Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-2009   #11
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 164018 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Pickem - 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I would say the Eagles @ home vs. Kansas City, Baltimore @ home vs. Cleveland, and Green Bay vs. St Louis are all locks. I don't see KC or Cleveland winning on the road against either the Eagles or Ravens. I don't see the Packers losing two straight against teams they should have destroyed.
The Ravens over the Browns is about the only one I'll give you. That'll likely be everyone's 16-pointer this week.

Philly over KC..? I dunno. The Chefs put up 24 points on the Ravens defens... IN Baltimore. They barely lost to the Raydahs in the last two minutes. And McNabb is still out. You're probably right, the E-Gals will probably win - but I wouldn't call Philly w/o McNabb a lock.

I dunno about GB. They're as schizo as we are. They lost to the Bungles in Lambeau. They only beat the Bears because Cutler stunk it up to the tune of 4 INTs. And this is the Rams' home opener. GB probably wins, but I wouldn't call it a lock.

This could be a weird week.
I just hope we don't get bit by the weirdness.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read