10 baby!!!!
Old 10-21-2009   #190
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
and I fell to 18....
I'm right there with you.
Old 10-22-2009   #191
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

ok...don't forget to make your picks.

Mine are in...dropped a big 6 on the Texans this week and they better not dissapoint.

I need a good week to improve in the standings...so to all of you ahead of me...PICK POORLY!!!!
Old 10-22-2009   #192
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
ok...don't forget to make your picks.

Mine are in...dropped a big 6 on the Texans this week and they better not dissapoint.

I need a good week to improve in the standings...so to all of you ahead of me...PICK POORLY!!!!
I dropped a 3 on SF winning. Houston is 2-0 when I pick against them, and 1-3 when I pick for them. I have to pick against them.
Old 10-22-2009   #193
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I dropped a 3 on SF winning. Houston is 2-0 when I pick against them, and 1-3 when I pick for them. I have to pick against them.
why don't make reeeal sure and drop a 12 or 13
Old 10-22-2009   #194
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
why don't make reeeal sure and drop a 12 or 13
hmm. I dropped a 7 on Tennessee winning in week 2, and a 9 on the Bengals winning last week. So maybe an 8 will do?
Old 10-23-2009   #195
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Quote:
hmm. I dropped a 7 on Tennessee winning in week 2, and a 9 on the Bengals winning last week. So maybe an 8 will do?
I dropped a 9 on Cincy this past week and that seemed to work for the team.
We sports fans sure are a superstitious lot aren't we..?
Old 10-23-2009   #196
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I dropped a 9 on Cincy this past week and that seemed to work for the team.
We sports fans sure are a superstitious lot aren't we..?
I'm really not superstitious at all. I just know that I'm 1-5 picking Texan games so far. If I'm going to suck at picking Houston games, I might as well keep picking against them. The one game I got right I had "1" in confidence points, so I've only gotten 1 point in the Texans games so far this year.
Old 10-24-2009   #197
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Time to make my picks....
ugh!

Edit (7:15pm):
I sucked.

Last edited by ObsiWan; 10-25-2009 at 07:15 PM.
Old 10-26-2009   #198
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:
I'm really not superstitious at all. I just know that I'm 1-5 picking Texan games so far. If I'm going to suck at picking Houston games, I might as well keep picking against them. The one game I got right I had "1" in confidence points, so I've only gotten 1 point in the Texans games so far this year.
Make it 1-6. I'm going to keep picking against the Texans until they lose.
Old 10-26-2009   #199
TheDrifter
All Pro

Rep Power: 18083 TheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respectedTheDrifter is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a phat 9 riding on Philly tonight.

I should remain first long as they dont blow it AND someone picked the Skins heavily.
TheDrifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009   #200
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrifter View Post
I have a phat 9 riding on Philly tonight.

I should remain first long as they dont blow it AND someone picked the Skins heavily.
now who would do a thing like that?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read