Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 09-15-2009   #41
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow
Default Re: utpay isthay inway ouryay ipepay andway okesmay itway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
I think y'all really underestimate the Jets. They have a really good O-line: Faneca, Mangold and Brick??

Oh well, I hope y'all continue to be so nonchalant about this week.
I have a feeling the Titans will be looking for a little vengance and we will take it out on the Texans.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009   #42
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

UT THE SHUCK FUP!!!!!

IsS my Kass gay Earl Bobby Jim Huckford Squattington the 4th.

Orme like Texans 28 Titans swave thex widder sidders'....
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009   #43
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

So I have to ask:

Do any of you think the Jets D is as good as the Titans or Steelers D?

Do any of you think that the Steelers or Titans offense is worst then the Jets?

If you answered yes to either of the questions above don't post and find some yahoo board to post on.

Assuming you said no to each of the questions above what makes you think you have a chance against a team that took the top D in the NFL into OT based on 2 missed FGs that is returning home?

Haven't seen many of the cow fans over on our board .... confidence seems pretty low.

Old 09-16-2009   #44
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

time will tell if the Jets D is as good, I don't know

Rex Ryan could turn things around for them.. It isn't like they have the same defensive coordinator
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009   #45
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
time will tell if the Jets D is as good, I don't know

Rex Ryan could turn things around for them.. It isn't like they have the same defensive coordinator
Or QB ... of coach ....

Old 09-16-2009   #46
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
So I have to ask:

Do any of you think the Jets D is as good as the Titans or Steelers D?

Do any of you think that the Steelers or Titans offense is worst then the Jets?

If you answered yes to either of the questions above don't post and find some yahoo board to post on.

Assuming you said no to each of the questions above what makes you think you have a chance against a team that took the top D in the NFL into OT based on 2 missed FGs that is returning home?

Haven't seen many of the cow fans over on our board .... confidence seems pretty low.

Yes... They had a good D before. Now they bring Bart Scott and Rex Ryan's defense. Kris Jenkins is a monster.

Yes... I think out of those three teams, the Titans have the worst offense.

My home is right here. You are the troll so why don't you go find some yahoo board to post on. Your football takes are garbage. The next time you're right about something, will be the first time.

Psssssst... The only reason you went to OT w/ Pittsbugh was because Hines Ward did something he hardly ever does.

BTW, I've told you several times why I quit going to Gotits.com. Very few people actually can talk football AND the smack talk is extremely weak. Your fans are a joke.

Have fun at the Folsom Street Fair!!
Old 09-16-2009   #47
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Can someone ask the delusionals who won the last meeting between the Texans and Titans? Well said about the Jets defense Bill. That scheme is 1000x's more exotic than the tits d.

Which reminds me... Titfans, when was the last time you faced a Rex Ryan defense?

When?

Still thinking???

Major choke - ring a bell?
Shaft75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009   #48
Titansfan3801
Rookie

You're right, the last time we faced them was in THE PLAYOFFS! We could compare stories about what that's like, but you'd have nothing to say. It's really just further proof of who was the better team last year.

As many have pointed out, last year was last year. However, you can't just say that last week was last week. Our teams looked dramatically different last week. Ours looked good, yours looked bad. It certainly doesn't make any guarantees about what will happen this week, but it isn't a good sign for you.

Feel free to feel optimistic about your chances this week, you've only got a few weeks less before you'll have far too much proof against you to be optimistic.

I expect you to score more points than you did last week, but not enough. Our offense has improved, your offense has sputtered so far. You definitely will not have a top five offense again this year, and it sure didn't look like your defense improved.

Our special teams is an area that worries me, but we've got our punt returner back, so as long as we avoid big mistakes, I think we'll be fine.

Again, good luck, but I think that you're headed for 0-2...
Titansfan3801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009   #49
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bipolar The Titan View Post
exanstay areway oinggay otay etgay uriedbay. itanstay illway
inway ybay otway oresscay. exanstay illway avehay omentsmay.
itanstay illway uleray ethay ayday.

Itanstay 26
Exanstay 10
I would say that it seems he got dropped on his head, but I believe pig latin is a requirement to reproduce in Tennesee. So it is understandible to learn it otherwise....well you know (insert red neck joke here)
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009   #50
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
I would say that it seems he got dropped on his head, but I believe pig latin is a requirement to reproduce in Tennesee. So it is understandible to learn it otherwise....well you know (insert red neck joke here)
The only thing required in Tennessee for procreating is your sister!!
Old 09-16-2009   #51
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 7233 Shaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respectedShaft75 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titansfan3801 View Post
You're right, the last time we faced them was in THE PLAYOFFS! We could compare stories about what that's like, but you'd have nothing to say. It's really just further proof of who was the better team last year.

