Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Old 08-21-2009   #21
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 78404 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans V Saints Blue Crew Tailgate

OK. with THAT update in place...who WILL be there tomorrow? Also, I'm trying to check on who will have grill space. (otherwise I'm gonna be mooch-a-matic)

ROLL CALL!!!
Old 08-21-2009   #22
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Yankee_In_TX
Cool Re: Texans V Saints Blue Crew Tailgate

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post
OK. with THAT update in place...who WILL be there tomorrow? Also, I'm trying to check on who will have grill space. (otherwise I'm gonna be mooch-a-matic)

ROLL CALL!!!
Crap - due to Adam and Stef moving to Brenham, we won't have a grill Saturday, either.

Errrr - anyone?!?!?!
Only fan in Ohio in 2002 :) Glad I moved to Texas!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Yankee_In_TX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009   #23
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee_In_TX View Post
Crap - due to Adam and Stef moving to Brenham, we won't have a grill Saturday, either.

Errrr - anyone?!?!?!
I was thinking about bringing our camp stove and making red beans and rice.
Old 08-21-2009   #24
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 78404 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
I was thinking about bringing our camp stove and making red beans and rice.
This is beginning to sound like a Katrina / Rita evacuee party rather than a tailgate...
Old 08-21-2009   #25
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Errrr - anyone?!?!?!
Errr ... that's not good .
Old 08-21-2009   #26
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 79376 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

See everyone in about 21 +/- hours.
Old 08-21-2009   #27
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Why was my post deleted??!

Second try! I'll be there, but, not at 2pm, IF it's HOT outside. Wouldn't miss seeing all you guys and gals for anything! IF it's not blistering hot outside I'll bring my coleman and a pot of gumbo, not homemade! lol I have to work tonight so gotta get my beauty rest in the morning!!

See ya all tomorrow!!
Gma
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009   #28
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Rep Power: 10048 Yankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respectedYankee_In_TX is a quality contributor and well respected

Can we bum grill space from Bill or Dean?
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-21-2009   #29
FILO_girl
I'm not here

Rep Power: 62 FILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respectedFILO_girl is a quality contributor and well respected

Got the macaroni salad made and the Sweet Tea chicken is getting very happy in the marinade, just waiting to be put on our new grill under the new canopies.

Whoops, sorry...that will be in Orange Lot, along with the Texans tea.

Carry on....go Orange Lot...
FILO_girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009   #30
BullPenPhotos
Veteran

Rep Power: 13156 BullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respectedBullPenPhotos is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Can we bum grill space from Bill or Dean?
Our pit should be there...Dean won't be but we will have a substitute griller...
I am sure you can borrow part of it...
Try my All Purpose Spice Mix
Andys-Spice-Mix.com
BullPenPhotos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009   #31
GlassHalfFull 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 53440 GlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respectedGlassHalfFull is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by disaacks3 View Post

ROLL CALL!!!
Will we be meeting Little Disaacks?
Old 08-22-2009   #32
Yankee_In_TX
Dance Lindsay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullPenPhotos View Post
Our pit should be there...Dean won't be but we will have a substitute griller...
I am sure you can borrow part of it...
Wow, sounds like a bunch of peeps are going to be absentee!
117 C BullPen
Sigh.
Old 08-22-2009   #33
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlassHalfFull View Post
Will we be meeting Little Disaacks?
Kayla won't be making a trip to the game just yet. We're leaving her with the regular sitter (I'm trying to talk her into putting the game on!), but will will bring some pics w/ us!

It does sound like it'll be kind of wimpy here for the 1st pre-season game, but with Ted, Wendy, myself (& God knows who else on IR) - we'll just keep trying to get everyone ready for the regular season.
Old 08-22-2009   #34
SheTexan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 29597 SheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedSheTexan is a quality contributor and well respected

That's my goal Dan, regular season! Just can't push it to much this early in the season! NOT gettin any younger, and my old body tells me that each and every day!

Sounds like the Blue Crew needs CNNND!!

Sitting at this computer rather than being with my buddy's on the Platinum, really sucks!! See you guys/gals in a couple hours though! Hold down the canopies, gma will be there soon!
SheTexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009   #35
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

I just got some free tickets, so I'll be looking out for you guys. It might be hard to find since I don't know where y'all normally post up. Is Gary going?? I can always spot Andrea's bright hair from far away or Joe Texan's hat.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009   #36
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30803 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
I just got some free tickets, so I'll be looking out for you guys. It might be hard to find since I don't know where y'all normally post up. Is Gary going?? I can always spot Andrea's bright hair from far away or Joe Texan's hat.
Not this time Tex.
Old 08-22-2009   #37
Texecutioner
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72926 Texecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respectedTexecutioner is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary View Post
Not this time Tex.
Ah man. I don't know what time I'll get there really, so it's hard to say how much time I'll have to tailgate. But I was hoping to see you there. Oh well, maybe next time bud.
Texecutioner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009   #38
gary
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 30803 gary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respectedgary is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to gary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texecutioner View Post
Ah man. I don't know what time I'll get there really, so it's hard to say how much time I'll have to tailgate. But I was hoping to see you there. Oh well, maybe next time bud.
Try to score tickets to the Jets game man I'll be there.
Old 08-22-2009   #39
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 93649 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected

Does anyone have a laptop there? I'm so jealous.

Hey! New stuff. I'm so easily amused.
Old 08-23-2009   #40
Tedc
Hardheaded

Rep Power: 2837 Tedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respectedTedc is a quality contributor and well respected

I missed you guys so much last night. Every time I spotted Dr2beKay, Lil Red, Yankee, Papa Troll, Leatherhead, Big Tex and his wonderful wife, Joe Texan, Bobblehead, Kat and her friends, and even Texan Bill, I wanted to jump through the screen into the Bull Pen.

By the way, Kay, you may want to be careful of fondling Bill's balls in public. You never know when the camera is on your pretty face.

The camera seems to add 10 pounds to Bill's balls.

Only one more preseason game to miss........hopefully. ;(

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texan Tailgate > Platinum & Blue Tailgate
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read