Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-22-2009   #1
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10190 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default espn sport center schaub to be top 5 qb

i was watching espn and saw a guy named mark i think singletary duno tho

said schaub will be a top 5 fantsey qb for yards this year and to go draft him

he should be a steal

he allso said we have so many wepons theres relly no doupt he will not pass 4000 yards if he stands up right

i was excited post if you saw the show and what you think of this
*bold predection
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009   #2
HouSportsWriter
SIAB

Rep Power: 10190 HouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respectedHouSportsWriter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: espn sport center schaub to be top 5 qb

i love the hype around the texans hopefully it all comes true and more =p
HouSportsWriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009   #3
Ryan
THIS YEAR

Section: Section 135, Row F
Rep Power: 13416 Ryan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respectedRyan is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Ryan

Come on man. Spell check is your friend.
Old 08-22-2009   #4
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110699 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post
I was watching ESPN and saw a guy named Mark Singletary, however I don't know for sure if that was his name.

[They] Said schaub will be a top 5 fantasy QB in terms of yards this year and to go draft him (?), he should be a steal.

He also said we have so many weapons there's really no doubt he will not pass 4000 yards if he stands upright.

I was excited to post this and wondered if anybody saw the show. What you think of this?

*bold prediction
An online translator is my friend.
Old 08-22-2009   #5
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 36121 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by slatonisabeast View Post
i was watching espn and saw a guy named mark i think singletary duno tho

said schaub will be a top 5 fantsey qb for yards this year and to go draft him

he should be a steal

he allso said we have so many wepons theres relly no doupt he will not pass 4000 yards if he stands up right

i was excited post if you saw the show and what you think of this
*bold predection
Yeah, I saw that. The same guy also took AJ 8th overall ahead of Fitz in their fantasy draft.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009   #6
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 14907 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
An online translator is my friend.
Eh, not the best ever, but slatonisabeast has improved a LOT. I can understand him 90% of the time now.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read