As many have pointed out, last year was last year. However, you can't just say that last week was last week. Our teams looked dramatically different last week. Ours looked good, yours looked bad. It certainly doesn't make any guarantees about what will happen this week, but it isn't a good sign for you.

Feel free to feel optimistic about your chances this week, you've only got a few weeks less before you'll have far too much proof against you to be optimistic.

I expect you to score more points than you did last week, but not enough. Our offense has improved, your offense has sputtered so far. You definitely will not have a top five offense again this year, and it sure didn't look like your defense improved.

Our special teams is an area that worries me, but we've got our punt returner back, so as long as we avoid big mistakes, I think we'll be fine.

Again, good luck, but I think that you're headed for 0-2...
Dude, you're syntax reminds of the "boom goes the dynamite" guy. What else would I expect from a titfan though?

While you're analysis is very elementary, it may be right. But, who really knows?

Perfect example... Teams aren't predetermined to be chokejobs, i.e. the Titans. They are only labeled CHOKEJOBS when they let down their fans and city tremendously following the best season of their franchise. After a team, like the Titans, has the number one seed in the AFC and gets beat on their own turf.

So, honestly, do any of us really know what's going to happen in the NFL week-to-week?
Old 09-16-2009   #52
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 561 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

Hmmm, seems like a post is missing here. Superduper cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 09-16-2009   #53
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post
Hmmm, seems like a post is missing here. Superduper cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't see anything deleted in this thread. Everything is recorded so it would leave some sort of footprint.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009   #54
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I think y'all really underestimate the Jets. They have a really good O-line: Faneca, Mangold and Brick??

Oh well, I hope y'all continue to be so nonchalant about this week.
Don't think that's the case at all. I'm just confident the Titans are the better team. Last week is all we have to go off of. That's not to say the Texans can't escape with a win.

And the Jets may have a good OL, but we know Tennessee's is one of the best in the league.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009   #55
Bipolar The Titan
cow pattie chunkin' champ

Rep Power: 515 Bipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respectedBipolar The Titan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Oak View Post
insult our team
Owhay inway ethay orldway isway atthay anway insultway otay
ouryay eamtay? At'sthay enerousgay. Iway ouldcay etgay allway
indskay ofway azycray andway edictpray away argerlay arginmay
ofway ictoryvay. Iway inkthay entytway-ixsay otay entay isway
away erfectlypay easonableray edictionpray. Especiallyway inway
ightlay ofway ethay ayway ethay amesgay ayedplay outway astlay
eekway.
Old 09-16-2009   #56
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
eekway.
I'm deciding what's worse... the fact that you're probably right, or the fact that I'm beginning to be able to read that. LOL
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009   #57
Silver Oak
Hall of Fame

Section: way up the ramp
Rep Power: 561 Silver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respectedSilver Oak is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
eekway.

Old 09-16-2009   #58
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yessuh... They had a fine D befo'e. Now they brin' Bart Ole Jeb an' Rex Ryan's defense. Kris Daisykins is a monster.

Yessuh... ah reckon outta them three teams, th' Titans haf th' wo'st offense.

Mah home is right hyar. Yer th' troll so whuffo' doesn't yo' hoof it find some yahoo board t'post on, as enny fool kin plainly see. Yer football takes is garbage. Th' next time yer right about sumpin, will be th' fust time.

Psssssst... Th' only reason yo' went t'OT w/ Pittsbugh was on account o' Hines Ward did sumpin he hardly evah does.

BTW, I've told yo' sevahal times whuffo' ah quit a-gonna Gotits.com, dawgone it. Mighty few varmints acshully kin talk football AND th' smack talk is extremely weak. Shet mah mouth! Yer fans is a joke.

Have fun at th' Folsom Street Fair! Fry mah hide!! Fry mah hide!

Bill this might be easier for them
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009   #59
Shaft75
Site Contributor

Quote:
eekway.
Is bipolar off of his edicationmay?
Old 09-16-2009   #60
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 59912 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaft75 View Post
Is bipolar off of his edicationmay?
Yesay, Iyay elievebay osay.
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > The Blazing Arrow "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read