Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 10-14-2009   #1
norm
Rookie

Thumbs up 1st time to tailgate

its my first tyme to a houston texan game im a big fan born and raised since the oilers days i would like to know where to join a tailgate party and i will donate im taking my 10 yr old and 12 yr old coming from harlingen texas i will donate and help first tymer go texan cant wait.want to know where the party is at and who i ask for i have a blue parking pass.what do i do.
norm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009   #2
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st tyme to tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by norm View Post
its my first tyme to a houston texan game im a big fan born and raised since the oilers days i would like to know where to join a tailgate party and i will donate im taking my 10 yr old and 12 yr old coming from harlingen texas i will donate and help first tymer go texan cant wait.want to know where the party is at and who i ask for i have a blue parking pass.what do i do.

Welcome, always good to have another RGV fan on here!
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009   #3
norm
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: 1st tyme to tailgate

thanks bud
Old 10-14-2009   #4
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

You're sure welcome to join the Blue Crew on the Platinum lot Norm. THere's a map on here someplace, but, I'm sure someone will post one here before the game. Anyway, we're right next to the Blue lot in the front corner of Platinum next to the fence (Kirby.) BIG group of diehard Texan fans!! Very family oriented, I'll have my 12 y/o granddaughter with me, and there's usually a lot of other kids around. Come on by and join in the fun. We'll post more next week when we get closer to the game. Look for the thread that will say Blue Crew Niner's Tailgate! Several members of this board are members of our group, so, you'll get to put faces with names if ya want.
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009   #5
JWarren14
Beer Me

Section: 516 Row B
Rep Power: 844 JWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respectedJWarren14 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to JWarren14

Raging Bulls Tailgate is right by the Blue Crew tailgate in the Platinum Lot. It's pretty big and can get overly crowded, but it's always a good time. Free food and drinks, donations welcome of course.

Hope you have a great experience at the game!
Old 10-14-2009   #6
norm
Rookie

Thumbs up Re: 1st tyme to tailgate

well thanks guys ill be there buds i love my texan beat them bengals.
Old 10-14-2009   #7
norm
Rookie

what tyme do your servings start and what tyme can i start sipping suds with u guys i plan to be there at 8:30 am sunday
Sponsored links
Old 10-14-2009   #8
gtexan02
Working?

Rep Power: 66827 gtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respectedgtexan02 is a quality contributor and well respected

Just make sure to bring extra thyme for the bbq
lol, sorry, just never seen someone spell the word "time" with a y so consistently.

(sorry, i usually hate people that correct grammar/spelling, but this just seemed funny!)
Old 10-15-2009   #9
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
what tyme do your servings start and what tyme can i start sipping suds with u guys i plan to be there at 8:30 am sunday

Platinum opens a 7am and we are set up and ready to roll before the gates open for the other lots. I can assure you, the "subs" are already being sipped while others are waiting in their cars to get in!

Raging Bull and Blue Crew are both on the front row of platinum, you can't miss either group. Just come on over and have some fun, we'll be looking for ya. Don't be shy!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009   #10
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 112599 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Those Blue Crewers are crazy!!
Old 10-15-2009   #11
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Platinum opens a 7am and we are set up and ready to roll before the gates open for the other lots. I can assure you, the "subs" are already being sipped while others are waiting in their cars to get in!

Raging Bull and Blue Crew are both on the front row of platinum, you can't miss either group. Just come on over and have some fun, we'll be looking for ya. Don't be shy!
Oh, and I can assure you, the same is happening with us at 7:00 at the gate...Doesn't matter where one is, to be sippin' em G'ma....
hobie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 112599 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobie View Post
Oh, and I can assure you, the same is happening with us at 7:00 at the gate...Doesn't matter where one is, to be sippin' em G'ma....
Zima and wine coolers don't count.
Old 10-15-2009   #13
hobie
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 5549 hobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respectedhobie is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Zima and wine coolers don't count.
No need to be a hater... Get's the ladies a little more "festive" if you know what I mean... Oh wait, you wouldn't !
Old 10-15-2009   #14
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
No need to be a hater... Get's the ladies a little more "festive" if you know what I mean... Oh wait, you wouldn't !
My women drink bourbon and scotch!!
Old 10-15-2009   #15
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
BTW,

Old 10-15-2009   #16
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 74671 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
My women drink bourbon and scotch!!
Yay I'm safe!!!

/likes scotch but doesn't drink it at games because it is too hot.
//hates bourbon because of bourbon abuse in college
///beer is best for Houston tailgating. Cools you down and is easy to pace yourself.
////you shot drinkers are crazy
Old 10-15-2009   #17
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Yay I'm safe!!!

/likes scotch but doesn't drink it at games because it is too hot.
//hates bourbon because of bourbon abuse in college
///beer is best for Houston tailgating. Cools you down and is easy to pace yourself.
////you shot drinkers are crazy
You're always safe around me. My women typically haven't been to school let alone law school.
Old 10-15-2009   #18
hobie
Site Contributor

Quote:
You're always safe around me. My women typically haven't been to school let alone law school.
Damn bro, you like them THAT young?? You are sick !
Old 10-15-2009   #19
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Old 10-15-2009   #20
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 54609 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
LOL, Score 1 for Hobie. I have to pass the rep around before I can hit you up again. Thanks for making me laugh today.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read