Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texan Tailgate The social network of Houston Texan fans around the World. Plan a gathering, find a tailgate, make a friend. This is the forum for player appearances, announcements or any Texans related group event (players or fans).

Old 08-24-2009   #1
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Joe texan on sr610

NOW!!! You tell 'em my man!!!
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009   #2
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Joe texan on sr610

What did he say?? Doesn't Joe and 610 have a long time feud or something like that?
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009   #3
valleytexfan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 275 valleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respectedvalleytexfan is a quality contributor and well respected

Jackson was ragging on the Texans and preseason games, etc. etc. Joe called in and took care of him. My favorite line: "Don't throw my Texans under the bus, or I'll throw you (Matt) under the bus."
valleytexfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009   #4
blitz90
jock strap

Rep Power: 176 blitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respectedblitz90 is a quality contributor and well respected

Hopefully he ripped that pompous NY Giants fan, Rich Lord, a new one.
blitz90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009   #5
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 101274 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz90 View Post
Hopefully he ripped that pompous NY Giants fan, Rich Lord, a new one.
I hate Rich Lord.

I remember early before last season didn't Joe have some sort of argument with those same guys before the season that got pretty ugly.
Old 08-24-2009   #6
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 179775 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I hate Rich Lord.

I remember early before last season didn't Joe have some sort of argument with those same guys before the season that got pretty ugly.
I think they called him a drunk or call back when your not drunk or something like that .
Old 08-24-2009   #7
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I think they called him a drunk or call back when your not drunk or something like that .
Yeah, I remember it supposedly being something like that and people talking about some long history and feud between Joe and those guys.

Maybe if Joe came into this thread he could tell us all about it.
Sponsored links
Old 08-24-2009   #8
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 63721 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Yeah, I remember it supposedly being something like that and people talking about some long history and feud between Joe and those guys.

Maybe if Joe came into this thread he could tell us all about it.
http://www.texanstalk.com/forums/sho...exan+rich+lord
Old 08-24-2009   #9
TEXANS84

Rep Power: 3262 TEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANS84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to TEXANS84 Send a message via Yahoo to TEXANS84

Rich Lord takes a verbal beating from one of our favorites in the Bullpen.

"Hey Rich, nice shoes!"
"Hey Rich, nice cheap haircut!"
"Hey Rich, nice pleated pants!"

Always makes for a good laugh. Occasionally we'll catch him laughing, but he never turns around.
TEXANS84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009   #10
DiehardChris
You betcha!

Rep Power: 1068 DiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respectedDiehardChris is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by NitroHonda View Post
Oh, lord not that thread again.

I wonder if some of you will click that and negative rep me again. LOL

www.HoustonDiehards.com
DiehardChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009   #11
Ckw

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiehardChris View Post
Oh, lord not that thread again.

I wonder if some of you will click that and negative rep me again. LOL
Negative rep for you buddy!

Just kidding of course. Well maybe. You might want to check your rep.
Old 08-25-2009   #12
Livid13
Veteran

Rep Power: 31 Livid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respectedLivid13 is a quality contributor and well respected

JT, you need a personal manager!
Old 08-25-2009   #13
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 89488 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected

When we made it to Houston in 07 for 3 games Joe was awesome. I had no idea of the feud between Joe and 610 and I've listened to 610 when driving into Houston for years. From now on I'm a 740/790 listener only. Looking forward to making it to a game this year by the way. My son is 6 and its time he goes to his first game!!!

Give'em hell Joe!!!

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009   #14
nflnutswife
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 925 nflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respectednflnutswife is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANS84 View Post
Rich Lord takes a verbal beating from one of our favorites in the Bullpen.

"Hey Rich, nice shoes!"
"Hey Rich, nice cheap haircut!"
"Hey Rich, nice pleated pants!"

Always makes for a good laugh. Occasionally we'll catch him laughing, but he never turns around.
I sit in the other corner endzone, we know he's an avid Cowboys Hater, so everytime he passes us, we yell...
" Hey Rich, how bout them Cowboys" He wont turn around.
Old 08-25-2009   #15
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 317168 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by nflnutswife View Post
I sit in the other corner endzone, we know he's an avid Cowboys Hater, so everytime he passes us, we yell...
" Hey Rich, how bout them Cowboys" He wont turn around.
Well, there's a big plus for Rich Lord right there.
Old 08-25-2009   #16
Joe Texan
Inducted 04

Section: 116 row a seat 20
Rep Power: 4091 Joe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respectedJoe Texan is a quality contributor and well respected

Hey Guys I just set Matt Jackson Straight. He wants to ride the Texans I will call him on it and suggest he take a job well suited for him, this time it was at 1310 the Ticket in Dullas. He should not be able to talk on Houston Radio and badmouth a Houston team. He changed his attitude after I talked to him and started saying that he was only talking about the defensive line. I told him that we have no Cushing and Mario got ripped off for the sack and fumble and that was about it. I am cool with 610 I have no fued. I just think it is interesting that your a nobody and thier opinion is the opinion. My Opinion is that the Texans are going 16 and 0.
Old 08-25-2009   #17
Kimmy 
RealGirls LvFB!

Section: 321
Rep Power: 20599 Kimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respectedKimmy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Texan View Post
Hey Guys I just set Matt Jackson Straight. He wants to ride the Texans I will call him on it and suggest he take a job well suited for him, this time it was at 1310 the Ticket in Dullas. He should not be able to talk on Houston Radio and badmouth a Houston team. He changed his attitude after I talked to him and started saying that he was only talking about the defensive line. I told him that we have no Cushing and Mario got ripped off for the sack and fumble and that was about it. I am cool with 610 I have no fued. I just think it is interesting that your a nobody and thier opinion is the opinion. My Opinion is that the Texans are going 16 and 0.
love it!!

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read