Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 08-16-2009   #61
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 86293 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young Pass

Haha you trolled it 2 pages so far BA. I bet you could go 10 pages with 15 posts by you on each page. Here lets throw some more stuff out there for you to vehemently defend by angry internet ranting:

1.) Vince Young sucks because he is functionally retarded.

2.) Kerry Collins is back off the wagon it appears. Uh oh.

3.) LenDale goes down to a mere stiff breeze now that he gave all his blubber to Alge Crumpler.

4.) Your defensive line is back on Earth now that it's filled with Bud Adams favorites: Cheap players who try to overperform their way to another team.
Old 08-16-2009   #62
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected

I'll disable your accounts for name calling. Just keep it up and see where you end up.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009   #63
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Haha you trolled it 2 pages so far BA. I bet you could go 10 pages with 15 posts by you on each page. Here lets throw some more stuff out there for you to vehemently defend by angry internet ranting:
This is actually page 4 .... see a 4 looks like this:

A 2 looks like this:

But if you must ...

Quote:
1.) Vince Young sucks because he is functionally retarded.
If you know anything about football you realize that he looked good in his last game. Something he has not in his entire career.

Quote:
2.) Kerry Collins is back off the wagon it appears. Uh oh.
Yup one bad game makes a player ... especially in the Texans 2009 supper bowl run. If one game made a player Shammy would be down several at this point. He is like S Jacksons character in Unbreakable ...

Quote:
3.) LenDale goes down to a mere stiff breeze now that he gave all his blubber to Alge Crumpler.
He's fat he is thin ... Texans fan really need to make up there minds before going off on rants. Makes you look like you know absolutly nothing about football.

Quote:
4.) Your defensive line is back on Earth now that it's filled with Bud Adams favorites: Cheap players who try to overperform their way to another team.
2-0 and 5 sacks in 2 games. Yeah we are stuggling hard core. I can not see us over comming this mountain.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009   #64
nunusguy
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 185 nunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respectednunusguy is a quality contributor and well respected

Asked if there is a scenario where Young isn't part of the 2009 Titans, Bud Adams said: "He's under contract, he's not going anywhere but right here and he's our future quarterback.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4402131
Apparently the most important person in the Titans organization is still a VY
fan.
nunusguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009   #65
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post

A 2 looks like this:

But if you must ...

He has his options set at 50 post per page and yours is apparently set at only 20.

On that amazing TD pass that VY threw, the WR was wide open with no safety or CB anywhere around.

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!

Last edited by Brando; 08-16-2009 at 05:21 PM.
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009   #66
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1628 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

Some of you wonder why we keep coming back to this board, threads like these are a good example of just how amusing TT can be.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009   #67
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:

A 2 looks like this:

But if you must ...

If you know anything about football you realize that he looked good in his last game. Something he has not in his entire career.

Yup one bad game makes a player ... especially in the Texans 2009 supper bowl run. If one game made a player Shammy would be down several at this point. He is like S Jacksons character in Unbreakable ...

He's fat he is thin ... Texans fan really need to make up there minds before going off on rants. Makes you look like you know absolutly nothing about football.

2-0 and 5 sacks in 2 games. Yeah we are stuggling hard core. I can not see us over comming this mountain.
blazing. why bother with some of these yayhoos. where i come from, you don't run your mouth until you have reason to run your mouth. these guys are the same guys who used to make excuse after excuse for Carr and then when its painfull obvious how bad Carr sucked, then they act like they knew it all along and that they weren't some of the biggest Carr homers ever.

they call it loyalty but i call it stupidity and ignorance. there were like 3 or 4 posters on this board that didn't try and flame me anytime i criticized Carr. Included amongst those guys were Vinny and Kaiser Toro. Everyone else questioned my allegiance, my sanity, and labeled me a hater.

so dont get your panties too much in a bind when one of these football 'experts' starts taking Young to task. As you know, there are many problems with Vince's game and his brain but to rely on cheapshots and amateur hour comedy, you know who you are dealing with. Young has made his bed and with his mouth and his play he has given plenty of fuel to the fire. The only way VY is going to be able to put it to bed is to shut his mouth, study his arse off, and play football. If he fails on any of these 3 he will be nothing more than a failed NFL prospect.

