Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 10-02-2009   #141
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Pickem - 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
I dropped a 7 on the Texans winning...I am scared to death that this is too many points. It all depends on which caliber defense shows up...NFL or High School.

Fingers Crossed!
I dropped a '1' on them winning. I've been wrong about every Texan game so far, so maybe I should put a 1 on them losing?
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009   #142
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 99659 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Texans have burned me for 32 points so far through 3 weeks (14,8,10)

here is for 13 more for this weeks win
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009   #143
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Texans have burned me for 32 points so far through 3 weeks (14,8,10)

here is for 13 more for this weeks win
Damn Wolf...you've got guts...
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2009   #144
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

I am taking Green Bay over Minnesota, they are on the road but I think Favre will try and do too much and I think Aaron Rodgers makes a statement, that's my upset pick.

Wolf, as far as our boys go, I put a 5 spot on them to win so I am not quite as brave as you good sir.
Old 10-03-2009   #145
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

you guys are nuts. I'm picking Oakland. Every time I pick us to win, we don't. So, hopefully, I'm taking one for the team.
...well, okay "3".

And that Minnesota / GB game is a pick 'em IMHO. If Rodgers gets hot, he can torch Minn. But if A.P. gets going... look out. At the risk of agreeing with Sterling Sharpe, it's A.P. vs A.R.; Favre should be a back story.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009   #146
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Woo Hoo!!! a big ole SEVEN on the Texans today...too bad I blew the Cowgirls game.
Old 10-05-2009   #147
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 194681 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

What happened to SpecNatz?

I figured him to take the overall lead today. Looks like he didn't even get his picks in
'Sup wit dat?
Old 10-05-2009   #148
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
I am taking Green Bay over Minnesota, they are on the road but I think Favre will try and do too much and I think Aaron Rodgers makes a statement, that's my upset pick.

Wolf, as far as our boys go, I put a 5 spot on them to win so I am not quite as brave as you good sir.
I chickened out yesterday morning and switched back to Minnesota on this one. If they win I will be 12-2 for the week.
Old 10-05-2009   #149
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
What happened to SpecNatz?

I figured him to take the overall lead today. Looks like he didn't even get his picks in
'Sup wit dat?
I saw that too...I was shocked he bailed this week...he can still be competitive if he comes back this week...and he needs to drop a 16 on tonights winner...
Old 10-05-2009   #150
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

14 is the max confidence points because of the bye weeks.
Old 10-05-2009   #151
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
14 is the max confidence points because of the bye weeks.

Oh yeah...I forgot that...14 it is! Better than nothing!
Old 10-05-2009   #152
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

It's getting harder to move up the leaderboard it seems. I have a great overall record only a couple people in front of me, guess I need to take more risks when I am feeling lucky.
Old 10-06-2009   #153
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

I've been really lucky. I've yet to post the top pt total in any given week but somehow I'm at the top (by two stinkin' pts) this week. I was only up by one last week so I fully expected SpecNatz to zoom past me but he didn't get his picks in.

Have you guys taken a at next weeks picks.
St. Louis is in the Favorites column over Minnesota! What are those guys smoking!?

Last edited by ObsiWan; 10-06-2009 at 02:28 AM.
Old 10-06-2009   #154
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 39273 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I've been really lucky. I've yet to post the top pt total in any given week but somehow I'm at the top (by two stinkin' pts) this week. I was only up by one last week so I fully expected SpecNatz to zoom past me but he didn't get his picks in.

Have you guys taken a at next weeks picks.
St. Louis is in the Favorites column over Minnesota! What are those guys smoking!?
Yeah, I've already made my picks for this week, and was surprised to see the Rams as the favorite. Minnesota should win that game easily.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009   #155
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 154151 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm the first guy to pick 50 right....but I'm in 13th place.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009   #156
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 105157 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
:teehee:
Old 10-09-2009   #157
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
You need to be more confident on the games that matter!
Old 10-09-2009   #158
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Get your picks in!!!! I dropped a big numero uno on the Texans this week...but I did pick them to win!

Good luck!
Old 10-10-2009   #159
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 126226 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'm in. I need a good week, my wife is in on this and I go with some of her picks because I'm a good husband and, let's face it, she's got the....

Anyway, I need a good week.
Old 10-11-2009   #160
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Mine are in but it's too hard to make up any ground on the leaders.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read