Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2009   #1
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 116095 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Hey FILO!!

Everyone got the little pamphlet last week in the mail about traffic flow. Did y'all catch the part under "Tailgating Guidelines" that stated:

Quote:
* In order to ensure the safety of our fans, no golf carts,
Segways, motorized coolers, skateboards, bicycles, or
large balloons will be allowed for use by fans in the parking lots.
LMAO!!!
Old 09-03-2009   #2
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hey FILO!!

If I remember correctly, it was because of this rather bizzare incident that the Texans and the NFL added that.......

Old 09-03-2009   #3
rush2112mn
All Pro

Rep Power: 972 rush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respectedrush2112mn is a quality contributor and well respected
Thumbs up Re: Hey FILO!!

now that is freakin hilarious.....
rush2112mn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2009   #4
Hagar
Drink up yall, its the Texans!

Rep Power: 8880 Hagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respectedHagar is a quality contributor and well respected

Can you make them twerl?
Hagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009   #5
FILO_Doc
Veteran

Rep Power: 42 FILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagar View Post

Can you make them twerl?
Yeppers Ha Ha
Old 09-04-2009   #6
FILO_Doc
Veteran

Rep Power: 42 FILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_Doc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
If I remember correctly, it was because of this rather bizzare incident that the Texans and the NFL added that.......

Ted, you are suppose to be lying in bed and not causing any waves. Don't make me come over there.

I see you are making a very good recovery.. Get well Mr. Ted
Old 09-04-2009   #7
FILO_Doc
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Everyone got the little pamphlet last week in the mail about traffic flow. Did y'all catch the part under "Tailgating Guidelines" that stated:

LMAO!!!
How do you define LARGE????????????? I know I have been called errrrrrrrr never mind!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-05-2009   #8
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Isn't that the Texans Docarina "Texan fan and lover of large oh nevermind"
Old 09-10-2009   #9
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

hey Filo...Eric (Texizgreat) and I will be there for the jets game this weekend and we are bringing some friends I hope yall have plenty of that Texans crunch ready ...anyways we will stop by to say hi to you and the mrs. We are staying at the holiday inn. behind the stadium
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009   #10
FILO_Doc
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
hey Filo...Eric (Texizgreat) and I will be there for the jets game this weekend and we are bringing some friends I hope yall have plenty of that Texans crunch ready ...anyways we will stop by to say hi to you and the mrs. We are staying at the holiday inn. behind the stadium
Can't make it until the humidity is down a little bit. So probably not till Dec.
Old 09-11-2009   #11
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

Darn sorry to hear it...do you think yall will make it to the Mon night one? I am bringing the wife and kid.
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009   #12
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

As long as it is not too humid for Texans tea all is good.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009   #13
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 63 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roc Hoover View Post
As long as it is not too humid for Texans tea all is good.
Mr. FILO decided that Texans Tea is NOT on the menu for this game...but his homemade Bloody Marys are.

You can direct your comments to him via PM or call him 'cause you have his cell#.

You have to come by and try my Monkey meat and homemade kolaches (if I can get motivated to make them).
Is Connie coming? Is more salsa coming too?
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2009   #14
Drew_Smoke
@Drew_Smoke

Section: 117 FF
Rep Power: 611 Drew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respectedDrew_Smoke is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by FILO_girl View Post
Mr. FILO decided that Texans Tea is NOT on the menu for this game...but his homemade Bloody Marys are.

You can direct your comments to him via PM or call him 'cause you have his cell#.

You have to come by and try my Monkey meat and homemade kolaches (if I can get motivated to make them).
Is Connie coming? Is more salsa coming too?
No Connie this time. That ''skinny white girl salsa" she makes does not suck.

My kid wanted to go but she gave up her seat for one of my buddies...Ronnie. Ronnie's Dad had Rockets tix back in the day. No one would go with us so we'd take the 4 tix, sell 2 for $3 or $4 each and hit the games. Its about time I got to take him to one.
Drew_Smoke is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Yellow & Orange Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read