Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-22-2009   #41
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
You have proven you know nothing about football. To continue responding to you would probably diminish my own football knowledge.
since when do you have football knowledge? Did you buy it on EBAY?
Old 09-22-2009   #42
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BlazingArrow, Bulluck53, BipolarTheTitan, and Titansfan3801...COME GET SOME

Quote:
You have proven you know nothing about football. To continue responding to you would probably diminish my own football knowledge.
When are you going to come to a Titans/Texans game in Houston?
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009   #43
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
When are you going to come to a Titans/Texans game in Houston?
Been on my slate for a while. I have had to choose between hanging out with a bunch of dudes at a Titan/Texans game or hanging out with a girl as a Titans/Colts game. Some how you guys have lost out the last couple of seasons.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009   #44
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Not as though you had any...
Old 09-22-2009   #45
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Been on my slate for a while. I have had to choose between hanging out with a bunch of dudes at a Titan/Texans game or hanging out with a girl as a Titans/Colts game. Some how you guys have lost out the last couple of seasons.
mmmm hmmmm...

I am really surprised you didn't choose the dudes.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009   #46
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 102753 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
mmmm hmmmm...

I am really surprised you didn't choose the dudes.
He did. He's just frontin'.
Old 09-22-2009   #47
Old School
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 875 Old School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respectedOld School is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Old School Send a message via Skype™ to Old School

Quote:
What if we throw in a night on the town with TB? Would that make you reconsider?
Old School is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009   #48
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old School View Post
What if we throw in a night on the town with TB? Would that make you reconsider?
Old 09-22-2009   #49
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
So my predictions that Andre would have a big day and that without Haynesworth Schaub would have a field day...they came true and everything you said would happen didnt come true and I am the one who knows nothing about football.
am I missing something?
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009   #50
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Been on my slate for a while. I have had to choose between hanging out with a bunch as a dude at a Titan/Texans game or hanging out as girl at Titans/Colts game. Some how you guys have lost out the last couple of seasons.
Fixed it!!
Old 09-23-2009   #51
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
So my predictions that Andre would have a big day and that without Haynesworth Schaub would have a field day...they came true and everything you said would happen didnt come true and I am the one who knows nothing about football.
am I missing something?
Do you ever read what people post or do you slam your head into the keyboard hoping it will make sense in the end?

Old 09-23-2009   #52
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Honestly I am done with this thread. I came on here congratulated you and respected what your team did and you just try to turn it into some lame bash me thread. Classy.

Old 09-23-2009   #53
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Honestly I am done with this thread. I came on here congratulated you and respected what your team did and you just try to turn it into some lame bash me thread. Classy.
Awwwwww, poor little ba's butthole hurts.

Dude, check the thread title. I put the "come get some" in caps. And that phrase doesn't mean this is a gay internet lovefest, so you might have interpreted it the wrong way.

You aren't gonna cry are you?
Old 09-23-2009   #54
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Quote:
Dude, seriously?? The way you dish crap out, I would've thought you had thicker skin than that. WTF???
Old 09-23-2009   #55
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Dude, seriously?? The way you dish crap out, I would've thought you had thicker skin than that. WTF???
He's being a titty-baby.
Old 09-23-2009   #56
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 2317 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Do you ever read what people post or do you slam your head into the keyboard hoping it will make sense in the end?
Well yes sir I do... you said

Quote:
So I feel that I do know about football said
Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
am I missing something?
And I was right I said last year the Titans were one dimensional and I said that AJ would go off on Corty and He did. I pointed out that you were wrong that was it. no personal slams (outside the usual smack we run at each other)
I had them locked and loaded...but for some reason I didnt unleash them. then you respond with this.
Quote:

I do recall some beauties of posts you dropped on us after the Titans won...and I do recall a few of them were classy. So who are you talking about? TB has been quite tame I think we have been quite pleasant...considering all the crap you have dished out recently.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009   #57
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
No, because if he did it would look like:

r54bvrfhfevbcn94nguireduioefu8ruihfetwdwgsrggr5
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009   #58
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 283896 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
yeah, dude would have camped out at Texans Talk 24/7 if the ICOU had won that game, taking every chance to rub our noses in it.

Guess he doesn't like it when his bully team gets punched back. Typical bully, though, they cry about it.
Old 09-23-2009   #59
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
wah, Just like saying last year we only won by 1 point.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009   #60
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
yeah, dude would have camped out at Texans Talk 24/7 if the ICOU had won that game, taking every chance to rub our noses in it.

Guess he doesn't like it when his bully team gets punched back. Typical bully, though, they cry about it.
DB, BA doesn't at all seem like the bully type to me. More like the wormy type that gets his lil teetee hurt after a game like that.

Think about it for a minute... The guy has pitched a tent on this board since its existence. Always quick to point out his teams supremacy over the lowly Texans.

Well now the Tits are on a two game losing streak against Houston and his team is 0-2 for the season. What reason does he have now to post over here?

He's a sore sore loser... But, now, a loser nonetheless.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read