Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 10-12-2009   #61
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 85968 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-4 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toronto View Post
Pass, but toss in a first rounder?
How about a former first rounder?
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009   #62
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: The Titans are 0-5 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

This season is looking terrible. Nothing is working and the torches and pitchforks are out.

The swingers are in full affect.

The draft pick talks are already starting on my board. I just fear what is going to happen at the end of the season. We could see a complete cleaning of the house.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009   #63
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 104642 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-4 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

Quote:
Pass, but toss in a first rounder?
Ok, we'll give you Dunta and Kubiak for Fisher? Or, Okoye and Kubiak? Deal?
Old 10-12-2009   #64
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Ok, we'll give you Dunta and Kubiak for Fisher? Or, Okoye and Kubiak? Deal?
I don't think you will need to give anything at this point. End of the season I doubt he is still on the Titans.

Old 10-12-2009   #65
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
I don't think you will need to give anything at this point. End of the season I doubt he is still on the Titans.
Which is ridiculous.... but will probably happen.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009   #66
Kaiser Toro
Native Mod

Rep Power: 39244 Kaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respectedKaiser Toro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Titans are 0-5 and their fans are surprisingly absent from this board.

I would love Fisher as Texans HC
Old 10-12-2009   #67
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
I completely agree but if he drops to 0-6 ... 1-7 I don't see him keeping his job. There is a certain DC I would love to lose his job before we drop to 0-8 ...

Old 10-12-2009   #68
powerfuldragon
g'mornin to you

Rep Power: 22258 powerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respectedpowerfuldragon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to powerfuldragon

right now, nashville is making its best noise since the late '70s.
Old 10-12-2009   #69
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I completely agree but if he drops to 0-6 ... 1-7 I don't see him keeping his job. There is a certain DC I would love to lose his job before we drop to 0-8 ...
I don't understand how there have been no changes schematically on defense. Teams have been having beating them for the same reasons all season but nothing changes. Its very telling when Garrard tops 300 on you, so its not just good QB play. Brady will have an absolute field day and probably won't get touched.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009   #70
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
I don't understand how there have been no changes schematically on defense. Teams have been having beating them for the same reasons all season but nothing changes. Its very telling when Garrard tops 300 on you, so its not just good QB play. Brady will have an absolute field day and probably won't get touched.
How many yards did KVB give up on breathing near Manning. The ref'ing was silly in that game. On the second TD which basically buried us the refs gave up 3x15 yard penatlies and Manning never even touched the turf.

Old 10-12-2009   #71
BY1401
14-2*

Rep Power: 12 BY1401 could be on the next Madden coverBY1401 could be on the next Madden coverBY1401 could be on the next Madden coverBY1401 could be on the next Madden coverBY1401 could be on the next Madden coverBY1401 could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
How many yards did KVB give up on breathing near Manning. The ref'ing was silly in that game. On the second TD which basically buried us the refs gave up 3x15 yard penatlies and Manning never even touched the turf.
The second touchdown drive or the third touchdown drive?

-Jim Caldwell 12/23/2009
BY1401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009   #72
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
yeah, that was pretty weak. What next, they looked at Manning, that'll be 15 yards!

Put skirts on those QBs. It's all about marketing these days (i.e. "Marquee players")
Old 10-12-2009   #73
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72216 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
yeah, that was pretty weak. What next, they looked at Manning, that'll be 15 yards!

Put skirts on those QBs. It's all about marketing these days (i.e. "Marquee players")
Yes the calls were disgusting but the football IQ shown by the Titans all game was near VY's wonderlic score. You would have never guessed that was a veteran team with the most tenured coach in the NFL.

Follow me @blakegk on twitter...the entertainment never stops...
toronto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009   #74
toronto
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72216 toronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respectedtoronto is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Toro View Post
I would love Fisher as Texans HC
Want stabilty but no rings eh?

Old 10-12-2009   #75
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 301240 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Want stabilty but no rings eh?

Baby steps for Texans fans. Remember, we just got our first winning streak last season!
Old 10-12-2009   #76
toronto
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Why is it ridiculous? The man is in his 16th season with the Titans and has no rings, a below .500 record in the playoffs and the current veteran team impoding on him and behaving like a bunch of 5th graders.

When did he become Bear Bryant? The man did a good job when the team transitioned to Memphis/Nashville, and built a damn good team in 99-00, but cmon already - the Fish's reputation is overrated, and I felt that way before this season even begin.

Old 10-12-2009   #77
toronto
Hall of Fame

Quote:
This season is looking terrible. Nothing is working and the torches and pitchforks are out.

The swingers are in full affect.

The draft pick talks are already starting on my board. I just fear what is going to happen at the end of the season. We could see a complete cleaning of the house.
It's bad on ours as well, but I'll be honest, I'm about as venomous as anyone right now. This team being 0-5 is just insulting.

Old 10-12-2009   #78
BY1401
14-2*

Rep Power: 12 BY1401 could be on the next Madden coverBY1401 could be on the next Madden coverBY1401 could be on the next Madden coverBY1401 could be on the next Madden coverBY1401 could be on the next Madden coverBY1401 could be on the next Madden cover

Quote:
Yes the calls were disgusting...
Which calls? The ones where Vanden Bosch tackled Manning below the knees and where Ford blasts Manning, both of which were after the ball was gone? Are those the calls you're talking about?

-Jim Caldwell 12/23/2009
Old 10-12-2009   #79
toronto
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by BY1401 View Post
Which calls? The ones where Vanden Bosch tackled Manning below the knees and where Ford blasts Manning, both of which were after the ball was gone? Are those the calls you're talking about?
watch the game again (I know I sure as hell won't, I want to avoid going to jail) - Ford was pushed into Manning and on one of the KVB personal fouls I've sneezed harder than Manning got hit. The knee one, agreed.

Doesn't matter - it's not like the Titans were winning that game under ANY circumstances. Let it be stated - I don't blame the refs, if anything, the score was about right.

Old 10-12-2009   #80
BY1401
14-2*

Quote:
Let it be stated - I don't blame the refs, if anything, the score was about right.
Gotcha.

If the Titans had been able to convert those two first-half turnovers into touchdowns rather than field goals, it would have been a much different game.

Good luck against New England next week.

-Jim Caldwell 12/23/2009

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read