Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 08-20-2009   #141
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young Pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Why would either one of them watch? It was an exercise in typical Titan futility.....

I just realized how redundant the bolded part was.

Futility

Main Entry: fu·til·i·ty
Pronunciation: \fyü-ˈti-lə-tē\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural fu·til·i·ties
Date: circa 1623
1 : the quality or state of being futile : uselessness
2 : a useless act or gesture <the futilities of debate for its own sake — W. A. White>
3 :
Old 08-20-2009   #142
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Insignificant

in-sig-nif-i-cant
Show Spelled Pronunciation
[in-sig-nif-i-kuhnt]

–adjective
1. unimportant, trifling, or petty: Omit the insignificant details.
2. too small to be important: an insignificant sum.
3. of no consequence, influence, or distinction: a minor, insignificant bureaucrat.
4. without weight of character; contemptible: an insignificant fellow.
5. without meaning; meaningless: insignificant sounds.

–noun
6. a word, thing, or person without significance.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009   #143
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 124794 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

de⋅lu⋅sion  /dɪˈluʒən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [di-loo-zhuhn] –noun

1. an act or instance of deluding.
2. the state of being deluded.
3. a false belief or opinion: delusions of grandeur.
4. Psychiatry. a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact: a paranoid delusion.
5. Flaming Sparrow
Old 08-20-2009   #144
spurstexanstros
Texans Rising

Rep Power: 4561 spurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respectedspurstexanstros is a quality contributor and well respected

I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing that...thanks
spurstexanstros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009   #145
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by spurstexanstros View Post
I could have gone the rest of my life without seeing that...thanks
yeah i really have no response to that .... needed to hit the reply key but did not want to see that pic again.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009   #146
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 64444 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
de⋅lu⋅sion  /dɪˈluʒən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [di-loo-zhuhn] –noun

1. an act or instance of deluding.
2. the state of being deluded.
3. a false belief or opinion: delusions of grandeur.
4. Psychiatry. a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact: a paranoid delusion.
5. Flaming Sparrow
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY8iI7jHMeA

My insides are on FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am sorry TB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I take it back, the fans are not to blame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TEXANRED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009   #147
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 251959 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Old 08-20-2009   #148
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 95397 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

^^

OK, I was just on a business conference call halfway listening to everyone. I just clicked this thread waiting for my time to speak. I saw Herv's post and started busting up laughing. I had to quickly mute my phone and pretend like it wasn't me. Dude, that is TOO hilarious!
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009   #149
HOU-TEX 
Ah, Football!

Rep Power: 119380 HOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedHOU-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
That's just perfect! That's funny stuff right there.

Gotta spread the rep
Old 08-20-2009   #150
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected

Excellent Herv.
Old 08-20-2009   #151
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 324753 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Awesome, Herv!! Must spread rep yada yada yada...
Old 08-20-2009   #152
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Dude, that was the best user-created on the fly smack ever...even with a sausage joke thrown in.

Hilarious, Herv. Enjoy your own Music City Miracle in the stands, made me break out in laughter.

...and of course the hair. Don't think I didn't notice the pooh brown mullet and the stupid Titan Red Trollhair. That was priceless and I hope to see this image for years on this board. Even Titans fan has to give it up for that stuff...something tells me they are in the basement sniffing glue trying to come up with a worthy retort.

Good luck with all that.....

Last edited by Second Honeymoon; 08-20-2009 at 05:30 PM.
Second Honeymoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009   #153
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 209676 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected

This week, Vince fumbles on the goal line and throws for an INT that is returned for a TD. He's on his way to the Hall of ...........
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009   #154
SteveSlaton20
All Pro

Rep Power: 717 SteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to SteveSlaton20

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
This week, Vince fumbles on the goal line and throws for an INT that is returned for a TD. He's on his way to the Hall of ...........
well he did had a decent 23 yards rush, when he got facemasked.

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read