Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 09-28-2009   #81
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Rep Power: 1893 wagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dallas area Texans fans (Gameday Hangout thread)

real glad I made the 5 hour drive for that
wagonhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009   #82
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

I liked Firehoue Grill in Mansfield. They have lots of screens with all good views. The seating is spread out and easier for handiman to get around. The only part I did not like is when I went to the ladies room and came back to find the Pats game on my TV. I surprised them when I told them to put my *******ing game back on now. I can be a grumpy camper especially after I have kicked back a few of the finest O'Dooles.

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009   #83
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaninlild View Post
I liked Firehoue Grill in Mansfield. They have lots of screens with all good views. The seating is spread out and easier for handiman to get around. The only part I did not like is when I went to the ladies room and came back to find the Pats game on my TV. I surprised them when I told them to put my *******ing game back on now. I can be a grumpy camper especially after I have kicked back a few of the finest O'Dooles.
Glad to see that there is a good option on those weeks we are doing the south Tarrant thing.
Old 09-30-2009   #84
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

back to flipps again this week????
Old 10-01-2009   #85
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1065 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
back to flipps again this week????
I'm cool with Flips. I've fell in love with their burgers. Special apologies to wagonhed about last weekend. Hope you got my message. It was a long weekend of drinking in Houston and I didn't have enough left in me to make the tailgate. I'll get you a couple rounds on me if you come to Flips.
Old 10-01-2009   #86
grinch1134
Veteran

Rep Power: 1114 grinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respectedgrinch1134 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be there.
grinch1134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009   #87
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

Not sure if I will be there. I have been feeling like the Texans run defense all week.

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2009   #88
cj5776
Veteran

Rep Power: 70 cj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respectedcj5776 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post
I'm cool with Flips. I've fell in love with their burgers. Special apologies to wagonhed about last weekend. Hope you got my message. It was a long weekend of drinking in Houston and I didn't have enough left in me to make the tailgate. I'll get you a couple rounds on me if you come to Flips.
Could you post a link or an address for flips? Thanks
Old 10-03-2009   #89
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj5776 View Post
Could you post a link or an address for flips? Thanks
All the info is on the first post of the thread...hope to see ya on Sunday
Old 10-03-2009   #90
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Rep Power: 1893 wagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respectedwagonhed is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll be there tomorrow.

If you look at Flips on mapquest, you gotta ignore the side of the street it says it's on. It's wrong. It's on the other side. Next to the Olive Garden and stuff, right on the access road.
Old 10-05-2009   #91
rvguy121
RVGuy

Well I stopped by Kers Wing House and watched the game. Sure wasn't like it was last year
when we had lots of Texans fans there....we were the only Texan fans there.
rvguy121 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009   #92
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvguy121 View Post
Well I stopped by Kers Wing House and watched the game. Sure wasn't like it was last year
when we had lots of Texans fans there....we were the only Texan fans there.
Glad you made to the old stumpin' grounds. Did not have a bad experience there and honestly would love to have it as a Texans' option for those who are closer to that area.
Old 10-08-2009   #93
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Rep Power: 1065 Texan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan JBZ is a quality contributor and well respected

Is it Flips again this Sunday fellows? If it is, Blue Cheese Bacon Burger here I come!!!
Old 10-08-2009   #94
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan JBZ View Post
Is it Flips again this Sunday fellows? If it is, Blue Cheese Bacon Burger here I come!!!
I am going to be late, so save me a spot. I have to pick up Mrs. AT from the airport around 3:30ish, which normally would be perfect if it were not a late start.
Old 10-11-2009   #95
wagonhed
Team Gruden

guess I'll be there again
Old 10-11-2009   #96
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey guys, I will finally get to join a Dallas Texans hangout. Finished church and will be leaving in an hour to meet up at Flips!

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2009   #97
ArlingtonTexan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans34Life View Post
Hey guys, I will finally get to join a Dallas Texans hangout. Finished church and will be leaving in an hour to meet up at Flips!
Glad to met you, hopefully you enjoyed yourself despite the game.
Old 10-11-2009   #98
Texans34Life
I BLEED TEXANS!

Rep Power: 1028 Texans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans34Life is a quality contributor and well respected

It was great hanging out with you, Ben and Jerry despite the result. Hopefully the next time I can hang with you guys is a win on MNF vs. the hated ex-Oilers.

HoustonTexans4Life - 2010-2011 CHAMPION of TexansTalk Survivor and TexansTalk Pick'em

Last edited by Texans34Life; 10-11-2009 at 09:19 PM.
Texans34Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009   #99
wagonhed
Team Gruden

Was a pleasure hanging out, Jason.
Old 10-13-2009   #100
Texan JBZ
Da Sip's Finest

Same here. It was a great time despite the roller coaster ride. Hope to see you again Jason.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read