Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2009   #21
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans vs Vikings Blue Crew Tailgate

Guys, you don't know how hard it is for me to read this thread. I wanna go SO bad!!!

I won't make my second game because my surgery is Tuesday AM. The goal is to be off the IR by season opener and our first playoff run.

BTW, if you know someone who needs some tickets and a platinum pass, see this link....

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...62#post1236262

In the meantime, carry on, have a great time and give each other hugs for me. I am coming back, soon.
Old 08-29-2009   #22
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 118 Sideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Sideline

Ted! I am devastated that your not going to be at the game that I will be there for, really hope the surgery goes well though and its nothing serious, get well soon buddy.

On the Tailgate note, what time is it all kicking off, when should I look at arriving at the stadium for?
Sideline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009   #23
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

Ted-

Gonna miss seeing you there buddy. Hang in there and get better for the opener!
TxDavid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009   #24
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 56302 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

We are going to bring 2 of Ted's 4 canopies, we can't fit all 4 in our van. So we will be short canopies, unless someone else can bring some or swing by and pick up Ted's.

Both Dave and I are getting off work early, so should be there shortly after 2 when the gates open. We are planning on bringing sausage again and who knows what else.
Old 08-30-2009   #25
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Rep Power: 1257 TxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respectedTxDavid is a quality contributor and well respected

I have an EZUp that I will try to bring. Can't guarantee it will fit until I get the fan stuff loaded.
Old 08-30-2009   #26
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 4615 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
Ted! I am devastated that your not going to be at the game that I will be there for, really hope the surgery goes well though and its nothing serious, get well soon buddy.

On the Tailgate note, what time is it all kicking off, when should I look at arriving at the stadium for?

Sideline, I would give anything to be there but I just can't do it. In fact, I would normally just give the tickets away to friends or charity but with the missed work because of the back, surgery Tuesday, college tuition just paid out, and college textbooks needing to be bought, I need anything I can get for the tickets.

I hope to see you soon, buddy. Make sure you take lots of pics.

Blue Crew, take care of my little buddy.
Old 08-30-2009   #27
Dr2bKay
All Pro

Section: 116 Bull Pen Baby
Rep Power: 379 Dr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respectedDr2bKay is a quality contributor and well respected

Ted, I hope that you get well soon!! Enjoy the pills :-)

Sideline, I look forward to seeing you at the tailgate. FYI, if you are able to get there close to 2pm--I strongly advise it. I have a feeling that the traffic will be crazy. I am trying to map out my path now.
Dr2bKay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009   #28
Sideline
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 118 Sideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respectedSideline is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Sideline

I am staying at a hotel on the metro line so will just be hoping on that down to the game, so hopefully traffic won't be too much of a concern. However I will get down there as soon as I can. Do you all tailgate in the same place you did the last time I came to town?
Sideline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009   #29
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 54086 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideline View Post
I am staying at a hotel on the metro line so will just be hoping on that down to the game, so hopefully traffic won't be too much of a concern. However I will get down there as soon as I can. Do you all tailgate in the same place you did the last time I came to town?
Yes they do. Everyone will be there just show up whenever. I won't be there.
Old 08-30-2009   #30
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Andy! Got your ticket all lined up, so don't worry about that. I won't be there real early though, gotta wait until school is out. I'm shooting for around 4:30 or so, depending on the traffic.

I have a brand new canopy but doubtful I'll bring it tomorrow. Depends on if I have to bring my car, or my son in laws truck. Also have a new table. Probably will give them an official debut at the Jets game.

I'll bring some stuff to throw on the grill, Earls of course!! Something easy since I'll be rushed tomorrow.

MNF sucks for tailgating!! BUT, It'll be a blast spending even a few minutes with some of the greatest fans in the NFL!!! LOVE you guys/gals!! See ya all tomorrow.

Gma
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009   #31
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

I have one of those small pop up texans deals from walmart if needed.
Old 08-31-2009   #32
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 212977 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Andy! Got your ticket all lined up, so don't worry about that. I won't be there real early though, gotta wait until school is out. I'm shooting for around 4:30 or so, depending on the traffic.

I have a brand new canopy but doubtful I'll bring it tomorrow. Depends on if I have to bring my car, or my son in laws truck. Also have a new table. Probably will give them an official debut at the Jets game.

I'll bring some stuff to throw on the grill, Earls of course!! Something easy since I'll be rushed tomorrow.

MNF sucks for tailgating!! BUT, It'll be a blast spending even a few minutes with some of the greatest fans in the NFL!!! LOVE you guys/gals!! See ya all tomorrow.

Gma
Nothing of mine's going on no grill ... that would hurt !

Round Dan

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 08-31-2009 at 08:32 AM.
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009   #33
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrew6 View Post
I have one of those small pop up texans deals from walmart if needed.
Andrew-

Bring it if you can, we may be short a few EZUps.
Old 08-31-2009   #34
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedc View Post
Guys, you don't know how hard it is for me to read this thread. I wanna go SO bad!!!

I won't make my second game because my surgery is Tuesday AM. The goal is to be off the IR by season opener and our first playoff run.

BTW, if you know someone who needs some tickets and a platinum pass, see this link....

http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...62#post1236262

In the meantime, carry on, have a great time and give each other hugs for me. I am coming back, soon.

Don't worry about missing your second game. Just get well for when the season counts. We'd rather have you there healthy and feeling good rather than being in a terrible amount of pain and miserable.
Old 08-31-2009   #35
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Take care Ted!! I'll be thinking about ya tomorrow morning also! Just relax, get well, and look forward to the Jets coming to town. We'll have a doozy of a tailgate for our home opener, and make up for all this preseason stuff. Maybe it'll be OUR turn to push YOU around in a w/c! lol We'll take care of you! I promise you that!

If ya need anything please call! My prayers will be with ya tomorrow morning!

Gma
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009   #36
Tedc
Hardheaded

Kathryn has a tall friend from work who will be occupying a couple of our seats. Please show them "the ropes" and welcome them into the Bull Pen for their fist time. He is a lawyer, so try not to hold that against him.

GAWD, I wish I could be there. You guys and gals have fun!
Old 08-31-2009   #37
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Ok Texans fans - it's almost tailgate time.

Along with the portacool, I'm bringing beer brats, smoked sausage, watermelon (spiked with Parrot Bay), and some stuff to make frozen margaritas (lime & strawberry). I also have plenty of bottled water. As soon as Dean gets here to haul the grill, I'll be headin down the highway.

Old 08-31-2009   #38
Andrew6
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4662 Andrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respectedAndrew6 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Andrew-

Bring it if you can, we may be short a few EZUps.
will do.
Old 09-01-2009   #39
TxDavid
Go Coogs!

Thanks to everyone that helped make the portacool happen. Dean & crew - thanks for taking care of the grill & hooking me up with power.

Can't wait to do this all again. Hopefully the Texans will look better when the games count.
Old 09-01-2009   #40
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TxDavid View Post
Thanks to everyone that helped make the portacool happen. Dean & crew - thanks for taking care of the grill & hooking me up with power.

Can't wait to do this all again. Hopefully the Texans will look better when the games count.
That thing was cool (no pun intended).

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read