Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-2009   #1
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate

We had a great tailgate last week. Everyone looked great sporting the Battle Red and we had some birthday celebrations (Lindsay finally turned 21!) to keep things festive.

Those pesky Raiders come to town this week for Hispanic Heritage Day and we will probably have a couple visitors from Oakland coming in. The Raider fans are always fun to have around so make sure you make them welcome for the beating their team will take on the field. They may need a lot of consoling after the game dealing with Russell's three picks.

So, Whachabringin?
Old 09-29-2009   #2
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Blue Crew Raiders Tailgate

Not sure yet. Still

Last week's tailgate was great. Most important it was good to see you moving around so well. Keep it up.
Old 09-29-2009   #3
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

Missed the game last week due to a sick child so I didn't get to come by and visit, but this week I'm taking my son to the game so I'd love to come by and say hi and if its ok, bring in some homemade enchiladas being it Hispanic Heritage Day...
Old 09-29-2009   #4
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 101383 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyFresh View Post
Missed the game last week due to a sick child so I didn't get to come by and visit, but this week I'm taking my son to the game so I'd love to come by and say hi and if its ok, bring in some homemade enchiladas being it Hispanic Heritage Day...
Come on by, man. We would love to have you and your son.............. and some homemade enchiladas.
Old 09-29-2009   #5
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MannyFresh View Post
Don't worry about the enchilada sauce, just put a ton chili peppers or jalapenos in with the fillings.
In fact, replace them with the meat. TexanBill can't have enough hot stuffs.
He'll love ya for it!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009   #6
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
We had a great tailgate last week. Everyone looked great sporting the Battle Red and we had some birthday celebrations (Lindsay finally turned 21!) to keep things festive.

Those pesky Raiders come to town this week for Hispanic Heritage Day and we will probably have a couple visitors from Oakland coming in. The Raider fans are always fun to have around so make sure you make them welcome for the beating their team will take on the field. They may need a lot of consoling after the game dealing with Russell's three picks.

So, Whachabringin?
I always thought they got married a tad too soon. Why make the bride toast with sparkling water, that was just sad!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2009   #7
MannyFresh
El Capitan

Rep Power: 398 MannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respectedMannyFresh is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Don't worry about the enchilada sauce, just put a ton chili peppers or jalapenos in with the fillings.
In fact, replace them with the meat. TexanBill can't have enough hot stuffs.
He'll love ya for it!
awesome

Last edited by MannyFresh; 09-29-2009 at 10:53 PM.
MannyFresh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
Old 09-29-2009   #8
cc_me
Veteran

Rep Power: 51 cc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respectedcc_me is a quality contributor and well respected

Wish I could come, :-(
Old 09-29-2009   #9
texansdrummer
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 8156 texansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respectedtexansdrummer is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to texansdrummer

Please show any Raider fan a good time (Of course, this goes without saying for the Blue Crew) at the tailgate. Joe Texan hooked me up in supreme manner with some AWESOME Raider fans when I went to the Texans-Raiders game last year. EPIC tailgate....will probably even make it to a game there this season just for the hang.
texansdrummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009   #10
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

cc_me, I am very sorry you won't be coming. You do make a fun tailgate.

Texansdrummer, I agree completely.

Raider fans are great and very knowledgeable. They get a bum rap for the most part but I have found they are fun people who love football and don't tend to bring up the successes many years ago as an excuse when they lose (Cowboys). The rich AFL history, the merger, and the loss of a team, albeit temporary, seem to make them very much like us in contrast.

Opposing fans are always welcome at our tailgate, and Raider fans are at the top of the list.
Old 09-30-2009   #11
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1256 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Gonna miss this one guys.
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009   #12
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdavid View Post
gonna miss this one guys.
What???!?!?
Old 09-30-2009   #13
Tedc
Hardheaded

Yeah, no TxDavid for this one. I will be getting his grill, so at least we will have that but it will not be the same without the Grillmaster David and his trusty sidekick, Bookreader Jen.

I think there must be a Karaoke Championship this Sunday.
Old 09-30-2009   #14
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey guys, I'm in need of a ticket for Sundays game. I posted a notice in the ticket section, but, thought I would post one here also. The ticket will be for me. If ya have any leads let me know. Sure want to stay in the Bullpen, but, I'll take what I can get.

Thanks
Gma
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2009   #15
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Hey guys, I'm in need of a ticket for Sundays game. I posted a notice in the ticket section, but, thought I would post one here also. The ticket will be for me. If ya have any leads let me know. Sure want to stay in the Bullpen, but, I'll take what I can get.

Thanks
Gma
You're more than welcome to shimmy down there with us.
Old 10-01-2009   #16
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post

Thanks
Gma
Shouldn't be a problem, there are tons for sale in the ticket thread, looks like a lot are not showing, check "dalemurphy" he may have one. He comes from Austin and I think he posted hes not coming.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009   #17
BIG TORO 
TERADACTYL #23

Section: Bull Pen!
Rep Power: 17946 BIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respectedBIG TORO is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey guys this is Andrews friend, Danny I had a blast last sunday 1st time too tailgate with you guys, and that is the way to tailgate. I have tickets to The next Few games so I told Andrew I might see you Guys around anyways thanks for showing me a good time Andrew & Blue Crew.
BIG TORO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009   #18
stevn8r
Zombie

Section: 117 Row F 18-19
Rep Power: 196 stevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respectedstevn8r is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to stevn8r

The Wifey poo and I will be there around 10:30 - 11:00....

Do Y'all need me to bring anything?
Old 10-01-2009   #19
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Hey guys this is Andrews friend, Danny I had a blast last sunday 1st time too tailgate with you guys, and that is the way to tailgate. I have tickets to The next Few games so I told Andrew I might see you Guys around anyways thanks for showing me a good time Andrew & Blue Crew.
Nice meeting you Danny!! I LOVE you avitar!! That is ONE majectic looking BULL!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009   #20
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4661 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post

Welcome on board Danny, Got some cool people here. Also have the babe of the day section that always keeps me happy when times are sad.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read