Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 08-17-2009   #21
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17600 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Injury Report

injury are piling up by wk 1 we should prob have 70% of our roster dinked up or injured we are doomed .............
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009   #22
TimeKiller
Awaiting Email Confirmation

Location: This giant tree, standing 10,000 ft. high but not reaching the ground. It's roots must hold the sky.
Section: 521/Couch
Rep Power: 0 TimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respectedTimeKiller is a quality contributor and well respected

I assume this puts the Rex back out on the street. Grisgby too. Nolan maybe PUP or IR? Bulman laughs at your thigh bruise and Adibi better not miss any time with a broken finger. That will hurt but a little pain never hurt anybo......
TimeKiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009   #23
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 138002 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected

did I hear it right that cato june broke his arm today ?
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009   #24
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 352717 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
did I hear it right that cato june broke his arm today ?
Yes. You heard right.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009   #25
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1185 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeKiller View Post
Adibi better not miss any time with a broken finger....
Dear Xavier:

I agree with TimeKiller.

Do whatever you have to do with that finger to get back on the field.

Love,

Ronnie Lott
Old 08-20-2009   #26
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 352717 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmar74 View Post
Dear Xavier:

I agree with TimeKiller.

Love,

Ronnie Lott
Dude.

He was OUT there on the field. In the tapes of the fights, he's one of the first LB's to join the fray after Demeco.
The Pencil Neck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009   #27
drewmar74
disgruntled

Rep Power: 1185 drewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respecteddrewmar74 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pencil Neck View Post
Dude.

He was OUT there on the field. In the tapes of the fights, he's one of the first LB's to join the fray after Demeco.
I know.

I just really, really wanted to work Ronnie Lott and his missing pinkie in there somewhere.
Old 08-20-2009   #28
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 291679 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewmar74 View Post
Dear Xavier:

I agree with TimeKiller.

Love,

Ronnie Lott
Dear Ronnie,

I'm handling my bizness...

Thanks for your concern but I GOT this!
- The X-man

p.s. Check the vids on how me 'n' 'Meco put that Shockey boy in his place.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009   #29
drewmar74
disgruntled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Dear Ronnie,

I'm handling my bizness...

Thanks for your concern but I GOT this!
- The X-man

p.s. Check the vids on how me 'n' 'Meco put that Shockey boy in his place.
Well played, Obsi, well played.

I was stoked to hear that our boys took no shi...errr... took no guff off of the taints.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read