most of these guys called me out for criticizing the Cushing selection even though it was rooted in logic and history. Cushing couldn't stay on the field in college in limited duty. Now you want to make him a starter and expect him to stay on the field? the guy can't even make it through training camp without something happening...non-contact I might add.

fwiw - I hope Vince leaves Tennessee because I don't want him having success in the Texans division, so I hope he sucks this year....however I am not going to go to the sausage party card, or the shirtless party card like some of these childish yayhoos. When there is so much to legitimately criticize VY about and they resort to those cheapshots it just shows you how ignorant they are to having quality takes and actually knowing something other than gay jokes.
Old 08-16-2009   #68
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 297041 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:

Amusing brain fart on the part of the next black QB to win a Super Bowl. I doubt this will be in the game plan if his prediction comes true.

I bet at times like these LenDale thinks "How in the hell did this fool beat us in the Rose Bowl?"

How this thread made it as far as it did I will never understand. You guys always take the bait. By the time we get to page 2 (or 4, your page count may vary) we're talking about Schaub, LenWhale, and how retarded Specnatz may or may not be. Keep your head up Spec, I've met you and I'd put not a shade past "Special Needs" (j/k). None of that is on topic. This thread is about the above pictured ridiculous attempt to salvage a busted play. You would think that a guy whose starting his fourth year in the league would know better than that but obviously Vince is still out there trying to give us enough evidence to keep that "6 on the Wonderlic" story believable.

Don't let the enemy change the subject. The play's the thing and this one is hilarious. I think what happened is that Vince got a sausage in his head again.

I guess that's just how I roll SH. We need to find you a virtual cross to carry around the board on your avatar to show what a martyr you've been for the cause of truth and serious football talk.
Old 08-16-2009   #69
Second Honeymoon
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 3659 Second Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respectedSecond Honeymoon is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to Second Honeymoon Send a message via Yahoo to Second Honeymoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post

I guess that's just how I roll SH. We need to find you a virtual cross to carry around the board on your avatar to show what a martyr you've been for the cause of truth and serious football talk.
fwiw, herv. you have legit takes and are objective 99 times out of 100, sausage takes notwithstanding.

all is good but I guess I shouldn't expect much from the Rivalry Talk forum when I am looking for true football analysis. It is just a big sausage party in here, I guess.
Old 08-16-2009   #70
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 200878 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Second Honeymoon View Post
blazing. why bother with some of these yayhoos. where i come from, you don't run your mouth until you have reason to run your mouth. these guys are the same guys who used to make excuse after excuse for Carr and then when its painfull obvious how bad Carr sucked, then they act like they knew it all along and that they weren't some of the biggest Carr homers ever.

they call it loyalty but i call it stupidity and ignorance. there were like 3 or 4 posters on this board that didn't try and flame me anytime i criticized Carr. Included amongst those guys were Vinny and Kaiser Toro. Everyone else questioned my allegiance, my sanity, and labeled me a hater.

so dont get your panties too much in a bind when one of these football 'experts' starts taking Young to task. As you know, there are many problems with Vince's game and his brain but to rely on cheapshots and amateur hour comedy, you know who you are dealing with. Young has made his bed and with his mouth and his play he has given plenty of fuel to the fire. The only way VY is going to be able to put it to bed is to shut his mouth, study his arse off, and play football. If he fails on any of these 3 he will be nothing more than a failed NFL prospect.

most of these guys called me out for criticizing the Cushing selection even though it was rooted in logic and history. Cushing couldn't stay on the field in college in limited duty. Now you want to make him a starter and expect him to stay on the field? the guy can't even make it through training camp without something happening...non-contact I might add.

fwiw - I hope Vince leaves Tennessee because I don't want him having success in the Texans division, so I hope he sucks this year....however I am not going to go to the sausage party card, or the shirtless party card like some of these childish yayhoos. When there is so much to legitimately criticize VY about and they resort to those cheapshots it just shows you how ignorant they are to having quality takes and actually knowing something other than gay jokes.
Man ... it's a sad day when you can't give the rival teams 2nd string QB a hard time in the rivals section to boot . Even when this QB stated Reliant was his house ( after running for a TD ) and his mother got her redemtion ... for what ... they picked Mario instead of Vince .

