Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 09-13-2009   #1
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 82056 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected
Default The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK & REPLACEMENT thread

The game isn't over yet, but I've seen enough. And I don't want to EVER hear the words "It's only preseason" ever again.

I'm usually against these FIRE "you know who" threads, but when you let a rookie coach and rookie QB come into our house and embarrass us like this . . . yeah, someone deserves to go out the door.

This is disgusting how they never fail to disappoint.

And Herv, my apologies for calling you a "knee-jerk". You had a right to be depressed, because that's how I feel.
Old 09-13-2009   #2
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The All Encompassing FIRE KUBIAK thread

Gary Kubiak.....a rich tradition of getting outcoached since 2006.
We b trippin with Nelly. Me and Mr Dancing With the Stars Warren Sapp.
Old 09-13-2009   #3
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 38908 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected

I did a practical shooting match this morning blowing through 100 rounds of .45acp, but now I have a hankerin to go back to the gun range. It would be so much easier if I could just care for the Steelers like everyone else up here.

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
Old 09-13-2009   #4
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll start working on soap.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Maher
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
Old 09-13-2009   #5
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Rep Power: 18101 Mr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respectedMr. White is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
I'll start working on soap.
How about a soap sig? That would be epic.
Old 09-13-2009   #6
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

how do you get through life being this stupid? How did you even manage to navigate to this website?

I just dont see how it is feasible for someone of such low intellect to find us here... finding the Texans website I can understand..if you bang your face against the keyboard long enough I imagine there is a slim chance you might find the homepage.. but Texanstalk? and into the forum no less? color me baffled.

YOu had to have had help getting here...which means that someone who ISNT dumb enough to want to fire our coach in week one helped you to find this website...and whoever it is that did that, I just want to say shame on you. Im all for equal rights and the proper treatment of the intellectually challenged...but this is a place to have fun..all this arm flailing and running around in circles screaming is an unnecessary distraction.
Old 09-13-2009   #7
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Rep Power: 904 swtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respectedswtbound07 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grid View Post
how do you get through life being this stupid? How did you even manage to navigate to this website?

I just dont see how it is feasible for someone of such low intellect to find us here... finding the Texans website I can understand..if you bang your face against the keyboard long enough I imagine there is a slim chance you might find the homepage.. but Texanstalk? and into the forum no less? color me baffled.

YOu had to have had help getting here...which means that someone who ISNT dumb enough to want to fire our coach in week one helped you to find this website...and whoever it is that did that, I just want to say shame on you. Im all for equal rights and the proper treatment of the intellectually challenged...but this is a place to have fun..all this arm flailing and running around in circles screaming is an unnecessary distraction.
Its not one week...its a pattern Grid.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
"I'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show me Sarah Palin's high school diploma"
Sponsored links
Old 09-13-2009   #8
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 82056 Marcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respectedMarcus is a quality contributor and well respected

Go blow it out of your ass, Grid.
Old 09-13-2009   #9
Grid
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 2272 Grid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respectedGrid is a quality contributor and well respected

no it really is week 1... you want to scrap the whole season after ONE GAME.. you want to throw in the towel and go in to rebuilding mode after WEEK ONE.

Seriously..if you boys can sit there quietly and let the adults watch the game, maybe afterwards you can have graham crackers.
Old 09-13-2009   #10
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Quote:
no it really is week 1... you want to scrap the whole season after ONE GAME.. you want to throw in the towel and go in to rebuilding mode after WEEK ONE.

Seriously..if you boys can sit there quietly and let the adults watch the game, maybe afterwards you can have graham crackers.
Seriously, how bout you treat other peoples opinions with respect. We are all watching the same team here. You appear to be in denial to me.

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 09-13-2009   #11
houstonlibraria
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 houstonlibraria could be on the next Madden coverhoustonlibraria could be on the next Madden coverhoustonlibraria could be on the next Madden coverhoustonlibraria could be on the next Madden coverhoustonlibraria could be on the next Madden coverhoustonlibraria could be on the next Madden cover

Kubiak was playing too scared today. You HAVE to onside kick that ball. You kick it deep and we see what happens.
That was a chicken call.
Old 09-13-2009   #12
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Quote:

Just like week 1 every season. He gets outcoached every time.

