Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 10-18-2009   #1
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 135993 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected
Default I know what's wrong with the Titans

They cursed themselves by wearing my beloved Columbia Blue!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 10-18-2009   #2
Txn_in_FL
Lucky 13

Rep Power: 33753 Txn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respectedTxn_in_FL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: I know what's wrong with the Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
They cursed themselves by wearing my beloved Columbia Blue!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yep... that, plus the terrible towel disrespect. Double freaking jeopardy baby.
Old 10-18-2009   #3
ChrisG
Road Fan

Rep Power: 10404 ChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respectedChrisG is a quality contributor and well respected

All i can say is:

59 - 0

at least we can say we never lost a game by almost 60 points LMAO
Old 10-18-2009   #4
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisG View Post
All i can say is:

59 - 0

at least we can say we never lost a game by almost 60 points LMAO
The Texans have never been 0-6 either. I don't know for sure however that 59 point deficit is probably a franchise record.

The worse beating I can remember before that was that 61-7 game vs the Bengals when Glanville was the coach.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009   #5
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326354 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

I'm just wondering why so many people want that coach in Houston. If Kubiak is the king of "giving you just enough to get excited" ..... Fischer is his God.
Old 10-18-2009   #6
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 96229 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm just wondering why so many people want that coach in Houston. If Kubiak is the king of "giving you just enough to get excited" ..... Fischer is his God.
QFT. I've run own Fisher bigtime and today was his fait accompli. If this is what 15+ years of tenure get me, I'm ready for a new approach.

It's sad when I'm rooting for the Pats to pile it on, just so Mr. Toupee can wake up from his coma and do something about this pile of garbage.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009   #7
Lucky

Rep Power: 212249 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
The Texans have never been 0-6 either.
The Texans began the 2005 season 0-6, before defeating the Cleveland Browns to end their skid.
Old 10-19-2009   #8
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 109227 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
The Texans began the 2005 season 0-6, before defeating the Cleveland Browns to end their skid.
Ah ok, that was the 2-14 season. What week did they beat the Browns?
Old 10-19-2009   #9
Dan B.
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 74774 Dan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respectedDan B. is a quality contributor and well respected

What won/loss record would Tennessee have to finish with in order to set the record for "first to worst?" IOW what is the record for biggest drop in wins from one year to the next?
Dan B. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009   #10
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

This team is a joke. How many dropped passes can we have before someone tries? On top of that can Chuck lose his job faster? Our D is a joke. How about trying to play even resonable D schemes?? I mean I could call better D plays after a 5th of JD.

Yeah lets drop zone ALL of our LBs on the 7 yard line so we allow the TE to catch the ball and then we try and tackle him on the 1??!! WTF! This is a joke.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009   #11
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Karma's a *****.

Wear the Oiler blue, and get your cereal crapped in.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009   #12
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

I blame their anniversary logo...

Good ridden's Oilers...I don't miss you at all.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009   #13
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 9755 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected

I was kind of sad they went to the Bills jets game. I wanted to see VY.
Old 10-19-2009   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBull17 View Post
I was kind of sad they went to the Bills jets game. I wanted to see VY.
His first pass attempt was picked...
Old 10-19-2009   #15
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
This team is a joke. How many dropped passes can we have before someone tries? On top of that can Chuck lose his job faster? Our D is a joke. How about trying to play even resonable D schemes?? I mean I could call better D plays after a 5th of JD.

Yeah lets drop zone ALL of our LBs on the 7 yard line so we allow the TE to catch the ball and then we try and tackle him on the 1??!! WTF! This is a joke.
You were more fun when your team was worth a &$#%.
Old 10-19-2009   #16
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314445 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post

As a football fan, I have sympathy for you Blazing Arrow. Most certainly NOT for your team or your despicable piece of trash owner, but for you and your fellow Titan fans. God knows how many times I had my heart broken by the Oilers.

Look at it this way, next year you'll have a new coach and the 1st pick in the draft.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009   #17
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
QFT. I've run own Fisher bigtime and today was his fait accompli. If this is what 15+ years of tenure get me, I'm ready for a new approach.

It's sad when I'm rooting for the Pats to pile it on, just so Mr. Toupee can wake up from his coma and do something about this pile of garbage.
I don't think that there's any other choice right now. It's painfully obvious that the Titans have quit on Jeff Fisher.

I think it's safe to say he won't be back next year.

But, then again, Bud has his own way of doing things.......
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Mr. White is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009   #18
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Rep Power: 135993 DBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respectedDBCooper is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
I blame their anniversary logo...

Good ridden's Oilers...I don't miss you at all.
I do. Don't get me wrong, I love the Texans, but you never forget your first girl.

Sounds like you weren't a die-hard Oilers fan anyway.
Old 10-19-2009   #19
DBCooper 
Outlaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
As a football fan, I have sympathy for you Blazing Arrow. Most certainly NOT for your team or your despicable piece of trash owner, but for you and your fellow Titan fans. God knows how many times I had my heart broken by the Oilers.

Look at it this way, next year you'll have a new coach and the 1st pick in the draft.
You're funny Thorn. Sympathy for Flaming Sparrow....
Old 10-19-2009   #20
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
I do. Don't get me wrong, I love the Texans, but you never forget your first girl.

Sounds like you weren't a die-hard Oilers fan anyway.
That's like you telling someone they never really loved their x-wife because they currenty don't miss her, despite the fact she cheated, mistreated, and is now doing it to her current husband.

Why can't the same be said of a football team. They often treated us like crap, always broke our hearts, and eventually left us.

Now we are seeing them abuse another fan base. When they are good they always choke in the postseason. When they are not they still find ways to embarrass their fans.

Do you really miss all of that?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read