Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Texans Talk Football talk only please. Keep it to the game, the players, the coaches and management.

Old 05-18-2005   #1
jacquescas
Hall of Fame

Default Buchanon and Charles Woodson

I will preface this saying i bartend at night.

tonight at work Charles Woodson and Phillip Buchanon came in, i have to say they were the 2 nicest pro athletes i had served in a while. They bought me 4 shots of Patron Tequilla, which we all know is the good stuff, and chatted. Woodson says he is jealous of the facilities we have here, i guess he is in town cause he is holding out.

Buchanon looks pretty big, he looked bigger than Woodson.

All around nice guys and Buchanon has a decent pool game too. not to mention they tipped over 100% of the bill so very generous, alot of pro athletes are not the best tippers from experience (mike james and jose lima to name a few.)

Anyways just thought i'd relate, from talking to Buchanon he is psyched but he was drunk too.
jacquescas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005   #2
Youngstown Colt
All Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquescas
Anyways just thought i'd relate, from talking to Buchanon he is psyched but he was drunk too.
Well, I've always known drunk people to be the most honest (unless they are after a certain something)
Old 05-18-2005   #3
Ibar_Harry
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 15 Ibar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVPIbar_Harry was voted MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacquescas
I will preface this saying i bartend at night.

tonight at work Charles Woodson and Phillip Buchanon came in, i have to say they were the 2 nicest pro athletes i had served in a while. They bought me 4 shots of Patron Tequilla, which we all know is the good stuff, and chatted. Woodson says he is jealous of the facilities we have here, i guess he is in town cause he is holding out.

Buchanon looks pretty big, he looked bigger than Woodson.

All around nice guys and Buchanon has a decent pool game too. not to mention they tipped over 100% of the bill so very generous, alot of pro athletes are not the best tippers from experience (mike james and jose lima to name a few.)

I hope they had a sober driver. I'm not certain this is the time for this kind of stuff. I didn't think the mini session was over. Reminds me of what happen to another Texan last year.
Ibar_Harry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005   #4
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

what no beer? what kinda of place is this sounds good I don't see any problems with tipping a few during the offseason to unwind, I'm sure the Limo was waiting outside to drive them both home

also nice insight on the "jealous of the facilities we have" & "Buchanon looks pretty big, he looked bigger than Woodson" comments.

it would be nice to see Phillip with Dunta but hopefully they'll get a chance to become friends off the field as well as on in due time (Phillip will be bigger than him too). here is a recent draft review of the Raiders, just my opinion but they over reacted and sent not only the better of the two corners packing but then drafted rookie corners who will really struggle into that secondary, its gonna be a really long season for Moss & the Raiders http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/rev...ndraiders.html
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005   #5
Youngstown Colt
All Pro

PB isn't the better corner, but they did draft a couple of busts
Old 05-18-2005   #6
jacquescas
Hall of Fame

they had someone drive them.
jacquescas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005   #7
TopTexanFan16
Veteran

PB was on NFL total acces last night and he was talkin bout how him, AJ, D-rob, and bradford were hanging out alot and becoming real good friends. just to let you know.
Old 05-18-2005   #8
Texansbacker
Veteran

Also, during the Rockets playoff run, Buchannon and Robinson were hanging out courtside at one of the games here in Houston. They were very complementary of each other, understanding they are still on their "honeymoon", but I would hope they grow to become good friends and teammates.

I wonder what Marcus Coleman thinks about losing his long time teammate in Glenn as I have not heard any comments?
Texansbacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2005   #9
rittenhouserobz
Hall of Fame

Send a message via Yahoo to rittenhouserobz

I liked his comment about how Houston is more his speed. It would be great to have Woodson to go with the secondary we already have.
Old 05-18-2005   #10
Trapped
Veteran

Woodson should go to Houston and play FS when Marcus Coleman leaves.
Trapped is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > The Great Fans of the Houston Texans > Texans Talk
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read