Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-23-2009   #41
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33817 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary
Default Re: Texans V Saints Blue Crew Tailgate

Who was all at the tailgate outside?
Old 08-23-2009   #42
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Missed you too Ted! It sure was good seeing all the "crew" together once again. Kat and Katie took care of everyone!

A little on the HOT side for me, so, I didn't last very long outside. I feel much better today also, not so tired. Cool weather can't get here soon enough, but, looks like I might have a LONG wait! Oh well, such is life in South Texas!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009   #43
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33817 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected

Again, who showed up at the tailgate before and after the game?
Old 08-23-2009   #44
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29598 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Mostly the same Blue Crew folks, plus some visitors. If I named everyone, I would leave someone out and they would get their feelings hurt! lol Just think of the regular crew Gary, and you'll know who was there. MISS YOU!! You, Mom, and Auntie need to criuse on over!!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009   #45
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
I checked them out for a few minutes before the game. Met HonoringEarl34, JoeTexan, Yankee and his wife, a guy who I think called himself leatherhead? (what's his SN here?), and a few 'others'. The 'others' I could not understand their names. Some of y'all are hard to lipread!

Joe Texan was very gracious and offered me food and drinks from his tailgate.

Again, was only there for a few minutes. I just wanted to wander the tailgates around the lots more than anything else. I came armed with a camera. Next week me and the wife will most likely spend some time in the blue crew and try to strike up some conversation. We'll bring our trusty pen and paper for the 'others' that are difficult to lipread.

Looks like a good bunch albeit a small group. I was expecting a much much larger tailgate but preseason...

Thanks guys!
Old 08-23-2009   #46
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 87061 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

That was by far my worst experience going to any Texans game ever. THere was so much freaking traffic that we didn't even get there until 3 minutes left in the first quarter. Just about every game I go to I'm so used to have the parking pass and I guess we're usually arriving a little earlier to tailgate where we slide into the blue lot very easily. I didn't have any of that this time and had to park way the hell in the back behind some purple lot. I took forever, and we literally jogged to the stadium to hurry up and get there.

That won't ever happen again as I'll be leaving at least two hours early from now on no matter what the situation is.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009   #47
NitroGSXR
Super Sic #58

Rep Power: 61322 NitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respectedNitroGSXR is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
That was by far my worst experience going to any Texans game ever. THere was so much freaking traffic that we didn't even get there until 3 minutes left in the first quarter. Just about every game I go to I'm so used to have the parking pass and I guess we're usually arriving a little earlier to tailgate where we slide into the blue lot very easily. I didn't have any of that this time and had to park way the hell in the back behind some purple lot. I took forever, and we literally jogged to the stadium to hurry up and get there.

That won't ever happen again as I'll be leaving at least two hours early from now on no matter what the situation is.
What's this got to do with the Blue Crew tailgate though? Are you a Blue Crew tailgate member?
Old 08-23-2009   #48
Lauren
Nom Nom Nom

Rep Power: 39091 Lauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respectedLauren is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Maybe show up earlier? Maybe spring for a parking pass? We park in purple now, so I'm guessing that you just tried to pay for some BS on the side of the road. How is that the fault of the Texans or the BC tailgaters?
Lauren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009   #49
gary
Hall of Fame

It does not look like Tex is blaming anyone to me. I think he was just venting here and saying that he'll never do it again. No one is to blame. Calm down everything is cool.
Old 08-23-2009   #50
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
Maybe show up earlier? Maybe spring for a parking pass? We park in purple now, so I'm guessing that you just tried to pay for some BS on the side of the road. How is that the fault of the Texans or the BC tailgaters?
I hope he is just venting, because I can guaran-DAMN-tee it was not the fault of the BC tailgating. I have been there and with my travel everyone has been more than gracious. I can not begin to repay the hospitality I have gotten. Anyone who talks bad about the BC is just plain full of shit.
Old 08-23-2009   #51
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2838 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

I know you are just venting.

Why don't you come a lot earlier, at least two hours before and come by our tailgate as our guest and meet some faces to some of the names here. We would love to meet you and will love to show you a good time.
Old 08-24-2009   #52
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheTexan View Post
Why was my post deleted??!

Second try! I'll be there, but, not at 2pm, IF it's HOT outside. Wouldn't miss seeing all you guys and gals for anything! IF it's not blistering hot outside I'll bring my coleman and a pot of gumbo, not homemade! lol I have to work tonight so gotta get my beauty rest in the morning!!

See ya all tomorrow!!
Gma
I don't see any deleted posts Sandy, so there may have been a server or isp snafu.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009   #53
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Texans V Saints Blue Crew Tailgate

WTH did Manuel get that drink?

Also, great pic!

Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read