Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-30-2009   #1
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Trade advice

I have been offerred Ben Watson - TE and Steve Breaston WR for Glenn Coffee.

What do you think?

I have gotten off to a rough start so far but I think my team is pretty good and I can rebound. However RB is not a real strong point this week. I just cut Jamal Lewis, Michael Turner is on a bye, and Portis is dinged up. Right now I am starting Portis and Coffee. I picked up Jerome Harrison to stash on the bench in case he does something with Lewis going down, it's just a roster spot on a flyer at this point but the waiver wire is thin so it was him or Ricky Williams. If Portis can't go I will have to start Coffee and Harrison.....which scares me.

Anyway, I don't think the offer is worth it even if I wasn't hurting at RB. And my WR's are:

Lee Evans
Percy Harvin
Santana Moss
Desean Jackson

Not a bad group.

On a side note, if you need a fill in defense, I think the 49ers and Bears are nice bye week replacements and are probably available. I going with the 49ers and benching the Jets since they have to go into NO and face that offense. On the QB side, I think Kerry Collins will put up a nice game too, good bye week replacement there as well. JMHO.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read