Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-25-2005   #21
Davis37
All Pro

I think we willl just miss the playoffs with a 9-7 record.
Old 05-25-2005   #22
ojthecat
Veteran

This is the year that we Bustamove and go 11-5. We are going to be in the playoffs and may even win the division. We will beat the colts at least once and I would say there is a 50-50 chance that we host a playoff game in Reliant and if so the place will be rockin
Old 05-25-2005   #23
royce1054
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to royce1054 Send a message via Yahoo to royce1054

I do think we will beat the colts in Houston. I dont think we will beat them in Indy though. I do think we will sweep both Jacksonville and Tennessee though. So in division i think we go 5-1. Then we have to beat teams like SF, Cle, Ari, STL, Buffalo then i think we are in. Pittsburg, Baltimore, Seattle i think will be harder games to win.
royce1054 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005   #24
Doom Capers
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by royce1054
I do think we will beat the colts in Houston. I dont think we will beat them in Indy though. I do think we will sweep both Jacksonville and Tennessee though. So in division i think we go 5-1. Then we have to beat teams like SF, Cle, Ari, STL, Buffalo then i think we are in. Pittsburg, Baltimore, Seattle i think will be harder games to win.
You better watch out. I think AZ will surprise A LOT of people this year. We do play a lot of those teams their are hit or miss. One week they will totally dominate, and the next week they will play horrible. Kind of like......us......
Doom Capers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2005   #25
Mr Shush
Veteran

There is not a cat in hell's chance that an 8-8 team is going to the wildcards from the AFC this year. I'd be a little surprised if a 9-7 team did. I put us towards the lower end of the group likely to be chasing AFC wildcard berths, roughly on a par with the Jags and behind the Steelers, Ravens, Bengals, Pats and Bills (obviously subtract whoever ends up winning the N and E divisions from that list), without even thinking about trying to guess what the hell will happen in the freakazoid AFC West.
Mr Shush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2005   #26
royce1054
All Pro

Send a message via MSN to royce1054 Send a message via Yahoo to royce1054

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom Capers
You better watch out. I think AZ will surprise A LOT of people this year. We do play a lot of those teams their are hit or miss. One week they will totally dominate, and the next week they will play horrible. Kind of like......us......
I know what you are saying i think they will go 8-8 or 7-9 somewhere aroudn there. I think the problem is that they are going to start what was it 6-8 rookies. I say wait 1 more year and they are my favorite to win the NFC worst
royce1054 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read