Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-17-2009   #1
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Kris Brown

So I've been a long believer...played fantasy for 18 years now....that kickers don't matter much. Last year the Top 10 had about 20 pts between them over a full season. But last week I decided to switch from who I drafted to Brown just on bye week...Week 10 so I won't have to use a replacement kicker before then. It screwed me. Now I am really wondering about the offense. Would you keep Brown as a fantasy kicker?He has always been consistent and hits from past 50. I think this week could be 15-12 with a ton of FGs/
Old 09-17-2009   #2
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Kris Brown

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoustonFrog View Post
So I've been a long believer...played fantasy for 18 years now....that kickers don't matter much. Last year the Top 10 had about 20 pts between them over a full season. But last week I decided to switch from who I drafted to Brown just on bye week...Week 10 so I won't have to use a replacement kicker before then. It screwed me. Now I am really wondering about the offense. Would you keep Brown as a fantasy kicker?He has always been consistent and hits from past 50. I think this week could be 15-12 with a ton of FGs/
KB has helped me win many times over the years. If our Texans continue to have problems in the "red zone" Kris will get plenty of chances to help your team. I agree with your assessment of the score this week also. Could very well be FG week. I'd play him if I was you, I am. I'm debating whether to bench AJ (shutter.) lol I have OD and was thinking he might be the "go to" guy this week. It's hell playing Texan players. Not sure if I can bench AJ though! What to do ?? lol
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009   #3
mattieuk
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 28657 mattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respectedmattieuk is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
KB has helped me win many times over the years. If our Texans continue to have problems in the "red zone" Kris will get plenty of chances to help your team. I agree with your assessment of the score this week also. Could very well be FG week. I'd play him if I was you, I am. I'm debating whether to bench AJ (shutter.) lol I have OD and was thinking he might be the "go to" guy this week. It's hell playing Texan players. Not sure if I can bench AJ though! What to do ?? lol
Bench AJ then! Murphys Law states that if you bench him, he'll have a 150-yard, 2 touchdown day! Lol, I've got him as well, but theres no way I can put him on the bench....both because hes AJ, and also a lack of backup starting WRs. Kris should be a good starter this week though. I'm just hoping our offense gets going, as I've two Schaubs, an AJ and an OD spread across my two teams...
Old 09-17-2009   #4
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected

Thanks for the responses. I also feel hexed for breaking my law and changing kickers so if I drop him he will have 4 50 yarders. I think this has the making of a FG game.
Old 09-17-2009   #5
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattieuk View Post
Bench AJ then! Murphys Law states that if you bench him, he'll have a 150-yard, 2 touchdown day! Lol, I've got him as well, but theres no way I can put him on the bench....both because hes AJ, and also a lack of backup starting WRs. Kris should be a good starter this week though. I'm just hoping our offense gets going, as I've two Schaubs, an AJ and an OD spread across my two teams...
If I knew that would help us beat the meatballs, I'd do it in a heartbeat! lol
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read