Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-11-2009   #61
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Pickem - 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaninlild View Post
Damn, sorry i missed this one.

My picks to win this week since I missed the board. I am on one in a different league.
PIT
ATL
IND
MIN
DAL
HOU
BAL
CIN
NO
PHI
NYG
SEA
ARI
GB
NE
SD
You can still get in this one if you like...you would be out a maximum of 1 point...
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009   #62
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
You can still get in this one if you like...you would be out a maximum of 1 point...
I joined, but it will not let me save any picks for this week.

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009   #63
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

Actually looks like it let me save it after all.

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009   #64
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Did you set the tiebreaker games? Looks like the system took your other picks.

All I can do is see that people actually make their picks. I have no idea who they picked until the game starts...I think everyone else can see the same thing as me...just look under "Group Picks"
Yeah, I made the tiebreaker game picks but the pick the highest/lowest score thingee was grayed out.

Quote:

Question: How "Confident" are you that the Texans will win on Sunday?
...I think.
didn't want to seem too confident. Might jinx them.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009   #65
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291448 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Word is, you are also a dollar short.
but I always have my
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009   #66
Heath Shuler
worst 2 1st

Section: 521
Rep Power: 74770 Heath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respectedHeath Shuler is a quality contributor and well respected

I tried not to, but week 1 I am sure picking a boat load of chalk.

The Highwaymen
Heath Shuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009   #67
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Specnatz is our leader out of the gate! Congrats! I am tied with Showtime in the 4th/5th spot.
Old 09-15-2009   #68
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Specnatz is our leader out of the gate! Congrats! I am tied with Showtime in the 4th/5th spot.
I'm 12th...and I went 13-3...not a bad week for picking winners...just poor choices on my "confidence"...

I'll take it though!

Congrats Specnatz!
Old 09-15-2009   #69
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow, I'm not off to a good start defending my title. Yikes.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009   #70
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 172517 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
Plenty of time, Chris. I never underestimate the heart of a Champion..lol. I thought I was the Shizz for picking up 24 points last night and actually lost a spot.

Old 09-15-2009   #71
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm 12th...and I went 13-3...not a bad week for picking winners...just poor choices on my "confidence"...

I'll take it though!

Congrats Specnatz!
I'm 22nd and went 12-4. bleh @ Arizona, Carolina, Chicago & Houston. This week should be tougher for everybody. A lot of good games this week.
JCTexan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009   #72
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 47538 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
Are you Houstondiehards?
Old 09-16-2009   #73
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I'm 22nd and went 12-4. bleh @ Arizona, Carolina, Chicago & Houston. This week should be tougher for everybody. A lot of good games this week.
Hell, I went 14-2 and I'm in 9th place. It's amazing that I only get two games wrong and 6 guys with 4 wrong picks are ahead of me. I feel like the Oilers.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009   #74
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19818 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Hell, I went 14-2 and I'm in 9th place. It's amazing that I only get two games wrong and 6 guys with 4 wrong picks are ahead of me. I feel like the Oilers.
I am one of them, I went 13-3. It's all about them confidence points, should make for some fun
Old 09-16-2009   #75
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
Are you Houstondiehards?
Yessiree.

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009   #76
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

My team Relampago Blanco was 13-3 and finished the week in 7th place, I'll take that.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009   #77
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 168015 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Okay, Titans vs Texans. Who are y'all picking and how many confidence points you giving it.

I've got titans with 9 confidence points. I might even move that number up a little more.
Old 09-17-2009   #78
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Okay, Titans vs Texans. Who are y'all picking and how many confidence points you giving it.

I've got titans with 9 confidence points. I might even move that number up a little more.
That's about the neighborhood I will put them in. I picked the Texans against the Jets but I didn't put a lot of confidence points in them, thankfully.
Old 09-17-2009   #79
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Quote:

I have the Titans with 7 confidence points. The only reason I won't go higher is because I don't want it to happen.
Old 09-17-2009   #80
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Quote:

Have not made my pick yet...but I will always pick the Texans to win...my confidence may be high...or low, depending on who we play.

As for this game...I pick the Texans...with a confidence of 4. After last weeks play, I am NOT too confident. A win this weekend would help alot though.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read