Like SWT said, there's a pattern here. He's had his coaches, his draft picks, and even his GM.

I think it stands to reason that maybe the guy isn't a good coach.
Old 09-13-2009   #13
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 255440 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:

Ban, IMO.
Old 09-13-2009   #14
Marcus
Hall of Fame

Quote:

If you don't think this game is an indication of how the rest of this season is going to go, you're not paying attention.
Old 09-13-2009   #15
Grid
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by swtbound07 View Post
Seriously, how bout you treat other peoples opinions with respect. We are all watching the same team here. You appear to be in denial to me.
Nah.. we are sucking... and I dont know how you can come out in week one sucking this bad...and still have a good season.

I already feel like this season is gonna be lackluster and im just HOPING that we can go 9-7 and have our first winning season.

Playoffs are a pipe dream.

But im not stupid enough to say we need to fire kubiak after 1 week. You want to discuss the possibility of firing kubiak after this season? I have no issue discussing that. But after 1 week? Its just stupid.. why throw your season away after one week?

I say that I dont see how we can recover and have a playoff caliber season after a game this bad.. but im not prepared to say its impossible to do and throw the whole season away.
Old 09-13-2009   #16
Grid
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Ban, IMO.
lol

go for it. Ive posted in this forum since its inception..and before that I was posting in the official forums since the site came up.

Ive supported this team through all the shit and have dealt with fools like this since the first season. They are moronic and a waste of space.. they dont have the mental fortitude to suppress their anger and make a logical complaint about what they saw, and what should be done about it.

But yes..ban ME.. because I was rude to them.. my offense is so horrendous that I should be exiled from the community. They on the other hand are worthwhile contributors?

Heh..whatever.. seriously go ahead and ban me. If you are going to embrace this kind of jackass mentality.. do me a favor and ban me. Id hate to get a wild hair up my butt and come back here.
Old 09-13-2009   #17
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

SOSDD.

I've seen enough of bad defenses, I've seen enough of the Z "BS", I've seen enough of "yes men" coaches. I've seen enough of his soft teams.

Every year, Kubiak starts the year looking like a JV coach.

The bottom line is that the guy's a loser.
Old 09-13-2009   #18
swtbound07
Jackass of Day!

Quote:
lol

go for it. Ive posted in this forum since its inception..and before that I was posting in the official forums since the site came up.

Ive supported this team through all the shit and have dealt with fools like this since the first season. They are moronic and a waste of space.. they dont have the mental fortitude to suppress their anger and make a logical complaint about what they saw, and what should be done about it.

But yes..ban ME.. because I was rude to them.. my offense is so horrendous that I should be exiled from the community. They on the other hand are worthwhile contributors?

Heh..whatever.. seriously go ahead and ban me. If you are going to embrace this kind of jackass mentality.. do me a favor and ban me. Id hate to get a wild hair up my butt and come back here.
I am one of the they. And your attacking other posters. There is no need for this here. You can express your opinions without insulting others. Your not adding anything to the discussion

Sig by Michaelm
Quote:
Old 09-13-2009   #19
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 255440 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc

Quote:
lol

Uhh, you're the one not suppressing your anger and showing your true colors. Other fans are upset because the team is playing like crap and they're venting, and that somehow gives you the right to not suppress your anger and launch personal attacks? You knew the rules when you started posting. They've been in place forever. You are the one who doesn't have the mental fortitude to control yourself.
Old 09-13-2009   #20
Mr. White
H-Town Beatdown

Quote:
Glad that the board inteligencia showed up and put everybody in line.

Capers, Casserly and Carr had supporters too when it was obvious to everyone else that they were a joke. I'm pretty sure you were among them.
Closed Thread

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk > Texans Talk Archive
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read