Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-17-2009   #61
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: utpay isthay inway ouryay ipepay andway okesmay itway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill
Yessuh... They had a fine D befo'e. Now they brin' Bart Ole Jeb an' Rex Ryan's defense. Kris Daisykins is a monster.

Yessuh... ah reckon outta them three teams, th' Titans haf th' wo'st offense.

Mah home is right hyar. Yer th' troll so whuffo' doesn't yo' hoof it find some yahoo board t'post on, as enny fool kin plainly see. Yer football takes is garbage. Th' next time yer right about sumpin, will be th' fust time.

Psssssst... Th' only reason yo' went t'OT w/ Pittsbugh was on account o' Hines Ward did sumpin he hardly evah does.

BTW, I've told yo' sevahal times whuffo' ah quit a-gonna Gotits.com, dawgone it. Mighty few varmints acshully kin talk football AND th' smack talk is extremely weak. Shet mah mouth! Yer fans is a joke.

Have fun at th' Folsom Street Fair! Fry mah hide!! Fry mah hide!

Bill this might be easier for them
Dude! That is freakin' hilarious!! How did you translate that???
Old 09-17-2009   #62
Titansfan3801
Rookie

Man, I know this is beating a dead horse, but that sig is really sad. You have nothing to even say about your team, so you mention the fact that the Titans have been to the playoffs that many times and not won the Superbowl? I'm pretty sure that's only a burn coming from a Superbowl team, it's just laughable coming from a team that hasn't even gotten close to as far as we've been!

That being said, man it's time for Sunday to get here, so we can shut you up for another year...
Titansfan3801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009   #63
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titansfan3801 View Post
Man, I know this is beating a dead horse, but that sig is really sad. You have nothing to even say about your team, so you mention the fact that the Titans have been to the playoffs that many times and not won the Superbowl? I'm pretty sure that's only a burn coming from a Superbowl team, it's just laughable coming from a team that hasn't even gotten close to as far as we've been!

That being said, man it's time for Sunday to get here, so we can shut you up for another year...
Nice avatar and sig there, yourself!!

Those of us sporting this sig (by Hookem), are help celebrating that futile franchise owned by Dud "the Bad Rug" Adams... I've been around this board since '03 and have sported many sigs.

Answer me this all knowing Tinnbred fan: How many years did it take your franchise to get to the Super Bowl?? 'Nuff said, I wouldn't go parading that around if I were you.

Ooooops, my bad. Let me translate this into Tinnbred dialect:

Nice avatar an' sig thar, yo'seff! Fry mah hide!! Fry mah hide! Them of us spo'tin' this hyar sig (by Hookem), is he'p celebratin' thet futile franchise owned by Dud "th' Bad Rug" Adams... I've been aroun' this hyar board on account o' '03 an' haf spo'ted menny sigs. Answer me this hyar all knowin' Tinnbred fan: How menny years did it take yer franchise t'git t'th' Super Bowl?? 'Nuff said, ah w'dn't hoof it pareedin' thet aroun' eff'n ah were yo'.
Old 09-17-2009   #64
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Why the result of the last Texans titans game hasnt shut you hosers up...you still keep yappin. In fact outside of Blazing Saddles not too many Titan fans have been here (thank God) Since AJ dropped 200 on the fake Irishman and since yall choked yet again its been crickets here.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009   #65
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

I don't recall any dropoff of Titans fans here on a regular basis, maybe one doesn't come around as much.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009   #66
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 53235 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
I don't recall any dropoff of Titans fans here on a regular basis, maybe one doesn't come around as much.
Blazing's here whenever, but the "week before" numbers do seem a bit shallow in comparison.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009   #67
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Bipolar, why don't you actually post your thoughts on the game instead of just trying to muddy the waters. I thought you were the one Titans fan that was decent enough to actually hold a conversation with about the match ups and stuff like that, and then you come over here and post this, without any real analysis.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009   #68
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Bipolar, why don't you actually post your thoughts on the game instead of just trying to muddy the waters. I thought you were the one Titans fan that was decent enough to actually hold a conversation with about the match ups and stuff like that, and then you come over here and post this, without any real analysis.
I'm butting in somewhat, but we have a number of sections for the serious stuff, so can we lighten up a bit and not have to analyze smack talk. All smiles.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009   #69
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Differentiate yourself TITANFAN3801. Come with a more original username, avatar, maybe even your own sig. You might actually gain more board-cred.

But right now your username reads like INBREDTROLL3801 and what you post seems a little irrelevant.
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009   #70
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Not as good as my Vince Young effort... but here's another Titans-related Kanye pic:

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009   #71
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by brakos82 View Post
Blazing's here whenever, but the "week before" numbers do seem a bit shallow in comparison.
My company cut off all acess to the site so I can only post at home ...

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009   #72
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 53235 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
My company cut off all acess to the site so I can only post at home ...
Damn, that sucks.

Maybe they spotted you in the Babe thread. LOL
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009   #73
SteveSlaton20
All Pro

Rep Power: 717 SteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to SteveSlaton20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
exanstay areway oinggay otay etgay uriedbay. itanstay illway
inway ybay otway oresscay. exanstay illway avehay omentsmay.
itanstay illway uleray ethay ayday.

