Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Fantasy Football Talk Fantasy football and video games

Old 08-31-2009   #21
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Talk Pickem - 2009

Ooops, I need to flip flop all my numbers. I'm bass-ackwards!

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009   #22
rickyb
Scarlet is hot.

Rep Power: 211 rickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respectedrickyb is a quality contributor and well respected

joined.
rickyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009   #23
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110127 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwallaia View Post
Ooops, I need to flip flop all my numbers. I'm bass-ackwards!
You made your picks for Week 1 already? I always make mine the day before. I don't I'm a Type A like my dad always wanted...lol.
Old 09-06-2009   #24
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Don't forget to make your picks! We have our first game on Thursday and you can change your picks up to 5 minutes before the game starts.

There is still room to get in on this...if you want in...see the first message in this thread.
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009   #25
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 88913 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

done it.. prepare for me to lower the ranking level on this group when all is said and done
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009   #26
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110127 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanmojo.com View Post
Don't forget to make your picks! We have our first game on Thursday and you can change your picks up to 5 minutes before the game starts.

There is still room to get in on this...if you want in...see the first message in this thread.
Thanks for that reminder about Thurs.
Old 09-06-2009   #27
kiwitexansfan
Give'm a taste

Rep Power: 60180 kiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respectedkiwitexansfan is a quality contributor and well respected

If I recall correctly I was leading last years group down to the last week... lets see if we can't go one better this year and win this thing.
kiwitexansfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2009   #28
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33817 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

I am in and I have already made my picks for week number one.
Old 09-06-2009   #29
texanmojo
Shotgun 30 Time

Section: The Nosebleeds
Rep Power: 3019 texanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respectedtexanmojo is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf
done it.. prepare for me to lower the ranking level on this group when all is said and done
Don't worry Wolf. I'm not that great either!
texanmojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009   #30
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwitexansfan View Post
If I recall correctly I was leading last years group down to the last week... lets see if we can't go one better this year and win this thing.
Nah, I almost went wire-to-wire! You snuck in towards the end, but for the most part, it was DOMINATION!!

(Hey, every league needs a villain)

By the way - am I missing where on the pick screen, it denotes which team is home and which is away? That's kind of important...

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009   #31
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
Nah, I almost went wire-to-wire! You snuck in towards the end, but for the most part, it was DOMINATION!!

By the way - am I missing where on the pick screen, it denotes which team is home and which is away? That's kind of important...
I noticed that also. You have to look at the user picks %/schedule to the right to determine the home/away team.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009   #32
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Have my picks in and am ready to go!!!
Old 09-08-2009   #33
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brando View Post
I noticed that also. You have to look at the user picks %/schedule to the right to determine the home/away team.
Under the listings for the underdog teams it will either say "vs" or "@"

Example:

Code:
  Favorite                     Underdog
 O New Orleans             vs O Detroit           Sun, Sep 13 at 12:00 pm
 O Dallas                   @ O Tampa Bay         Sun, Sep 13 at 12:00 pm
 O Philadelphia             @ O Carolina          Sun, Sep 13 at 12:00 pm
 O Baltimore               vs O Kansas City       Sun, Sep 13 at 12:00 pm

Old 09-08-2009   #34
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1067 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

I swear those "@'s" weren't there two days ago... but they're there now. Thanks!

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009   #35
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Quote:
I swear those "@'s" weren't there two days ago... but they're there now. Thanks!
I think you're right...lol.
Old 09-08-2009   #36
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
Under the listings for the underdog teams it will either say "vs" or "@"

Example:

Code:
  Favorite                     Underdog
 O New Orleans             vs O Detroit           Sun, Sep 13 at 12:00 pm
 O Dallas                   @ O Tampa Bay         Sun, Sep 13 at 12:00 pm
 O Philadelphia             @ O Carolina          Sun, Sep 13 at 12:00 pm
 O Baltimore               vs O Kansas City       Sun, Sep 13 at 12:00 pm

D'oh! I see them now, Thanks man.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2009   #37
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 200326 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
I'll back you up on this. They weren't there when I made my picks a couple of days ago. I had to pull up another window to show who was home or away.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2009   #38
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 9887 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Texans Talk Pickem - 2009

Just signed up
Old 09-09-2009   #39
Hardcore Texan
Magnet Man

Rep Power: 19817 Hardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedHardcore Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Alright, I am in, as if I don't have enough going on, 4 FF leagues, and now this.....lol.
Old 09-09-2009   #40
WesmanTexanfan
SeNior Smack

Rep Power: 159 WesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respectedWesmanTexanfan is a quality contributor and well respected

washington, st. louis and carolina are my only against the grain picks this week....

Thanks Texan Rocky and Brando for the Avatar and Sig!
WesmanTexanfan is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Fantasy Football Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read