Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-30-2005   #21
texasguy346
Mod Squad

Rep Power: 3792 texasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respectedtexasguy346 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to texasguy346

AJ is definately a physical freak, and as far as a nickname goes I'm alright with just plain old AJ.
texasguy346 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005   #22
LBblitz
Veteran

I personally have been calling him Dre and then following it up by singing a throwback Dr. Dre song...now that I think of it I might start calling him Dr. Dre
Old 05-30-2005   #23
throwANDREtheBALL
Veteran

Send a message via MSN to throwANDREtheBALL

he reminds me of a STEALTH BOMBER

Andre "STEALTH" Johnson

He's under the radar, faster than your daddy's car, and he can kick *****.
throwANDREtheBALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005   #24
pittbull
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to pittbull
Default just incredible!

Johnson - Mr. Incredible
Old 05-30-2005   #25
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to TexansTrueFan

aecrobatic andre, its my fav.
TexansTrueFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2005   #26
TheTim5125
Veteran

Send a message via AIM to TheTim5125

D.r.e.
Old 05-30-2005   #27
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

Super Man
Old 05-30-2005   #28
YodAa
All Pro

Send a message via AIM to YodAa

Every player that is good has super man at one point or another, last time I checked TMac was called superman.
Old 05-30-2005   #29
vtech9
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 16 vtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVPvtech9 was voted MVP
Send a message via Yahoo to vtech9

I'll give another vote for just plain old A. J.
vtech9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005   #30
Dionysus22
Veteran

I've been calling him Dre myself. So instead of Dr. Dre how about just "The Dre"?

I can hear Stuart Scott now..." Carr running for his life AGAIN! Launches one to the end zone...Touchdown!!! Caught by who else but..."The Dre"
Dionysus22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005   #31
YodAa
All Pro

I like either Dr.Dre or AirDre ( Don't want to get sued by a huge rapper)
Old 05-31-2005   #32
CoastalTexan
Veteran

Rep Power: 30 CoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedCoastalTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to CoastalTexan
Default Nickname

I heard through some baseball players that his nickname in Miami was "Tripod", think about it and you'll figure out what they are talkin about.
CoastalTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005   #33
Blake
MMQB

Section: 551
Rep Power: 72917 Blake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respectedBlake is a quality contributor and well respected

I think AJ is fine.
Blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2005   #34
TexansTrueFan
Hall of Fame

hmmmm AJ sounds good to me as well. simple and "original" lol.
Old 05-31-2005   #35
HardKnockTexan
All Pro

Rep Power: 28 HardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performerHardKnockTexan is a Legendary performer

CoastalTexan: I heard through some baseball players that his nickname in Miami was "Tripod", think about it and you'll figure out what they are talkin about.

I thought about it and now i think I'll have nightmares! thanks a lot!
HardKnockTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005   #36
YodAa
All Pro

If you don't know what they meant by "Tripod" then you need to watch Austin Powers: Goldmember.
Old 06-01-2005   #37
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 158703 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

You guys are weirding me out.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005   #38
ATX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 144 ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respectedATX is a quality contributor and well respected

I thought AJ was his nickname. you can't give a guy a nickname from a nickname if you know what i mean(look at the thread's title). can't we just call him AJ? no need for any more nicknames. this is just getting lame.
ATX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2005   #39
michaelm
vox nihili

Section: 648
Rep Power: 88794 michaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respectedmichaelm is a quality contributor and well respected

I have a friend named Andre, and as a joke, I occasionally bust out my street slang and call him D-Ray...
michaelm is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read