As far as Carr goes , him and VY have the same problems . That's both teams fault for picking these guys that high .

So in honor of VY , here's him throwing the javelin .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCWz9...eature=related

Round Dan
Honoring Earl 34 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009   #71
Frank
Rookie

Rep Power: 25 Frank is a Legendary performerFrank is a Legendary performerFrank is a Legendary performerFrank is a Legendary performerFrank is a Legendary performerFrank is a Legendary performerFrank is a Legendary performerFrank is a Legendary performerFrank is a Legendary performerFrank is a Legendary performerFrank is a Legendary performer

Come on VY..that's weak
Old 08-16-2009   #72
Brando
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 1665 Brando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respectedBrando is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Man ... it's a sad day when you can't give the rival teams 2nd string QB a hard time in the rivals section to boot . Even when this QB stated Reliant was his house ( after running for a TD ) and his mother got her redemtion ... for what ... they picked Mario instead of Vince .

As far as Carr goes , him and VY have the same problems . That's both teams fault for picking these guys that high .

So in honor of VY , here's him throwing the javelin .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCWz9...eature=related
Well said! This is a rivals section, if you're looking for something else, stay tf out!

Extra Special Thanks to False Start for the signature!
Brando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009   #73
SteveSlaton20
All Pro

Rep Power: 717 SteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respectedSteveSlaton20 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to SteveSlaton20

Quote:
Seriously yall?

Are you seriously gonna blame that on Vince and not the center?
Old 08-17-2009   #74
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 10688 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSlaton20 View Post
Seriously yall?

I think its more of what he did after...just maybe.
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009   #75
Maddict5
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 5500 Maddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respectedMaddict5 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Oh thats right, my bad. You guys lost to a rookie QB and an aging defense in the first round of the playoffs at home. I would of went with the Steelers if I were you.
i wouldnt bring the ravens into any smacktalk. it'll only end badly for us lol

as for VY, you could see he was trying to make a play but what i dont get is that he actually had a quick look before he threw it. if it was a no-look pass id be more understanding.

...and lendales kick still slays me
Maddict5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009   #76
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Don't let the enemy change the subject. The play's the thing and this one is hilarious. I think what happened is that Vince got a sausage in his head again.

That's awesome Herv!!
Old 08-17-2009   #77
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 139196 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSlaton20 View Post
Seriously yall?

The initial snap no. The extremely poor decision to throw the ball to White??? Absolutely!
Old 08-17-2009   #78
OzzO
.. and then?

Rep Power: 50323 OzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respectedOzzO is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to OzzO

Quote:
The joke was over your hear ... obviously.

Since she passed less then a week ago I imagine I have not had much of a chance to use it. But keep digging. You're almost at 6 feet. Probably not going to get that either.
Yeah, I got both - even if you thought it was over my "hear". Spelin wurks guud for yu.

Quote:
BTW I was calling you retarded ....
Ah, thanks for the clarification. You do know you can just edit your first well thought out response vs. entering a second post, correct? Unless you're just looking to up your post count.

But hey, go ahead and continue flexing your internet muscle - you'll need it to help your backup QB shine his HOF bust.
OzzO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009   #79
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 378037 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Yup the "playoffs" are going well for you.
Says the bandwagon fan of the historically choking team that lost homefield advantage to a rookie QB.

You're the last team that should be bragging about playoffs, Chokeboy.
Old 08-17-2009   #80
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double Barrel View Post
Says the bandwagon fan of the historically choking team that lost homefield advantage to a rookie QB.

You're the last team that should be bragging about playoffs, Chokeboy.
Your team has never even been in a playoff run much less sniffed a winning season. Rather be there then watch other teams play it on TV.

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read