Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 09-09-2009   #41
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Pickem - 2009

I'm in

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009   #42
santo
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25222 santo is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respectedsanto is a quality contributor and well respected

Just signed up. Thanks!
Old 09-10-2009   #43
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't forget about your picks for the Titans/Pittsburgh game tonight!!!
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009   #44
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Don't forget about your picks for the Titans/Pittsburgh game tonight!!!
That's one of the hardest picks to make for the week for sho.
Old 09-11-2009   #45
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
I'm in
And the leader after 1 game!
Old 09-11-2009   #46
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110127 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Wow. I put a dime on that game and wondered if anyone went higher. Looks like it...lol. There are at least four no-brainers this week so I guess that stands to reason.

Old 09-11-2009   #47
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'm in
Quote:
And the leader after 1 game!
Damn Bro, you're that sure the Steelers would win? Or did you have the confidence points backwards?
Old 09-11-2009   #48
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Wow. I put a dime on that game and wondered if anyone went higher. Looks like it...lol. There are at least four no-brainers this week so I guess that stands to reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Damn Bro, you're that sure the Steelers would win? Or did you have the confidence points backwards?
Uh, I put 1 point on that game, I didn't see a tougher one to pick for the week.

Maybe Vinny was playing the risk/reward angle.
Old 09-11-2009   #49
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110127 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore Texan View Post
Uh, I put 1 point on that game, I didn't see a tougher one to pick for the week.

Maybe Vinny was playing the risk/reward angle.
I guess my problem is ignorance. I'm not up to speed on some teams so that is causing some difficulty in my picks this week.
Old 09-11-2009   #50
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
I figured the game would not be that close. I think the Titans are better than I was hoping.

Old 09-11-2009   #51
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
I guess my problem is ignorance. I'm not up to speed on some teams so that is causing some difficulty in my picks this week.
the early weeks are always the toughest since the league is so fresh each new season. It's hard to tell who is going to be the better teams until they have played each other a few times and you can cross reference performances.

Old 09-11-2009   #52
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 100421 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I figured the game would not be that close. I think the Titans are better than I was hoping.
To be honest, and it hurts me to say this, but the past 2 season's I've thought the Titans would be average. Obviously I've been wrong, so I decided to give them the benefit of the doubt this season.

That said, I still chose the Steelers to win and even though I was hoping for a blowout, I only gave it 5 confidence points.
Old 09-11-2009   #53
Texaninlild
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4558 Texaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respectedTexaninlild is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to Texaninlild

Damn, sorry i missed this one.

My picks to win this week since I missed the board. I am on one in a different league.
PIT
ATL
IND
MIN
DAL
HOU
BAL
CIN
NO
PHI
NYG
SEA
ARI
GB
NE
SD

I am a Christian

Philippians 4:13
Texaninlild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009   #54
ObsiWan
Contributor

Rep Power: 172895 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I just now joined and made my picks, except for last night's game (wish I'dda seent this thread Weds!)...

I clicked "SAVE PICKS" and it still sez "Incomplete" at the top.

Whut'd I do wrong???

Other than being a day late, I mean.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009   #55
brakos82
Hall of Fame

Section: 1009 E. Union
Rep Power: 51708 brakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respectedbrakos82 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to brakos82

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
I just now joined and made my picks, except for last night's game (wish I'dda seent this thread Weds!)...

Whut'd I do wrong???

I think it's because you missed the first game. Yeah, programs hate it when you show up late. LOL
brakos82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009   #56
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Quote:

Whut'd I do wrong???

Word is, you are also a dollar short.

Last edited by Hardcore Texan; 09-11-2009 at 02:15 PM.
Hardcore Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009   #57
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Hookem Horns, TexansSam have no picks at all in the system. there are several others that look like they are holding out until the final moments to make their picks...

Old 09-11-2009   #58
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Quote:

Whut'd I do wrong???

Did you set the tiebreaker games? Looks like the system took your other picks.

All I can do is see that people actually make their picks. I have no idea who they picked until the game starts...I think everyone else can see the same thing as me...just look under "Group Picks"
Old 09-11-2009   #59
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Question: How "Confident" are you that the Texans will win on Sunday?
Old 09-11-2009   #60
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Quote:
question: How "confident" are you that the texans will win on sunday?

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read