Itanstay 26
Exanstay 10
i wish inbreds didnt have access to internet.
Old 09-17-2009   #74
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
Owhay inway ethay orldway isway atthay anway insultway otay
ouryay eamtay? At'sthay enerousgay. Iway ouldcay etgay allway
indskay ofway azycray andway edictpray away argerlay arginmay
ofway ictoryvay. Iway inkthay entytway-ixsay otay entay isway
away erfectlypay easonableray edictionpray. Especiallyway inway
ightlay ofway ethay ayway ethay amesgay ayedplay outway astlay
eekway.
Translation: Why in the world is that an insult to your team? That's generous. I could get all kinds of crazy and predict a larger margin of victory. I think twenty-six to ten is a perfectly reasonable prediction. Especially in light of the way the game played out last week.

How many errors?
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009   #75
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 87068 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

We have every right because we lived most of those postseason chokes back when all you had were possum hunting and NASCAR.

Maybe you forget that your team was our team. We obviously know more about it's history than you do and if we choose to make fun of it so be it.
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009   #76
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm actually hurt by this, my night is ruined.
Old 09-17-2009   #77
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulluck53 View Post
I'm actually hurt by this, my night is ruined.
Don't worry, I'll always love you
Old 09-17-2009   #78
Bulluck53
All Pro

Old 09-17-2009   #79
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Analysis:

Texans have probably one of the bottom 5 in secondary's which would not mean much against a team that relies on the run but our O-Line coupled with good blocking TE's and FB means the run game will get to the second level which does not bode well for a team that's safeties who show little to no talent.

Assuming Cook starts at the #2 TE position he shows a pretty positive miss match verses LB coverage. Even if the Texans focus on Cook ... Crumpler is always a good second option. I imagine Kerry will spread the field with a healthy dose of the run. In the Texans first game they showed an obvious weakness to the run allowing Thomas to get over 100 yards and 2 TDs. Britt has shown that he can take a hit across the middle and hold in there for a much needed possession WR. Gage is playing well and Washington should help to force the Texans D to at least cover the WRs when they are on the field opening up the run game.

Schaub has shown as a starter that he holds onto the ball too long and is injury prone. In the Jets game he seemed timid and afraid to take a hit. The O-line while only giving up 2 sacks could only open up enough holes for Slaton to get 19 yards and the fumble looked pretty bad.

With the Titans D holding very well against a solid run game in Pittsburgh the Texans will most likely be looking to pass. While AJ has proven he can hold his own against any CB in the league but in a double team almost all game I don't expect him to be able to produce with little help at the #2 WR.

The Titans front 4 looked good against Pitt and if they can put pressure on Schaub I expect him to produce but not enough to overcome the Fisher offense.

The Titans are coming home after a loss that was in there grasp. I expect them to be charged to take a first victory.

I am not really into predictions but I would say something the the range of 31-10. If we were in Houston probably something different but the game I think is a heavy favorite for the TItans.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2009   #80
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Analysis:

Texans have probably one of the bottom 5 in secondary's which would not mean much against a team that relies on the run but our O-Line coupled with good blocking TE's and FB means the run game will get to the second level which does not bode well for a team that's safeties who show little to no talent.

Assuming Cook starts at the #2 TE position he shows a pretty positive miss match verses LB coverage. Even if the Texans focus on Cook ... Crumpler is always a good second option. I imagine Kerry will spread the field with a healthy dose of the run. In the Texans first game they showed an obvious weakness to the run allowing Thomas to get over 100 yards and 2 TDs. Britt has shown that he can take a hit across the middle and hold in there for a much needed possession WR. Gage is playing well and Washington should help to force the Texans D to at least cover the WRs when they are on the field opening up the run game.

Schaub has shown as a starter that he holds onto the ball too long and is injury prone. In the Jets game he seemed timid and afraid to take a hit. The O-line while only giving up 2 sacks could only open up enough holes for Slaton to get 19 yards and the fumble looked pretty bad.

With the Titans D holding very well against a solid run game in Pittsburgh the Texans will most likely be looking to pass. While AJ has proven he can hold his own against any CB in the league but in a double team almost all game I don't expect him to be able to produce with little help at the #2 WR.

The Titans front 4 looked good against Pitt and if they can put pressure on Schaub I expect him to produce but not enough to overcome the Fisher offense.

The Titans are coming home after a loss that was in there grasp. I expect them to be charged to take a first victory.

I am not really into predictions but I would say something the the range of 31-10. If we were in Houston probably something different but the game I think is a heavy favorite for the TItans.
Some stats don't tell the whole truth. The Texans defense did a fantastic job against Jones for the first three quarters giving up just 14 yards. In the fourth the defense got tired because the offense wasn't producing and Jones ran twice for over 30 yards, a 38 yard td & a 39 yarder. Jones ran for 93 yards in the fourth. The defense was out there for over 38 minutes and were tired late in the game.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read