Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 10-19-2009   #21
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 59622 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I know what's wrong with the Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
That's like you telling someone they never really loved their x-wife because they currenty don't miss her, despite the fact she cheated, mistreated, and is now doing it to her current husband.

Why can't the same be said of a football team. They often treated us like crap, always broke our hearts, and eventually left us.

Now we are seeing them abuse another fan base. When they are good they always choke in the postseason. When they are not they still find ways to embarrass their fans.

Do you really miss all of that?
Lol, I guess I'm a sucker for punishment.

Not much has changed though, still getting heartache from my Texans.
Old 10-19-2009   #22
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209247 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
The Texans began the 2005 season 0-6, before defeating the Cleveland Browns to end their skid.
*shudders* We never had a lead in those six games. *shudders*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
This team is a joke. How many dropped passes can we have before someone tries? On top of that can Chuck lose his job faster? Our D is a joke. How about trying to play even resonable D schemes?? I mean I could call better D plays after a 5th of JD.

Yeah lets drop zone ALL of our LBs on the 7 yard line so we allow the TE to catch the ball and then we try and tackle him on the 1??!! WTF! This is a joke.

In the words of Blazing Arrow: "Wassup, cellar dwellar!"
Old 10-19-2009   #23
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post

I bet every moonshiner in the area is working 24/7 to keep up with the demand .
Old 10-19-2009   #24
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3018 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
Sounds like you weren't a die-hard Oilers fan anyway.
Actually I was very much a diehard Oiler fan ever since I started watching football in the 70's...

I was just so pissed over the BS that Bud pulled on this city and now when I see what we have with tailgating and what we have growing here...I say good riddens to Bud and the Oilers. I love giving his team the 1 fingered salute any chance I get.

If you feel like I am holding a grudge on this...well maybe I am.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009   #25
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:

Never called you "cellar dwellars" .. team bread for slaughter maybe but never cellar dwellars.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009   #26
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Rep Power: 209247 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Never called you "cellar dwellars" .. team bread for slaughter maybe but never cellar dwellars.
Typical...

Quote:
I'll get you an umbrella then so our tears do not rain down to the cellar on the Texans.
Quote:
6-2?

In case you forgot the only thing that matters in the NFL cellar dwellar, again.
In case YOU forgot: 0-6
Old 10-19-2009   #27
whiskeyrbl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. White View Post
I don't think that there's any other choice right now. It's painfully obvious that the Titans have quit on Jeff Fisher.

I think it's safe to say he won't be back next year.

But, then again, Bud has his own way of doing things.......
Titans | Fisher on the hot seat?
Comment (0)
Mon, 19 Oct 2009 09:25:39 -0700

Jim Wyatt, of The Tennessean, reports Tennessee Titans owner Bud Adams said coaching is a big problem with the team's 0-6 start and made no promises about the future of head coach Jeff Fisher beyond this season. However, Adams added he is not going to make any drastic changes during the season. "If we end up losing every game or don't look better, I'd have to look at that pretty hard, you know what I mean?'' Adams said. "The way it is going, I don't know if we'll win any games, and that is unheard of in the National Football League. Right now, it's as bad as I've seen it, and that's a long time. I've never had a team start out like this. We had the best record in the NFL last year. I can't understand it

per www.kffl.com
Old 10-19-2009   #28
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
6-2?

In case you forgot the only thing that matters in the NFL cellar dwellar, again.
Quote:

Flat out, busted!!!
Old 10-19-2009   #29
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Typical...

In case YOU forgot: 0-6
Never thought I did ... I stand corrected. Good job.

BTW that must have taken some time to find posts from over 2 years ago.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009   #30
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 5378 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
QFT. I've run own Fisher bigtime and today was his fait accompli. If this is what 15+ years of tenure get me, I'm ready for a new approach.

It's sad when I'm rooting for the Pats to pile it on, just so Mr. Toupee can wake up from his coma and do something about this pile of garbage.
Pssst. Welcome to Budville. Enjoy.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009   #31
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Wasn't too hard to find those posts.

Our search engine here is like Tom Brady vs. your defense: Fast and efficient.

At some point in that game, you'd think that Fisher would just put all 11 defensive guys on the goal line and have them wait for the ball carrier.

He endangered your defensive backs' health by having them run around in that cold weather for so long.

Your team sucks snowballs.
Old 10-19-2009   #32
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 143455 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected

I never thought I would see a Fisher coached team flat out lay down and quit .... Thats exactly what they did. They deserved to be embarrassed .... NE should have continued to run it up.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009   #33
GP 
Go Texans!

Rep Power: 50776 GP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respectedGP is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 10-20-2009   #34
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 42996 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I never thought I would see a Fisher coached team flat out lay down and quit .... Thats exactly what they did. They deserved to be embarrassed .... NE should have continued to run it up.
The funny thing is that NE let up on the gas in the 3rd Q. This easily could have been 75-0 or more if Belicheck had any axe to grind with the Titans.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009   #35
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
The funny thing is that NE let up on the gas in the 3rd Q. This easily could have been 75-0 or more if Belicheck had any axe to grind with the Titans.
LOL.

59-0 is NOT an axe to grind with the Titans?

Fisher was one of the ones who openly criticized Bill when Spygate happened. You don't think he started having guilty little pleasures with each needless TD as the game continued?

He ground that axe down to the size of a butter knife, my friend.
Old 10-20-2009   #36
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 903 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

maybe the titans are cursed by the ghost of steve mcnairs side lady?

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
swtbound07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009   #37
ubecool454
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 1157 ubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respectedubecool454 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
maybe the titans are cursed by the ghost of steve mcnairs side lady?
Ahhhh....not funny ..try again.
ubecool454 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009   #38
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 42996 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GP View Post
LOL.

59-0 is NOT an axe to grind with the Titans?

Fisher was one of the ones who openly criticized Bill when Spygate happened. You don't think he started having guilty little pleasures with each needless TD as the game continued?

He ground that axe down to the size of a butter knife, my friend.
Meh - If the Titan team had shown an ounce of pride several of those TDs take at least several more plays. Minus the halfback option TD, every other play was defenseable, it wasn't Belicheck's fault he was playing against a team that quit on the field.

Don't forget, Brady was pulled early in the 3rd quarter. I'm not kidding, they let up on the gas - that was how putrid the Titans played and how lousy/non-existent their effort was.

As a Titan fan, I have no ill-will towards the Pats for that score, if anything I'm grateful. Maybe this will wake up a comatose team with clearly no heart. If that can't do it, nothing will.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2009   #39
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Quote:
Never thought I did ... I stand corrected. Good job.

Search > Advance Search > (KEYWORDS) "cellar dwellar" (USER NAME) "Blazing Arrow" (SEARCH IN) Rivalry Talk / Show Results as Posts > Search Now

It took all of 20 seconds, including the forum's actual search.
Old 10-20-2009   #40
GP 
Go Texans!

Quote:
Search > Advance Search > (KEYWORDS) "cellar dwellar" (USER NAME) "Blazing Arrow" (SEARCH IN) Rivalry Talk / Show Results as Posts > Search Now

It took all of 20 seconds, including the forum's actual search.
Surgical. Like Tom Brady and his assistant surgeon, Randy Moss.

20 seconds, Blazing Arrow. 20 seconds.

That's how we roll.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read