Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQDonate Automatic Monthly Contribution Members List Mark Forums Read

Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk" Rival fans & lighthearted smack talk. Keep it light and leave the mean spirited stuff at home please.

Old 08-15-2009   #21
Specnatz
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 3240 Specnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respectedSpecnatz is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Vince Young Pass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I think y'all should stomp their towell again .
Quote:
Yep ... y'all won the battle , they won the war .
It was their Super Bowl.
Old 08-15-2009   #22
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Blazing Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Actually you lost to them, remember? First round of the playoffs.......at home. I understand if you are trying to block it out.

And your missing fatass from your D.
http://www.youtube.com/v/zTFwAxfHgSA&hl=en&fs=1&

RIP Steve ... you showed us what a warrior truly is.
Blazing Arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009   #23
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Rep Power: 258 Blazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respectedBlazing Arrow is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Specnatz View Post
Same exact team? There was a draft a FA between last season and this season. You know that big fat head stomping DT who is no longer on your team.
You mean the guy who did not play in that game?

Old 08-15-2009   #24
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazing Arrow View Post
Funny you show this play but do not show his TD pass.

Riddle me this ... who has more TD passes this preseason or as Texans fans call it "The Playoffs" ... Young or glass shoulder?
Yes I will show a .gif of a future HOF QB not diving on a botched snap, and instead choosing to pick it up superhero style.

Besides, it's not like your boy is gonna be doing this in the regular season anyway, am i rite?
Old 08-15-2009   #25
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
Yes I will show a .gif of a future HOF QB not diving on a botched snap, and instead choosing to pick it up superhero style.

Besides, it's not like your boy is gonna be doing this in the regular season anyway, am i rite?
If you read my post on gotitans about the great kazoo you would understand I am not a fan. With that said other then the play shown I think he has locked up the #2 spot and makes a case for the jock sniffers that he should be the #1.

Old 08-15-2009   #26
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 151960 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If you read my post on gotitans about the great kazoo you would understand I am not a fan. With that said other then the play shown I think he has locked up the #2 spot and makes a case for the jock sniffers that he should be the #1.
He credits his new personal QB coach .

Old 08-15-2009   #27
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
Explain to me again why I should be reading your posts on gotitans?
Old 08-15-2009   #28
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Explain to me again why I should be reading your posts on gotitans?
I'm not ... I am just saying I have advocated for his removal and suggested multiple times he would not be on the team after preseason. I was wrong and I think he has #2 wrapped up at this point.

Old 08-15-2009   #29
b0ng
Ooops

Quote:
I'm not ... I am just saying I have advocated for his removal and suggested multiple times he would not be on the team after preseason. I was wrong and I think he has #2 wrapped up at this point.
Right, lets get back to the important stuff then:

Old 08-15-2009   #30
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Right, lets get back to the important stuff then:

That play takes a harsh talk by the OC and Fisher and it will never happen again.

What I saw in that play was a guy trying to do what ever he could to stay on the field and wanting to make something out of nothing. A mistake yes but in pre season and I doubt it happens again. HIs play after that showed his evolution and that he has worked to be a better NFL player.

Old 08-15-2009   #31
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

You should not be happy if he actually learns to control his play. If Young actually plays decent, does not turn over the ball and can move the chains to a TD it will be hard for any D to stop him. This was one game and by no means indicative of how well he will play in regular season but if he has actually taken the next step you should not be happy if he replaces Collins.

Old 08-16-2009   #32
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80847 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
You should not be happy if he actually learns to control his play. If Young actually plays decent, does not turn over the ball and can move the chains to a TD it will be hard for any D to stop him. This was one game and by no means indicative of how well he will play in regular season but if he has actually taken the next step you should not be happy if he replaces Collins.
Bud is saying VY is staying and will be his future QB. Maybe he should let Fisher make that call.

http://blogs.tennessean.com/titans/2...oing-anywhere/
Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009   #33
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 151960 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
That's a tall order for a player who's so raw and isn't the most cerebal player .
Old 08-16-2009   #34
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
That's a tall order for a player who's so raw and isn't the most cerebal player .
Seems to be doing it in pre season ... two TD passes and one INT. He has not fumbled the ball onces.

I am still a little weary of him but today he defiantly showed he had developed more then in the past.

The next game is a new game but if he shows up like he did today then I will be a lot more excited about Young then I have anytime in the past.

Old 08-16-2009   #35
b0ng
Ooops

Quote:
Why shouldn't I be? At best I see an inconsistent, streaky player who is prone to make Rosenfels-esque plays with the ball in his hands. This is the same guy who believes that a QB makes plays with his legs and not his arms. I sincerely hope the Titans sink as much money and time as they possibly can into the guy because there's pretty much no way that this guy is going to grasp the game in a way that will propel his team to the Lombardi trophy unless he has superstar talent around him on all sides of the offense.

As much as you can say my QB is made of glass, I can say that your "future" QB has a head that is up his ass.

Also, any QB who can move the chains, not turn the ball over and score TD's is going to be unstoppable. That crap is not exclusive to just Vince Young.

Quote:
He has not fumbled the ball onces.
Old 08-16-2009   #36
Hookem Horns
That Server Guy

Rep Power: 80847 Hookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respectedHookem Horns is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
He has not fumbled the ball once.
LOL, so this is an incomplete pass?

Hookem Horns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009   #37
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
LOL, so this is an incomplete pass?

I'm not sure what to say of that other then a brain fart ... if it happens again he will not be in the NFL.

Look at the snap though ... where is that ball going?

Old 08-16-2009   #38
Bulluck53
All Pro

Rep Power: 1627 Bulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respectedBulluck53 is a quality contributor and well respected

To VYs credit, he had a much better outing today. He seems to like Britt, making some nice throws to him (I like the TD but it was horrible coverage that brokedown when Vince broke the pocket). He was a lot more poised than he was last week and just seemed to have the confidence he used to. More surprising, he remembered he had useful legs and took advantage of them. We'll see if he can have another good week of camp and do the same in Dallas.

That play was hideous, though. I hope he realizes how dumb that was.
Bulluck53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009   #39
Blazing Arrow
Work'n da grill

Young is actually lucky he was not injured on that play. He was hit right as he tossed it. For those of you who did not see it that was the 3rd ball in a row that was hiked to Young's ankles.

Old 08-16-2009   #40
edo783
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 4641 edo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respectededo783 is a quality contributor and well respected

Quote:
If it happens again he will not be in the NFL.
But he will be in the HOF.

De Oppresso Liber
edo783 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Houston Texans Message Board & Forum - TexansTalk.com > Football Talk > The National Football League > Blazing Arrow's "Rivalry Talk"
Home Forums Register FAQ Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read