Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2009   #11
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
yeah, dude would have camped out at Texans Talk 24/7 if the ICOU had won that game, taking every chance to rub our noses in it.

Guess he doesn't like it when his bully team gets punched back. Typical bully, though, they cry about it.
It's not about the football smack. I could careless. You want to say the Titans sucked last sunday so be it. I freely admit we did. It is about this type of shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
TB, I'm sure you've been on his gaydar since the beginning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
mmmm hmmmm...

I am really surprised you didn't choose the dudes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Quote:
Been on my slate for a while. I have had to choose between hanging out with a bunch as a dude at a Titan/Texans game or hanging out as girl at Titans/Colts game. Some how you guys have lost out the last couple of seasons.
Fixed it!!
Grow up, it was funny when I was 5. It has been running on this board for years. You want to talk football in this thread fine I am all for it. Typical blah blah gay what ever. Last I checked your own board rule prohibits this. Don't think it is limited to this thread either. Just run a search on "blazing arrow". Pretty much every time it gets a hit it is some weak gay joke. It is almost that some of you are so obsessed with wanting me to be gay that you have totally lost perspective.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read